Trump lashes out at Biden family, media after cocaine found at White House

Social Media

7 minutes ago, stoner said:

come on brian. you really think i mean that the president goes through a security check ? 

how disingenuous of you. 

but yes for the 6000 visitors. absolutely. i refer back to my airport comment. why is it ok to inconvenience people at the airport but not at the white house ? 

Ok stoner, lets rule out the president, the 6,000 visitors includes staff, heads of state, overseas diplomatic visitors. The actual tourist visitors only go to the White House Visitor Center and sure, they already have a strict clearance system.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Ok stoner, lets rule out the president, the 6,000 visitors includes staff, heads of state, overseas diplomatic visitors. The actual tourist visitors only go to the White House Visitor Center and sure, they already have a strict clearance system.

security needs to be looked at and changes are required. this incident just highlights that. 

what if the powder was something else ? what if someone had died ? yes i know they are what if but they are valid when taken in context of this subject. it is not normal. it is different. it is the white house..... not a frat house. 

there can be no mistakes when the security of the white house and president are concerned. 

• Love It 1

3 hours ago, Social Media said:

“Does anybody really believe that the COCAINE found in the West Wing of the White House, very close to the Oval Office, is for the use of anyone other than Hunter & Joe Biden,” Trump wrote on Truth Social.

It could have been impassioned junior!

Don Jr. Swears He’s Not on Coke—He’s Just ‘Impassioned’ (thedailybeast.com)

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, stoner said:

security needs to be looked at and changes are required. this incident just highlights that. 

what if the powder was something else ? what if someone had died ? yes i know they are what if but they are valid when taken in context of this subject. it is not normal. it is different. it is the white house..... not a frat house. 

there can be no mistakes when the security of the white house and president are concerned. 

Agreed. Finding a small bag of cocaine needs to be investigated to find the owner and see if there is anything that can be done to avoid it happening again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

One also has to wonder if, with all of the ongoing issues with the court and hunters case, if someone did not plant it there in order to stir things up even more

ryan even if i don't agree with you on many occasions i did respect many of your posts. this however is pure garbage. 

speculation and conspiracy. how is this post still up. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

What is the issue with cocaine in the white house anyway ? is it just the technicality of illegality ? or is it something to do with a worry that major decisions with far reaching global consequences could be made by somebody whose judgement was affected by intoxication.

If that is the case surely every bottle of alcohol should be removed,  and what about where judgement is affected by senility ? no problems regarding that obviously. 

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

But i am certain had this happened during Trumps presidency  you and all the others would be commenting in a totally different manner

he would of been called pablo by now :)

• Love It 1

Just now, stoner said:

you are right. 

how about my assertation ? 

i didn't think conspiracy posts were allowed on here. stating that the drugs may of been planted is exactly that. 

Trump started it in the OP. That's what this topic is about. He's got a lot of MAGA followers who believe every word he says. The poster you are referring to said its his view based on previous professional experience only but you missed that out, you could debate that or dismiss it. Trump did not qualify his statement.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, stoner said:

omg trump started it. good grief.

i missed nothing. the poster made a wild accusation that amounts to a conspiracy. his previous experience means nothing. there is nothing to debate there. 

the fact you are defending it is troublesome.....but expected. 

Yes that's why we are here in a discussion about it....lol

Its a pity he starts all these conspiracy theories that are then repeated by his millions of devout followers.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Yes that's why we are here in a discussion about it....lol

Its a pity he starts all these conspiracy theories that are then repeated by his millions of devout followers.

trump stating it was for joe is a conspiracy you are correct 100 %

and the conspiracy started in this thread ? i see you fail repeatedly to state it is just that. 

do you acknowledge that the comment was in fact a conspiracy ? 

that the cocaine was placed in the white house to make biden look bad. that is what was stated with zero evidence or credence. 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, stoner said:

ryan even if i don't agree with you on many occasions i did respect many of your posts. this however is pure garbage. 

speculation and conspiracy. how is this post still up. 

Who knows it has not been planted? Stupidity has no limit. Someone would surely be stupid to hide one's cocaine in the WH, just as someone would be stupid to plant cocaine in the WH.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, stoner said:

trump stating it was for joe is a conspiracy you are correct 100 %

and the conspiracy started in this thread ? i see you fail repeatedly to state it is just that. 

do you acknowledge that the comment was in fact a conspiracy ? 

that the cocaine was placed in the white house to make biden look bad. that is what was stated with zero evidence or credence. 

Its possible that could have happened. More than happy to express my views on that while the investigation is ongoing, all our views are currently speculative and none of us has evidence just as Trump has none, although one poster here is already wanting to see both Joe and Hunter body searched including cavities....lol

• Like 1