Trump says he's been indicted in classified docs probe

Scott

Its a indictment but it feels more like political persecution against his supporters likeJordan , Donalds ,Graham , Grassly , Staffanic , Green , Gatze and hundreds of other Gop officials along with
Millions of hard working Americans who just want to hold the unelected bureaucrats accountable!Thats what the declassified docs were all about imop

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, jerrymahoney said:

... or, I should have said, Washington DC.

That being said the other side of the coin is this from a prosecutor's point of view.

Former President Donald Trump will face charges in the Southern District of Florida, a venue whose reputation for swift proceedings has earned it "rocket docket" status -- a colloquialism that reflects its strict adherence to the speedy trial clock.

The judges in the Southern District of Florida adhere very strictly to the Speedy Trial clock, which, with limited exceptions, requires trial or conviction to occur within 70 days."

• Like 2

1 minute ago, earlinclaifornia said:

That being said the other side of the coin is this from a prosecutor's point of view.

Former President Donald Trump will face charges in the Southern District of Florida, a venue whose reputation for swift proceedings has earned it "rocket docket" status -- a colloquialism that reflects its strict adherence to the speedy trial clock.

The judges in the Southern District of Florida adhere very strictly to the Speedy Trial clock, which, with limited exceptions, requires trial or conviction to occur within 70 days."

Rhe specualtion on CNN is 6 months and depending on the judge and any delay motions could take it into the election season.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Rhe specualtion on CNN is 6 months and depending on the judge and any delay motions could take it into the election season.

He will be running from Trial to trial it appears.  Maybe he will set up his political stops on his way in between each jurisdiction. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, heybruce said:

A rational defendant would negotiate a plea:  "Guarantee I don't serve time and I won't insist secrets be revealed in court."  I assume that is what Gen Patreus did.  I don't think "rational defendant" apples to Trump.

That is exactly what his lawyers should have done in last week's meeting. The claim is now that Trump is 100% going to be the nominee.

5 minutes ago, LaosLover said:

Two questions:

1) Will a single trump delusional loser here toss him any donation in his gravest hour of need even equal to a single happy-hour Chang? (No)

2) Lady-boy imitator, Kari Lake, has urged all other Republican candidates to suspend their candidacies immediately to show support for Trump. Will any do so? (No).

-Mannish Kari cuts right to the chase: If you're running against him and you bemoan this shocking miscarriage of justice, then why are you running against him? Pence didn't do Hannity tonight. They're all running scared.

Can you clarify your post please.  Who exactly are you referring to as Running Scared?  Trumps supporters?

• Thumbs Up 1