what is the best way to get good money every month from 10 rai of land in country side.

AppuVinoth

build a selfie resort, hotel, 7, coffee shop and food stalls. Hire your gf/wife to manage & have some employees, then you just sit and wait and see what happens. You may like it better than farming 

Edited by novacova
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, novacova said:

build a selfie resort, hotel, 7, coffee shop and food stalls. Hire your gf/wife to manage & have some employees, then you just sit and wait and see what happens. You may like it better than farming 

And you will go bust with in 6 months, just look around your area at coffee shops as to how long they last, same with food stalls. 

My opinion. Based on growing any number of crops.

Where is the land? Is there decent access, any leccy, what was the land used for in the past ten years, and importantly; is there a reliable water source you can easily tap into?

If you don't mind waiting for a few years for your return, there are a few options available to you. But all require planning and some sort of ground management, while you wait for the dosh to roll in.

We have a 70 rai spread in Isaan. It is called the 'Squanarosa'. Some hard lessons learned during the past 16 years I can tell you. But if there is interest, I will tell you what to do to make some dosh.

But above all else and most important; who is gonna be in control of the land?

Edited by owl sees all
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...