Transgender woman is crowned Miss Netherlands for the first time in the beauty pageant's history and will now compete for the Miss Universe crown

On 7/10/2023 at 2:59 PM, connda said:

Like the Nobel Prizes, so-called "Beauty Contests" may have once been based on merit, but now are based on whatever politic is being pushed on the unwashed masses by their elite overlords and the billionaire class.  My guess is that pretty much most of these "trans-women" in these contests will have been born without a penis.  Sorry - a biological woman is not a biological man.

Do I have anything against LGBT?  Not at all.  As much as we are told horrific tales about society's non-acceptance, well, I haven seen in in my circle of friends, family, and acquaintance.  Mostly what I see is acceptance, especially here in Thailand, but also many places in the the EU and US, and again, especially in the part of the US where I am still a resident. 

But what I do see is pretty much a hatred aimed directly at traditional sex roles which are now being adopted by government and corporate interests alike.  The "Bud Light" blowback being simply one case.
"But that is non-acceptance of Trans-men," some will say.
No - it's a non-acceptance of having a sexual ideology crammed down our throats by people with immense sums of money and power.

Then - I look at women in general - straight and gay.  Suddenly those born with a penis are "women," which in turn discounts biological women and their rights.  Want to see real anger?  Look at the lesbian communities who are now becoming second class citizens because some guy who 'identifies as a women' is legally allowed to access to what use to be "women only spaces."  Yeah - if I was a woman, I would not want someone with a penis and a physique shaped by male puberty to be roaming around in the women's locker rooms and showers unless that individual has completely gone through gender altering surgery. 

There is an answer to this.  Accommodate transgender people while protecting the rights of biological women especially.  Easy to do.  In sports?  Create a  competition category for biological men who identify as women.  In "Beauty Contests."  Create a  competition category for biological men who identify as women.  Same for women who identify as men.  I'd applaud that approach.

But what I'm afraid of is what I'm seeing - the destruction of 120 years of fighting for women's right upended by a rather insane wokism that states the women have a 'birthing hole' or an 'additional hole' or a 'glory hole.' 

I don't want my own wife and granddaughter put in the position to have to co-exist with transgender men who have gone through puberty.   I might change that position if a biological male 'transitions' surgically to a female prior to puberty.  But after puberty?  No. At least not in sports.  No - actually not at all.  I'd completely accept a biological male as a 'woman' if the kid is transitions completely before puberty. 

What I see is an open assault on women by individuals who want to blow human society apart. 
I'm pro-female rights, and female rights and protections are being shredded. 

And I'm pro-trans rights too.  In employment, in equal competition (trans vs trans), but not in the access of the spaces society reserved for biological women.  I can't condone that.

Brilliant! Millions of women  in that country ,im sure 

agree with you!

12 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Don't put words in my mouth.

Men dressed up as women are crossdressing.

Completely different that being a trans woman.

But you don’t want to know, right?

How are they different? 

Is it just that one believes they are a woman while the other does not? 

I want to know. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Don't put words in my mouth.

Men dressed up as women are crossdressing.

Completely different that being a trans woman.

But you don’t want to know, right?

I do know one undisputed fact, and that is a trans woman is a biological male. At least undisputed by those with a lick of common sense.

Edited by giddyup
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

Wrong.

You're not really interested in knowing.

Thanks for nothing.

It's always the same thing, make a claim, but you're not able to support it. 

If you know, why don't you just say?

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, giddyup said:

I do know one undisputed fact, and that is a trans woman is a biological male. At least undisputed by those with a lick of common sense.

The ones that have been castrated, are castrated males, or geldings, "dressing up" as women, but not actually women or female in any sense of the word.

The ones that have not been castrated are just males "dressing up" as women, again not female in any sense of the word.   it really is as simple as that.  Anybody saying otherwise really has lost the plot. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, giddyup said:

common sense has no place in this discussion

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Calling a human "it" is hate speech.

It still mystifies my why so many people have gone along with demonizing and scapegoating transgender people. It's a classic case of "first they came for ..."

Every decent person should learn from history and recognize what this represents.

No , the word "freak" would be hate speech, "It" is  gender neutral, non pejorative and is  as far as I am prepared to go,

Really the only technically correct word would be "he" in this case, as confirmed by chromosomes, 

Anything else is just plain fantasy

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

No , the word "freak" would be hate speech, "It" is  gender neutral, non pejorative and is  as far as I am prepared to go,

Really the only technically correct word would be "he" in this case, as confirmed by chromosomes, 

Anything else is just plain fantasy

It doesn't refer to human beings. You're not fooling anybody. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

It huh?

So not human?

Human yes but not really a man in the ordinary sense of the word and not a real woman so finding a pronoun is difficult, I think 'they' is preferred but that is mutilating (how appropriate considering what they have done to themselves) the English language for a small minority, an imposition for the majority, what do you say when using the plural form for two of them, they they ? or them but one would have to decimate the English grammar, them are going home, they and they are going home. Using 'she' is an insult to women, using 'he' would leave one confused. The 'woke' world is madness and I refuse any recognition. We have hetero, gay and lesbian, that's enough distinction for me, I don't care what the snowflakes think. 

6 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

It doesn't refer to human beings. You're not fooling anybody. 

I'm not trying to fool anybody, unlike men calling themselves "trans women"  female impersonators, each and every one of them, nothing more. If they won't accept "he" that is up to them , but it can never be "she"

4 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

Human yes but not really a man in the ordinary sense of the word and not a real woman so finding a pronoun is difficult, I think 'they' is preferred but that is mutilating (how appropriate considering what they have done to themselves) the English language for a small minority, an imposition for the majority, what do you say when using the plural form for two of them, they they ? or them but one would have to decimate the English grammar, them are going home, they and they are going home. Using 'she' is an insult to women, using 'he' would leave one confused. The 'woke' world is madness and I refuse any recognition. We have hetero, gay and lesbian, that's enough distinction for me, I don't care what the snowflakes think. 

I think most trans women prefer to be referred to as she. 

Just because a minority is small is no justification to treat them like garbage, and indeed make them sound inhuman. That is truly fascist stuff. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bday Prang said:

I'm not trying to fool anybody, unlike men calling themselves "trans women"  female impersonators, each and every one of them, nothing more. If they won't accept "he" that is up to them , but it can never be "she"

Better to say nothing than it. You think it's cute to spew hatred like this. I think it's disgusting. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Jingthing said:

Just because a minority is small is no justification to treat them like garbage, and indeed make them sound inhuman. That is truly fascist stuff. 

Freedom of choice, they can regard themselves as women, I regard them as men who have mutilated themselves. I am unlikely ever to come into contact with one of 'them', If I did I would refer to the tranny as he to a third party but I doubt any interlocution would last long enough for that to be necessary.

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

just because they are a minority is no reason to expect the majority to indulge them or their fantasy.

Should "minor attracted people" be indulged too?  Where would you draw the line ?