Blackpink’s Lisa creates stir with Nong Pho Milk clip, Thai news anchor receives online harassment

snoop1130

IMG_8161.jpg

News anchor, Sorayuth Suthassanachinda recently expressed his anger over the online harassment he received after posting about Lisa of the Korean girl group Blackpink, who was seen drinking Nong Pho milk in a clip. Sorayuth clarified that the milk is a royal project initiative and called those who attack him for sharing the post misguided.

In a Facebook post, Sorayuth shared a message concerning a video clip of Lisa from the renowned K-pop group Blackpink, which shows her dancing and drinking Nong Pho milk from Ratchaburi province. A user shared the post, questioned its significance, and tagged Sorayuth. The incident caused the journalist to become a target of online trolls.

During his news programme “Kammakon Khao” today, Sorayuth addressed the issue, saying that he had presented the content in a normal manner, and he is not sure why someone would question it. He highlighted that Nong Pho milk comes from a royal project initiated by King Rama IX. Sorayuth expressed his discontent towards individuals with malicious thoughts, seeking to tarnish the reputation of others.

By Nattapong Westwood

Caption: PHOTO: Youtube/sorrayuth9115, Instagram/Gukoiiz

Full Story: https://thethaiger.com/news/national/blackpinks-lisa-creates-stir-with-nong-pho-milk-clip-thai-journalist-receives-online-harassment

Thaiger

-- © Copyright Thaiger 2023-06-19

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

• Confused 1

I was struggling to get the point, I'm still struggling!

At first I thought he was on the establishment side, but apparently I was wrong, he is being harassed because he aired a shot of Lisa drinking this product, and respectfully mentioned it's connections to the late Great HM Rama 9 but apparently this is now slander, because a desperate corner of the internet decided it was!

I'm still confused!

Edited by chalawaan
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

I quite like "Nong Po" brand milk. It doesn't have the same "UHT taste" as Foremost or Dutch Mill. Thai - Danish is the same.

Mind you, I also quite like Lisa from "Blackpink"!

Is she tall from drinking all this milk?

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

The news anchor doesn't have a reputation to tarnish, he did that by himself with his huge embezzlement and subsequent prison sentence

That's genuine news to me!

I'm not surprised though, but fair play, you've claimed he did his time, the question  is, why are the very people who are now politically attacking him with 112 implications, also the ones doing exactly the same criminal acts with forever impunity? 

It's good old Thailand though and though,  it's only a crime if/when you're not on the side of the guys in charge.