Acid-twisted mystery: Skeleton of missing Thai man found in Isaan forest, pointing to a chilling murder plot

webfact

image.jpeg

Tha Li district residents in the Isaan province of Loei discovered the skeleton of a missing Thai man in a local forest. Police believe the culprit used acid to dissolve the flesh of the deceased to conceal the murder.

A Thai man, Jakrawut Supanya, took to social media for help to find his missing younger brother, 30 year old Saranyu Supanya. He shared a picture of Saranyu with a caption stating…

“Searching for my brother. He disappeared from home on the afternoon of June 21. He is employed by a loan shark. I have been unable to contact him. No one has reported seeing him either. If you happen to come across this person, kindly reach out to me. Please help me find my brother.”

Jakrawut later filed a missing person’s complaint at Wang Saphung Police Station in the Wang Saphung district of the northeastern province of Loei on June 28.

Significant progress was reported yesterday, July 5, when locals in the Tha Li district stumbled upon some skeleton remains in the forest along Baan Miang-Nam Khaem Road.

Photo of Petch Petpailin

Photo via Facebook/ เลยไทม์ออนไลน์ loeitime online

#news

Full story: https://thethaiger.com/news/national/acid-twisted-mystery-skeleton-of-missing-thai-man-found-in-isaan-forest-pointing-to-a-chilling-murder-plot

Thaiger

-- © Copyright Thaiger 2023-07-06

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

21 hours ago, webfact said:

He is employed by a loan shark.

Karma ? what acid dissolves human flesh and not fabric?

also sounds like he was in an affair, or the lady in question was paying off her loan, but not with cash, find his boss who took him to a mountain area .