Unlimited SIM cards

49 minutes ago, Confuscious said:

Did anyone tried this sim?

UNLIMITED

But only for 6 social media applications  (Facebook, Line, etc.).

Social 4G+ SIM: Prepaid SIM from TrueMove H

SIM for Social People. Enjoy 6 social apps with unlimited data.

So not unlimited then…

7 hours ago, NextG said:
11 hours ago, patman30 said:

he speed will drop after the 70GB is used, which equals unlimited.

Did someone use your fingers without your knowledge?

Looks as if you wrote “unlimited”

This happens quite offen on AN forums. ????

14 hours ago, patman30 said:

what speeds are you getting on speedtest?
i see a lot of these, maybe providers have been told to advertise actual expected speeds....?

It depends on your location, and the floor you are on. The higher you go the slower it gets. I regularly get over 20mb though. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, gargamon said:

Nope. 30 megabit. And it's actually all that's needed. Gigabit connections are a waste. 

Correct, for streaming HD that connection is fine
and yes for most people gigabit connections are not needed
(this goes to question about peoples desire for 5G, as we are already beyond what most need on all fronts)

54 minutes ago, gargamon said:

It depends on your location, and the floor you are on. The higher you go the slower it gets. I regularly get over 20mb though. 

Cheers
(i got no mojis)

1 hour ago, patman30 said:

my initial comment below did not state unlimited
obviously i typed the word AFTER <deleted>
but you already knew that

where can we buy a round of brain cells for some AN members?

Your initial comment? What are you talking? Your reply was to Confucius stating that most of the suggestions were not unlimited but limited. Your reply to him was that 70 GB and then slowing down to a crawl counted as ‘unlimited’. 
I have no idea of what you are suggesting now. First you replied to me that you didn’t write unlimited at all and now you are writing some garbled nonsense about your initial reply and me knowing about it ???? I have no idea as to what you are trying to write. I only saw your post with it’s ‘unlimited’ claim and that is to what I replied. 
You seem a bit ‘all over the place’ with this one. Give it up. 

10 minutes ago, NextG said:

Your initial comment? What are you talking? Your reply was to Confucius stating that most of the suggestions were not unlimited but limited. Your reply to him was that 70 GB and then slowing down to a crawl counted as ‘unlimited’. 
I have no idea of what you are suggesting now. First you replied to me that you didn’t write unlimited at all and now you are writing some garbled nonsense about your initial reply and me knowing about it ???? I have no idea as to what you are trying to write. I only saw your post with it’s ‘unlimited’ claim and that is to what I replied. 
You seem a bit ‘all over the place’ with this one. Give it up. 

Try reading the thread chronologically.

"Your reply was to Confucius" who was replying to my intial comment which you can see quoted????‍♂️

looks like that round will need to be doubles and triples????

9 minutes ago, patman30 said:

Try reading the thread chronologically.

"Your reply was to Confucius" who was replying to my intial comment which you can see quoted????‍♂️

looks like that round will need to be doubles and triples????

I can see that Confucius replied to you post, saying that your 70GB SIM was Limited. Your replied to him that your 70GB slowing to a crawl equalled ‘unlimited’. It’s all quite clear, but you are wriggling vigorously ????

• Love It 1

22 minutes ago, The Fugitive said:

I bought TOT NT Thunder data only SIM for 999 baht for 12 months; https://www.totmobile.net/en/OtherPromotion/969.aspx

My most recent speeds; (Mbps) 100.00/7.08, 8.60/1.98, 87.20/8.37, 85.30/9.14, 11.90/1.32, 8.77/0.31, 27.70/4.62, 3.99/1.50.

I know several people including myself that use the Thunder and this for a long time. I have never seen such speed fluctuations. What are you doing with it? 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Mickeymaus said:

I know several people including myself that use the Thunder and this for a long time. I have never seen such speed fluctuations. What are you doing with it? 

Not using it at all because we have fibre at home, in our shop and use hotel WiFi on odd occasions away. These results are simply totally random speed tests when I think of doing them. 

1 minute ago, The Fugitive said:

Not using it at all because we have fibre at home, in our shop and use hotel WiFi on odd occasions away. These results are simply totally random speed tests when I think of doing them. 

