Transgender woman is crowned Miss Netherlands for the first time in the beauty pageant's history and will now compete for the Miss Universe crown

8 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

II am not an "anti trans activist" and neither am I claiming to be a victim.  Just stating a few facts. The only thing that is hilarious is a few men claiming to be women and their  sympathisers demanding that the rest of society indulges them. 

Not facts.

Wildly exagerrated anti trans rhetoric.

1 minute ago, Bday Prang said:

doesn't necessarily mean that he is homophobic either

A person that only accepts members of a minority group who behave in a manner that he approves of is certainly suspect of deeply ingrained bias.

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

Not facts.

Wildly exagerrated anti trans rhetoric.

Every thing I stated in that post was a fact, If you choose to interpret facts as "exaggerated anti trans rhetoric" that is up to you  

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Ok what is or was their motivation for their displaying of rainbow flags, especially during just one month,?  it is nothing other than virtue signalling, if they really "cared" the rainbows would be a permanent feature. and  they are not, 

That's absurd.

So display Christmas stuff all year?

Come on man.

Edited by Jingthing

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

A person that only accepts members of a minority group who behave in a manner that he approves of is certainly suspect of deeply ingrained bias.

What about a person who dimissis the views of the overwhelming majority and refuses to accept the scientific facts, would that not be indicative of some sort of deeply ingrained and illogical bias?

Anybody in favour of men dressed as women, preaching to kids on matters of gender, is certainly suspect of worse than just bias 

5 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

That's absurd.

So display Christmas stuff all year?

Come on man.

well we agree on that , once christmas is over all that stuff is put back in the closet where it belongs

4 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

What about a person who dimissis the views of the overwhelming majority and refuses to accept the scientific facts, would that not be indicative of some sort of deeply ingrained and illogical bias?

Anybody in favour of men dressed as women, preaching to kids on matters of gender, is certainly suspect of worse than just bias 

There it is again. 

The antitrans activist accusation of harming children.

This is the same sort of attack as antisemitic blood libel.

I've heard enough.

This exchange is a waste of time.

Bye

Edited by Jingthing
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

No it wasn't. 

and which bit is not a fact

cancelled bank accounts...fact

Traditional views and those that hold them vilified....fact

Professional trouble makers attending marches ....fact

Trans activists polluting the minds of kids.......fact

That there is not that many of them...fact  hence the word minority

all true, which bit do you claim is not?

20 hours ago, h90 said:

No no...there are now 67 genders...and that was a few years ago....I am sure now it is already >100.

Must be very difficult for the young people to figure out which two are compatible to procreate...

No no women are equal strong...see her the Avi Silberberg girl benchpress 167kg

https://www.sportbible.com/other/male-enters-womens-powerlifting-event-and-shatters-record-848829-20230330

(read the link before answering)

Avil a Women hey ?  Looks like that you don't know what you think you know.

Even though Avi Silverberg participated in the women's category despite being a man, he didn't break any rule. Because the new rules say that athletes can participate in the gender category they identify with, without the requirement of any medical sex-change.  

Avi Silverberg is an author, coach, and the Founder of FeastGood.com.

Avi has a Master of Science in Exercise Science from the University of Victoria, BC, Canada.

Avi has published over 400 articles on the topics of health, exercise, and nutrition. The articles get viewed over 800,000 times per month.

Avi was the former Head Coach of Team Canada Powerlifting, helping athletes achieve international success from 2012-2018 through effective sport science and nutritional practices.

Outside of lifting weights, Avi enjoys hiking and climbing in the Canadian Rockies.

Avi has been featured on LifeHacker.com, MensJournal.com, T-Nation.com, and Barbend.com.

• Haha 1

There it is again. 

I've heard enough.

Bye

Aw I was enjoying our exchange  so much too, nothing worse than a sore loser, never mind close the door on your way out

3 minutes ago, digger70 said:

he didn't break any rule. Because the new rules say......

further evidence of things being changed on a daily basis to accomodate this surreal fantasy of men being women and vice versa. Its almost as if they are just making things up as they go along

Just now, Bday Prang said:

further evidence of things being changed on a daily basis to accomodate this surreal fantasy of men being women and vice versa. Its almost as if they are just making things up as they go along

They can change whatever they like ,there are 2 Genders,Born a Female and Born a Male .    that's IT No discussions .

