Pattaya Police Launch Major Anti-crime Operation Specifically Targeting Foreign Criminals and Fugitives

webfact

2 hours ago, CHdiver said:

So they have 5 cases, but tell only about two of them. Now lets calculate how much the other 3 had to come up with to be forgotten.

And those two highlighted had been living in Thailand for quite some time...

24 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Fine, go get them. Removing criminals off the streets is progress in my mind.... wherever they come from. Just don't forget the ones that grab gold, pick pockets and crash into innocent people when drunk....

and make thai culture a crime?

Edited by cncltd1973

So five cases and it only reports two one of which is an IP pirate, hardly a criminal in my eyes and the other has been operating freely since 2016 between borders on is only just been caught. I will sleep soundly tonight and retire my baseball bat. 

1 hour ago, DjSilver said:

Better if they target the largest criminal element in Thailand, aka the Thais themselves, since it's the largest group of criminals in Thailand. 

Oh come on Dj, they are protecting the largest criminal element in Thailand!

Great police work by the RTP...

wait a moment...

#1 was an airport pick up on an Interpol warrant

#2 was a follow-up on work by the International Liaison Office of the Nordic Police.

But they did seem to put their boots on to round up the other well established crime gangs.

So 3 out of 5.

3 hours ago, outsider said:

And that's supposed to make law-abiding foreigners feel safe, or what? What about locals - thugs, scammers, hustlers, you name it - targetting foreigners? Or is this operation designed to protect the livelihoods of local thugs?

You're not really supposed to refer to the Military High Command in such disrespectful terms. ????