You do them at the same location and here I am also talking about the same location inside the building? 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, The Fugitive said:

No, mainly when out and about, on the road, in a restaurant or sitting by a river (for example). 

Now I understand it. Yes, that makes sense. That's why I recommend people who want to use it in their home to test it intensively on site beforehand. A friend of mine put the router on the balcony because that's where he gets the best results (weatherproof of course ) ????.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

where to buy pre-paid SIM card without having to show ID as the people at 7 Eleven immediately asked for any type of ID.... if buying on Lazada it will show on my account as they have my ID there and that's not an option... hiding it from wife it's a main reason

Edited by Mavideol
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

where to buy pre-paid SIM card without having to show ID as the people at 7 Eleven immediately asked for any type of ID.... if buying on Lazada it will show on my account as they have my ID there and that's not an option... hiding it from wife it's a main reason

The service provider won't connect you without ID. 

Too many terrorists bombings in the past, they need to know who you are 

• Thanks 1

Can someone confirm that this one is really unconditionally UNLIMITED?

Yes I know a higher price than others have mentioned for DTAC unlimited at 30 Mbps.

Free delivery DTAC 30Mbps SIM Unlimited Internet 1 year dtac sim invulnerable internet30Mbps dtac sim yearly unlimited sim net 12months simnet god simgod sim mobile2you Lazada.co.th

10 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Can someone confirm that this one is really unconditionally UNLIMITED?

Yes I know a higher price than others have mentioned for DTAC unlimited at 30 Mbps.

Free delivery DTAC 30Mbps SIM Unlimited Internet 1 year dtac sim invulnerable internet30Mbps dtac sim yearly unlimited sim net 12months simnet god simgod sim mobile2you Lazada.co.th

I bought one last year expired in April this year definitely unlimited data.

We were using around 120gb per month

Edited by norbra
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Mavideol said:

You can buy anonymous a sim card almost everywhere in Thailand.

But as long as you are not registered it, you can not use it.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Finally it would appear True are offering decent packages direct from their Website rather than packages from 3rd party resellers

300 Baht plus vat for Unlimited 30 days at a more than quick enough speed

Clicked through and entered Sim Number and it went to final stage of taking it off existing balance should I have clicked on proceed

I've ignored the additional bonus they are offering but would be ideal for many am sure

Screenshot 2023-07-07 at 07-28-40 Extra Package and hot deals by Truemove H.png

Edited by Rimmer
baiting removed

3 hours ago, Chivas said:

Finally it would appear True are offering decent packages direct from their Website rather than packages from 3rd party resellers

300 Baht plus vat for Unlimited 30 days at a more than quick enough speed

Clicked through and entered Sim Number and it went to final stage of taking it off existing balance should I have clicked on proceed

I've ignored the additional bonus they are offering but would be ideal for many am sure

Screenshot 2023-07-07 at 07-28-40 Extra Package and hot deals by Truemove H.png

What speed?

On 6/19/2023 at 2:24 PM, norbra said:

I bought one last year expired in April this year definitely unlimited data.

We were using around 120gb per month

I'm using one now.

It does block torrents though but OK with a VPN. I'm using Proton VPN which offers torrent optimized networks.

AIS 12call Sim for me  200 bt a month unlimited internet...no calling but i use a VOIP

I took a gal there to get the sim and they told me "finished"....lucky for me I got "grandfathered" into that deal as i stream music all day and stream tv via chromecast all night.....good speeds

maybe they stopped the plan cos of me!    def getting my moneys worth!

On 6/10/2023 at 8:50 AM, gargamon said:

Nope. 30 megabit. And it's actually all that's needed. Gigabit connections are a waste. 

Yeah my sim is rated 30 Mbps and I'm lucky if it does 10 on my high floor. Surprisingly it performs better than than my old DSL which I would have kept but it was discontinued.

I've just bought this one today. My current DTAC unlimited sim expires on Monday.

Unlimited data at max 15Mbps.

Unlimited calls to dtac numbers (15 min max per call then hang up and call the same number again)

60 Mins per month free to all other networks.

Screenshot_20230707_161402[1].jpg

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Thanks 1