Woman murders friend’s abusive husband at an Isaan resort

snoop1130

354072431_713673687432869_5433933678397776255_n.jpg

A Thai woman shot her friend’s husband at a resort hotel in the Rattnana Wapee district in the northeastern province of Nong Khai. The man later died in hospital yesterday.

Officers from Rattana Wapee Police Station launched an investigation into the resort hotel last night after the shooting. Thirty-seven-year-old Thai man Sopha Suphomueng was found with a gunshot wound in his back in the lobby of the hotel and was rushed to the hospital. However, doctors could not save him.

The gunman, 36 year old Pajaree, waited for officers at the scene and handed over her gun, a 9mm Sig Sauer pistol.

The deceased’s wife, 25 year old Katesara, revealed to the media that she had a serious conflict with her husband, which developed into physical violence, requiring police intervention. The details of the dispute between the two were not disclosed.

By Petch Petpailin

Caption: Photo via ThaiRath

Full Story: https://thethaiger.com/news/national/woman-murders-friends-abusive-husband-at-an-isaan-resort

Thaiger

-- © Copyright Thaiger 2023-06-15

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

Sig.......impressive, not a cheap gun. Especially in Thailand I imagine nothing under THB 40-45k-ish for a legally sold/registered one? That pic of the scene in the "resort" looks like a crack den.

Edited by Sandboxer

2 hours ago, Sandboxer said:

Sig.......impressive, not a cheap gun. Especially in Thailand I imagine nothing under THB 40-45k-ish for a legally sold/registered one? That pic of the scene in the "resort" looks like a crack den.

We have discount for police man.

Last Saturday, the first lot of Sig Sauer P320 SP semi-automatic handguns were handed out to 2,500 police officers from around the country under a separate project, “welfare gun”, to provide more arms to the police.
Under the “welfare gun” project, the Royal Thai Police have ordered a total of 15,000 Sig Sauer P320 SP guns to sell to officers at Bt23,890, far below the market price, in order to ensure officers could own a quality weapon.

https://www.nationthailand.com/in-focus/30335037

4 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

resort ha ha. looks like an abandoned building.

what an act of courage on behalf of her friend.

how many friends do you have that would do that for you?

me .. none. 

"resort ha ha. looks like an abandoned building."

Looks like the staff area.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, save the frogs said:

resort ha ha. looks like an abandoned building.

what an act of courage on behalf of her friend.

how many friends do you have that would do that for you?

me .. none. 

Anyone I know would leave an abusive relationship. But then, i come from a country that isn't awash with guns so such executions are rare.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Anyone I know would leave an abusive relationship. But then, i come from a country that isn't awash with guns so such executions are rare.

the psychology of women who stay in abusive relationships is beyond my understanding, but for some reason some women do.

and sometimes it's because the man threatens them if they leave or go to the cops. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Sandboxer said:

Her husband is a cop and the resort is popular with cops, I wonder why????  

Edited by brianthainess

34 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

If you bothered to read the full story, she Did leave him, and the woman who shot her did it to protect her friend, and her husband being a cop, probably made her think she will get away with it.

On 6/16/2023 at 9:15 AM, save the frogs said:

the psychology of women who stay in abusive relationships is beyond my understanding, but for some reason some women do.

and sometimes it's because the man threatens them if they leave or go to the cops. 

Or ARE the Cops 

• Haha 1