Body of Missing German Businessman Hans Peter Mack Found Dismembered in Freezer in Pattaya Rental Home

webfact

2 hours ago, ChipButty said:

It's one thing to kill someone but to chop them up is a whole different ball game, 

How do you know?

I guess someone did it because he didn't want that there is a body to help with a murder conviction.

If you can go for decades to jail, then there is some motivation to avoid that - I guess that is what my imagination tells me.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I guess someone did it because he didn't want that there is a body to help with a murder conviction.

But a body , even cut to pieces , is still a body .

4 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

If you can go for decades to jail, then there is some motivation to avoid that - I guess that is what my imagination tells me.

If someone knowingly commits  a crime , it is a ' basic instinct ' to hide it to avoid punishment , nothing new here ...

Hiding it in a freezer is not very original , RTP is used to this ...

You guess what your imagination tells you ?

You do not know what you imagine ?

Confusing post .

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

These people come to Thailand thinking it's the wild west, assuming they can do what ever they want. 

If that were really the case why go to the bother of concealing the body in the freezer ?

3 hours ago, bendejo said:

I'm not a fan of psych-things, but the act of cutting up a human corpse has got to leave a lasting mark on a person's brain.

Maybe not the first time the Perb has done this, some weirdos could enjoy it. 

Edited by brianthainess
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

From the story yesterday should we be surprise to his demise.  The type of act is usually a crime of passion. From stories yesterday he was clisectoday being a kiddie lover?  But those involved I have a saying " too stupid to be a  criminal. "   done in full view of camera,  body stored in a rental house? 

????

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I wonder what the motivation for his murder was?

The previous conviction for sexual child abuse is awful and heinous.

I wonder if it had anything to do with that, or any current perverse behaviours he may have been acting out?

I'm reminded of some of the US mafia films I have seen where mob guys would cut up people then put them in industrial mincing machines or feed them to pigs. A gruesome ordeal all around.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1