Pattaya Teenagers Brag About Weapon Collection on Facebook, Get Arrested

webfact

Turn them over to the parents who they still live with. 

How they got that way is squarely on the parents.  Ability to have kids but no idea how to raise them which I will be the first to admit is a tough job no one had the perfect answer but from what I've seen 20 years here within the poor very common,  once they learn to ride a motorbike off you go. 

Just last night my son said daughter in law parents upset at you. Why?  I couldn't hold my opinion basically told them off,  their 13 year old son blew up their motorbike so now they walk no money to rebuilt guess they felt if mention it we would help out. Mother said can't stop him! 

This is what I usually hear out of their mouth because no one ever taught them no one ever criticize them.  

I said this is expected I pointed it out when he was five would turn out like this cause I have a CD on Thais. just look at your daughter she basically raise him pass on all her bad habit to him which all learn from them. 

You can't do anything to stop him from taking the bike?  

How about not letting him access to the key.  He is just getting started save eveR baht earned instead of everyone drinking and karaoke cause two things next you get a call and accident or some girl parents 15 come with news she pregnant. To solve problem family want 50,000 baht and basically you just purchase a slave to come live with you.  If you really lucky the first thing happens you get a call he's dead and a farang was involved. 

Sure these two might learn but don't hold your breath. It started way before they were 18.

Edited by thailand49