Body of Missing German Businessman Hans Peter Mack Found Dismembered in Freezer in Pattaya Rental Home

webfact

3 hours ago, BenStark said:
3 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

he was found innocent of that and not prosecuted, but that doesn't stop people repeating it it seems.

Motive probably some dodgy property deal gone wrong

Expand  

Not sure if found innocent is the correct description.

From the article posted in one of the related threads it was said, the investigation was never concluded, and the case never made it to court.

That would make him innocent, then, it is the correct word.

14 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Great comment.  Since when have intersections been marked out with parking spaces just like a car park?

Your talking nonsense again,   since when do parking spaces have pedestrian crossings and traffic lights together ...  ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, BenStark said:

Great comment mister know it all.

Maybe you can explain why there are pedestrian crossing, traffic signs, traffic direction and no stop markings in that picture.

Never seen any of that in a parking space

FB_IMG_1689007026687.jpg

Yes..This picture does not make sense....

All the cars must be stopped at a stop light.....And yet there is not a single moto-cy in the photo?? Thats strange...

The shadows look about right...

But

Why stop a truck in the road where you would be blocking traffic, when you could pull foward a bit and be blocking no traffic..

Edited by redwood1

3 hours ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

I don't think you can say he was "found innocent." The matter was never taken to trial, so the question of his guilt or innocence was never put to the test.

You're right, he could not have been "found innocent as everyone is innocent until proven guilty.   Under every legal system, without exception, that makes him innocent of the charges.

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

Yes..This picture does not make sense....

All the cars must be stopped at a stop light.....And yet there is not a single moto-cy in the photo?? Thats strange...

The shadows look about right...

But

Why stop a truck in the road where you would be blocking traffic, when you could pull foward a bit and be blocking no traffic..

Yes it looks altered. Parking in way of traffic.

3 hours ago, superal said:

Olaf had been interviewed by the police over the week-end . He has to be a prime subject because of his sudden disappearance . I would think that the police should have confiscated his passport

Under what authority could his passport have been confiscated?  Since when can the police do that to someone who has been released without any charges?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jak2002003 said:
3 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

they didn't prosecute him they found he did nothing wrong. If it was you you'd still want people to talk and post as if guilty?

Do you think the rich guy with connections didn't just pay someone off for the problem to go away? 

That's a possibility just as it's a possibility that he wasn't guilty of anything and there was no reason to charge him.

2 hours ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

Again, just because police don't prosecute a person, it doesn't mean they found he did nothing wrong. It usually means they just didn't think they had enough evidence to sustain a conviction.

Or they were offered a deal the could not resist!

Hidden in a envelop if you know what i mean.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, SiSePuede419 said:

Just yesterday someone posted a news article with a picture of someone who looked very similar who was arrested for trying to purchase sexytime with a 15 year old (statutory rape).

You should have read the article properly, the dead man was with a 17-year old, a different man was emerging from a room in which there was a 15-year old.

18 minutes ago, BenStark said:

How say the truck was stopped? This is a still picture of a moving truck

If you enlarge the photo, you can see a bald headed guy with his arm resting on the freezer.....So I would say the truck WAS NOT moving...

Baldy also looks to be talking to someone who is hidden behind the truck...

Edited by redwood1

36 minutes ago, BenStark said:

Great comment mister know it all.

Maybe you can explain why there are pedestrian crossing, traffic signs, traffic direction and no stop markings in that picture.

Never seen any of that in a parking space

FB_IMG_1689007026687.jpg

You're right, my apologies, but, then presumably the pickup is being driven through an intersection.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

If you enlage the photo, you can see a bald headed guy with his arm resting on the freezer.....So I would say the truck WAS NOT moving...

Ever considered he was sitting in the load area?Or how tall do you thing the foreigner must have been to comfortably rest his arm on that fridge while standing besides the truck?
Do you think the vehicle in the other lane was also stopped because it wasa not moving in the picture?

image.png.fdc7d601c02d773571c7c1a54681a2d7.png

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

If you enlarge the photo, you can see a bald headed guy with his arm resting on the freezer.....So I would say the truck WAS NOT moving...

He is just sitting on the side of the truck…. with his arm resting on the freezer. The Thai removal driver already confirmed that. 

Edited by NextG
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, JonnyF said:
50 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

His known history appears to have been with ONE 17-year old, nothing other than that has been reported.

Not according to this article. 15 years old.

The original article from The Nation and other sources stated that there were two men on the premises and two girls, a 15-year old with one man and a 17-year old with Mack.

https://www.pattayamail.com/news/2-foreign-pedophiles-thai-pimp-nabbed-pattaya-trafficking-bust-203448

Edited by Liverpool Lou

13 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Not according to this article. 15 years old. (I think the Nation is OK to quote if not please could someone remove the link).

https://www.nationthailand.com/in-focus/30339157

I think the confusion is caused by this bizarre report from the Pattaya Mail: https://www.pattayamail.com/news/2-foreign-pedophiles-thai-pimp-nabbed-pattaya-trafficking-bust-203448

Changes the woman to a man, even though she is clearly pictured and mentions two foreigners, even though only one is there. 

6 hours ago, steven100 said:

did Olaf  commit the crime  ?   i'm  confused who did it  .....  was the gf involved  ?     was the garderner an accomplice   ?  

That will be determined by who has the least amount to offer.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, NextG said:

I think the confusion is caused by this bizarre report from the Pattaya Mail: https://www.pattayamail.com/news/2-foreign-pedophiles-thai-pimp-nabbed-pattaya-trafficking-bust-203448

Changes the woman to a man, even though she is clearly pictured and mentions two foreigners, even though only one is there. 

That’s from 5 years ago. A lot seems to have occurred since!!

Can someone explain me why no News outlet writes about this? https://www.pattayamail.com/news/2-foreign-pedophiles-thai-pimp-nabbed-pattaya-trafficking-bust-203448

2018... Police arrested Hans Peter Walter Mack and Omarath Kathueay for human trafficking of minors. Police arrested a German national and a Thai ...

It's an easy google search. Motive? No idea but that Mack guy was definitely not a great good awesome guy.

• Sad 1