Poll: A historic number of Americans don’t want a Biden-Trump rematch

Social Media

12 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Not exactly coming up by your bootstraps when both your parents are university professors. And you are right, her hypocrisy as AG was one of the things that torpedoed her presidential run in 2020.

Did I mention she is wicked smart?oh and yup lots of folks view beeing tough on crime as an asset and correct 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Tug said:

Did I mention she is wicked smart?oh and yup lots of folks view beeing tough on crime as an asset and correct 

Smart, but not any kind of a politician. And also very obviously insecure.  She has managed to reach Dick Cheney levels of unpopularity, but Dick had to shoot someone in the face to achieve it. Kamala just has to open her mouth and let her hyena laugh out.

23 hours ago, Tug said:

Well there’s that pesky fact that she was the AG for California you know the state with the fifth largest economy on the planet or perhaps her serving as a United States senator for California that to in my humble opinion qualifies her as well.personally I think she has a remarkable life story ,America at its best!

Getting in a job because of connections doesn't qualify anyone, it's called nepotism. And I can read now from other posters that she did a horrible job in that function as well.

You mentioned being a person of color as one of the factors for her qualification as VP.

Do you think that if she was a transgender it would add to her qualifications?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Still not "proven" to be a criminal... hope that helps.

Not yet, but his time is coming......

But what is proven is that he is a liar, a cheat, a grifter and a man who has many failed businesses (Trumped!, Trump Steaks, Trump Network, GoTrump, Tour de Trump, Trump Airlines, Trump Vodka, The New Jersey Generals, Trump Mortgage, Trump: The Game, Trump Magazine, Trump Ice and not forgetting Trump University) and with no moral compass whatsoever........which of course makes him an ideal candidate for the next US president in the eyes of those who have drunk the Kool aid and who fit his "poorly educated" requirement for his fan base.

Sad, so very sad for the once great USA.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1