Naked British Man Goes Berserk in Pattaya Hotel

webfact

11 hours ago, shackleton said:

He is not the first  and no doubt be the last one to cause problems in Pattaya concerning  alcohol drugs weed  or what ever 

Wouldn't of thought it would be weed unless he was running to 7-11 for munchies and to stoned to know he was butt naked

On 6/25/2023 at 12:01 PM, richard_smith237 said:

I reckon his phone charger caught fire, he used his fire-extinguisher, distinguished the fire thus preventing the spread of flames and protecting numerous residents of the hotel...  the damage was caused by the power of the extinguisher...    the guys a hero !!!!...

That is as good as the last one you defended by saying that it was the Thai's fault for the accident, when the Thai was actually parked.

The reality if you read his facebook page is that he can not handle his booze and has drug problems. He brags about it in his posts, says he always gets banned from places when he gets drunk.

Nice try though.

Why do I care? Because they make us all look bad. 

On 6/25/2023 at 1:50 PM, spidermike007 said:

When I lived on Samui, the place used to attract very low end Brits. Guys from rough places, who seemed to have something to prove, and were always itching for a fight. If you were conscious, you could spot them 100 meters away, and I would go out of my way to not engage with them. Many were fugitives. Maybe there is something about Thailand that bottom dwelling Brits find attractive. We all know this does not apply to most Brits.

i to avoid them. But from what i have personally seen, they are not good fighters no matter how many tough stickers they have.

On 6/26/2023 at 5:35 AM, Bim Smith said:

As a Brit I usually stay clear of my fellow drunken patriots when overseas.

Do you avoid them when at home also? Do they act up more when travelling in your experience?

A disgusting inflammatory post has been removed.  Please keep it civil and not crass.

9. You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages. You will respect other members and post in a civil manner. Personal attacks, insults or hate speech posted on the forum or sent by private message are not allowed.

On 6/26/2023 at 12:13 PM, Dogmatix said:

A few nights in the Pattaya lock up in just a pair of dirty shorts being bitten all over by mosquitoes should sober him up. Let's hope he has enough money to pay off the BiB and pay for the damage to the hotel but BiB may have lifted any cash he had already.

From his Facebook page it looks like his Dad lives in pattaya. So he should be able to get some cash together. 

dad looks like he spends plenty on botox, fillers and teeth whitening.

Maybe they will set up a Go fund Me?

On 6/25/2023 at 1:40 PM, sungod said:

7. Took a lady back to his room and discovered meat and 2 veg.

You never know. But i call NO on this one.

looks legit to me.

But i am not overly sure.

image.thumb.png.858963139fe8b5f69287fcf928f40142.png

On 6/25/2023 at 12:01 PM, richard_smith237 said:

Oh... here we go...    this one's an absolute lightening rod to a the Brit-hating bigots.... 

I'll start... Why is always the British Causing Problems ?

I reckon his phone charger caught fire, he used his fire-extinguisher, distinguished the fire thus preventing the spread of flames and protecting numerous residents of the hotel...  the damage was caused by the power of the extinguisher...    the guys a hero !!!!....    

Oh... can we have a 'quality family destination comment' too pls.... 

Perhaps also a 'good guys in bad guys out'... 

... a few 'deport him' comments wouldn't go a miss... 

... ah yearh.. 'a few years in the hilton will learn him' !!!!

:giggle:

I don't know what I'm more cynical of... the frequency of my countrymen behaving in this utterly chavy-trashy-low-class manner... or the obvious comments such actions draw... 

better than the brake failure...

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, freedomnow said:

I hear the way is to make 'em laugh to be sure....a chesty deep laugh = run.

Thanks for the tip mate. 

I have slipped up a few times when drunk.

Hurt like buggery.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, gerritkaew said:

its about time people like this get a fuw years jail time , that will stop morons comming and do this a litle less.

Yes or black banning for life.

From his FB it appears his father lives in Pattaya. He is a regular visitor.

Black banning him might be effective. Make him think before wrecking someones business.

image.png.d2b930b685aef12d0ee1b0d3ef9d59aa.png image.png.83e40cecdbb926f4081900c37daf2264.png

On 6/26/2023 at 5:33 AM, SAFETY FIRST said:

It's been a while since I've seen a bad boy Brit article. 

Seems the Brits have been on their best behavior for the last few days. 

Oh well, at least the Brits are not discriminating, they are doing stupid things around the world 

A British man on holiday with his family in Jamaica died after attempting to partake in a challenge that involved drinking all 21 cocktails featured on a bar’s menu.

https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/incidents/tourist-dies-trying-to-drink-all-21-cocktails-on-bar-menu/news-story/561db0e95d01e916eb6ec2db5318b985?utm_campaign=EditorialSB&utm_source=News.com.au&utm_medium=Facebook&utm_content=SocialBakers

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Wow, he likes the ladyboy's. 

Troubled man, no wonder he went berserk. 

Here's a good news Brit (Aussie) story. 

Jimmy Barnes, he's back in Thailand on holiday. 

Awesome guy, great entertainer ????

https://fb.watch/lrMqfHAIBG/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

On 6/25/2023 at 5:21 AM, richard_smith237 said:

I'm sure people go 'nuts' in Bangkok too....  BUT... It just doesn't fit the 'media-mould' quite as well as either a Brit or an Aussie going completely bonkers in Pattaya. 

In Bangkok its usually a Thai Love triangle and someone going bonkers that fits the mould. 

The Thai media loves nothing more than the repetition within its own echo-chamber.... 

Mould expert, another string in your bow - nice.

On 6/25/2023 at 12:10 PM, scubascuba3 said:

Looks like the shirtless loser Scot in Big C Extra yesterday trying to get bottles of vodka at 11am

The shirtless shoppers always blow my mind.  I mentioned to one of them that men's T-shirts were one aisle over and under a 100 baht.  He went absolutely berserk.  I'm planning a stroll through Harrods in nothing but a banana hammock if I ever find myself London.  Seems to be the norm from what I can gather from Brits in Thailand.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, LikeItHot said:

The shirtless shoppers always blow my mind.  I mentioned to one of them that men's T-shirts were one aisle over and under a 100 baht.  He went absolutely berserk.  I'm planning a stroll through Harrods in nothing but a banana hammock if I ever find myself London.  Seems to be the norm from what I can gather from Brits in Thailand.

maybe normal for a certain type of Brit, the kind that walks about in a tee shirt when it's snowing in the UK, in the above case a jaggie weegie Scot, probably given a one way flight to Bangkok

On 6/25/2023 at 11:40 AM, webfact said:

26-year-old Mr. Mccluskey Kailund Taylor, in a disoriented state. He was naked and was behaving erratically, having vandalized items inside his hotel room and then sprayed a fire extinguisher around until the room was covered in smog and foam

My Mccluskey senior must be a proud father.  I heard he's a resident of Pattaya. 

Sadly Pattaya has become a home for many mentally ill foreigners and now their family members. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

maybe normal for a certain type of Brit, the kind that walks about in a tee shirt when it's snowing in the UK, in the above case a jaggie weegie Scot, probably given a one way flight to Bangkok

Ahh, Geordies!

14 hours ago, LikeItHot said:

Question, don't the stores have a 'dress code' I am talking about like, no shoes, no shirt, no service? Don't the security guards at these places say anything, or maybe they just think another crazy falang?  I have never seen a Thai man with no shirt in a store, that must mean something?