Pattaya Festival 2023 Blazes into Action Today and Tomorrow

webfact

image.jpeg

Pattaya — The most highly anticipated event of this month, Pattaya Festival 2023, is set to kick off today on Pattaya Beach.

The two-day event aims to promote and stimulate the local economy and tourism in Pattaya by distributing money to the local community and attracting both Thai and international tourists to visit the city.

The festival is packed with activities, guaranteeing a whirlwind of excitement and non-stop fun for all from June 23rd to June 24th.

The following is the schedule and events for today and tomorrow.

June 23rd at Central Pattaya Beach

Seafood Market Presented by Sea Bear – 16:00 hrs. onwards
Masterchef Celebrity Thailand with Por Unnop – 16:00-17:00 hrs.
Sport on the Beach – 16:00-19:00 hrs.
Acoustic Band – 17:00-18:00 hrs.
Mini concert: Gavin D – 20:30-21:30 hrs.
Mini concert: 1 Mill x Fiixd x 19Hunnid x SNB and Dj. T-Double-E – 21:45-22:45 hrs.

By Tanakorn Panyadee

PHOTO: สายตรงนายกเมืองพัทยา

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2023/06/23/pattaya-festival-2023-blazes-into-action-today-and-tomorrow/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2023-06-23

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

For the last couple of weeks I've been reading about two parades on Friday, 23rd June, along beach road.  Got there early, got a nice table at a restaurant over-looking the beach road, to find, NO parade in the early evening, as was advertised!  TIT!

On 6/23/2023 at 12:05 PM, webfact said:

The two-day event aims to promote and stimulate the local economy and tourism in Pattaya

Seems to be lots of these rainbow festival things happening in town lately. 

I see Treetown has some new signage installed with Rainbows. 

If I was new to Treetown I'd avoid it if I saw these rainbows, it would make me feel it's LadyboyTown. 

I saw the jomtien parade the other week, the festival had a parade which attracted some strange people, some of the sights were not for children to see. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST