Biden’s unhinged ideas of Supreme Court and our Constitution

Social Media

10 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Do you believe everything that you see and read, especially on Fox News?

Fox News have admitted that they are not really a news channel, more an entertainment channel.

https://www.theroot.com/fox-news-finally-admits-it-s-not-news-1830256880

If it is not a news channel, why would I bother to look at it?

I tend to choose my own news and entertainment.

Fox sure has been writing a lot of very big checks lately as their non stop lies are finally catching up to them....why anyone would quote them as a valid news source is highly dubious.  Fox's own lawyers have said under oath that they are an ENTRERTAINMENT organization and not to be taken seriously.  Why even orange jesus is no longer a fan as they dared a couple of times to actually tell the truth about some of his actions.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, billd766 said:

Scroll down the first post. 

See Fox News.

Ignore the thread.

and for good measure note the author is the disgraced Johnathan Turley.....not exactly a beacon of truth.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

In the college loans opinion, I love how Chief Justice Roberts quoted Nancy Pelosi, of all people, to support the idea that Biden was wrong: 

‘People think that the President of the United States has the power for debt forgiveness. He does not. He can postpone. He can delay. But he does not have that power. That has to be an act of Congress.’"

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4076303-gop-ribs-pelosi-after-roberts-cites-her-in-student-loans-decision/

This was a brilliant scheme by the left leaning conservative Judge Roberts!

Nancy  at one time was so popular in the lefts eyes! She was a god figure imop!

Why did he include this statement in his decision? Me thinks to quell the radicals on the left imop Kinda like see here ,even your mentor Nancy says its Congress responsibility not 

The POTUS.

A post discussing news articles posted by AN staff has been removed as well as a reply.

17. The ASEAN NOW news team gathers and disseminates news bulletins from Thai and international sources, and republishes them in the news forums for our members' information and enjoyment. Our news team works hard to bring quality content to the news forums and should be respected for their efforts. Comments such as "slow news day" or "clickbait headline" are disrespectful and unwelcome. Such comments will be sanctioned. Original articles, especially in the Thai or foreign language press can sometimes have grammatical mistakes or misspellings. ASEAN NOW is not responsible for these nor does ASEAN NOW have the right to alter content it is reprinting from another source. Similarly, ASEAN NOW is not responsible for any opinions reflected or quoted in reprinted news stories.

Equality is great… until it doesn’t fit our narrative.

Sounds familiar.

Conveniently forgotten are the Asian students who have been discriminated against - that is what the supreme court case was about. 

• Love It 1