4 minutes ago, digger70 said:

Avil a Women hey ?  Looks like that you don't know what you think you know.

Even though Avi Silverberg participated in the women's category despite being a man, he didn't break any rule. Because the new rules say that athletes can participate in the gender category they identify with, without the requirement of any medical sex-change.  

Avi Silverberg is an author, coach, and the Founder of FeastGood.com.

Avi has a Master of Science in Exercise Science from the University of Victoria, BC, Canada.

Avi has published over 400 articles on the topics of health, exercise, and nutrition. The articles get viewed over 800,000 times per month.

Avi was the former Head Coach of Team Canada Powerlifting, helping athletes achieve international success from 2012-2018 through effective sport science and nutritional practices.

Outside of lifting weights, Avi enjoys hiking and climbing in the Canadian Rockies.

Avi has been featured on LifeHacker.com, MensJournal.com, T-Nation.com, and Barbend.com.

Yes a great girl......"Leaning on the organisation's lenient eligibility policy, the pro powerlifter claimed to identify as a woman, despite possessing a thick beard."

You won't discriminate girls with beard, or?

He said he is a girl so we have to believe it in the same way we have to believe it at Lia Thomas, Anne Andres or the Miss Netherland.
So Avil is a woman and therefor holder of the weight lifting record of women. A man would not be allowed to participate.....

I didn't make the rules.....if you think that Avi is a man than you must complain at ICONS not me....

That I posted that link above may show you that I have some small doubts deep inside....as old as I am I remember that women looked different than Avi, but I would never question the authorities ????.

End of posting, I must go and feed my unicorn...

• Thumbs Up 1

On 7/10/2023 at 3:17 PM, Sticky Rice Balls said:

Republicans and Fox "News" goes into meltdown mode..........the Dinosaurs growl and moan as they know their existence is heading towards the inevitable...

All this pandering to the transformer community is just a phase that will soon pass.

It's just being pushed by the powerful people who stand to benefit, very few people really care about it.

I have nothing against the transformers but I think this dude just got the vote because his minority is the flavor of the month.

Pandering and virtue signalling by the judges. I feel sorry for the runner up who should have won.

2 minutes ago, FruitPudding said:

All this pandering to the transformer community is just a phase that will soon pass.

It's just being pushed by the powerful people who stand to benefit, very few people really care about it.

I have nothing against the transformers but I think this dude just got the vote because his minority is the flavor of the month.

Pandering and virtue signalling by the judges. I feel sorry for the runner up who should have won.

So it's not possible that she won on her merits? 

• Haha 1

Another one that is incorrectly conflating sex and gender.

Not Incorrect ,   

People also ask

How many genders can be born?

Thus with respect to biological sex, one is either male or female. Individuals that have the two types of gonads, either occurring together or alternating, are called hermaphrodites.Jan 4, 2561 BE

3 minutes ago, digger70 said:

Not Incorrect ,   

People also ask

How many genders can be born?

Thus with respect to biological sex, one is either male or female. Individuals that have the two types of gonads, either occurring together or alternating, are called hermaphrodites.Jan 4, 2561 BE

Here we go again.

Sex and Gender: What’s the Difference? (webmd.com)

4 minutes ago, FruitPudding said:

No. He's not a woman. It was a competition for women.

She's a trans woman. She was allowed to compete under their rules. If you have such a big problem with that, perhaps seek a career in running pageants and try to change their rules.

Next ... 

2 minutes ago, digger70 said:

Talking about Gender ,for people that compete in sport.

Understand or Not, Nah you don't / Don't want to understand .

Amen . I 'll tell Satan you said Hi. 

This topic has nothing do with SPORTS.

16 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

So it's not possible that she won on her merits? 

12 minutes ago, petermik said:

"she" was born a "he"....

9 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Yes we know. So what?

So she is a he...."so it is not possible that HE won on his merits" .....there put it right for you ????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

There it is again. 

I've heard enough.

Bye

You have to admit, getting children on board with this seems to be a huge part of the woke movement: it's mandatory in schools and students aren't allowed to share a different opinion.

There are numerous recordings of kids disagreeing with their teacher and they get into trouble for it and some of the teachers have even been recorded saying that it's the school's policy that it is taught as fact and not open for discussion.

• Thanks 1