Body of Missing German Businessman Hans Peter Mack Found Dismembered in Freezer in Pattaya Rental Home

webfact

9 hours ago, bendejo said:

I'm not a fan of psych-things, but the act of cutting up a human corpse has got to leave a lasting mark on a person's brain.

only if you have one, these perps were severely lacking

24 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

So you think a man in his late 50's with a 17 year old (who may have actually been 15) is OK?

Let's agree to disagree on that one.

Why do you care if it’s okay or not? 17 year olds don’t have sex? Grow up and stop this pointless pontificating. 

The whole scene is pitiful. P4P is sad enough. Adding 14 & 15 year old girls to the mix just makes it even more sordid. 
He was just another participant of the whole sad and dirty business. 
But that’s not the topic here. 

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, webfact said:

image.jpeg

Pattaya, Thailand-The body of missing German businessman Hans Peter Mack, 62, was found in a rental home in Pattaya last evening and was confirmed early this morning, July 11th, 2023 around 12:30 AM by Banglamung officials.

First, you can catch up on our previous coverage of the week-long search for Mr. Mack and the three million baht reward that had been offered for his safe return here.

Mr. Mack’s body was found in a large freezer in a rental home in the Chokchai Garden Home 1 Village in Pattaya which police targeted following reviewing leads they had been investigating throughout the last 24 hours and CCTV that showed the freezer being transported in a black pickup truck by what appeared to be foreign nationals.

Mr. Mack’s body had been cut into multiple pieces, according to forensic technicians, placed in black garbage bags, and stored in a freezer at the rental room.

There was nobody present at the home at the time of the discovery, but neighbors said there had been until yesterday morning, July 10th, 2023.

According to Mr. Rewat Rodchuen, 35 years old, a neighbor of the rental villa in question, the home had been occupied by a German friend of Mr. Mack, so far only identified as Olaf, who had been interviewed by police over the weekend regarding the disappearance of Mr. Mack. Olaf had reportedly lived in the home for about three months, according to Rewat.

By Adam Judd

#news

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2023/07/11/body-of-missing-german-businessman-hans-peter-mack-found-dismembered-in-freezer-in-pattaya-rental-home/

PattayaNews.jpg

-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2023-07-11

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Being rich can bring really good and really bad things your way. 

2 minutes ago, NextG said:

Why do you care if it’s okay or not? 17 year olds don’t have sex? Grow up and stop this pointless pontificating. 

The whole scene is pitiful. P4P is sad enough. Adding 14 & 15 year old girls to the mix just makes it even more sordid. 

Did the missing man have underage girls?

2 hours ago, steven100 said:

so they possibly hit him in the head with a blunt object in the Mercedes as they had to clean the blood splatter up of the seats and the dash.  Then they took him somewhere else not confirmed yet where they proceeded to cut him up into package size chunks and put in the garbage bags and then the freezer.

Of course this is speculation and needs to be confirmed.

I'm on it Boss.....ŕ

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, NextG said:

I guess it's just in my nature to care about these things. Don't you?

Yes 15 and 17 year olds have sex. With other 15 and 17 years olds. Not with men old enough to be their GrandFather. So perhaps it is you who should grow up and stop trivializing it? Just a thought...

6 minutes ago, NextG said:

It's a possible motive for the killing. Could be the kids father, brother etc. Could be a bribed cop looking to negotiate a second payment. Could be that he was still doing these things with other girls.

It also explains why many members (myself included) have less sympathy than someone who wasn't involved in such sordid activities.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

maybe they rented the freezer and went and picked it up or they took it to where they chopped and sliced him up ready for freezer packages.  It all sounds very gruesome and messy,   I know in Aust'  they put a guy in the tree grinder.

His bark was worse than his bite?

8 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

17-year old.  The 15-year old was with someone else.

You cannot depend on a single report that doesn’t tally with any other reports. It doesn’t even tally with it’s own picture.

As to underage relationships, it nearly happened to me…. twice. 
People can lie about their ages and alter their ID cards etc

I found out before any involvement, but ONLY because other interested parties told me. 
I would have been mightily wronged if I had been somehow ensnared in any investigation. 
I’m not suggesting that was the case here, as he probably had some knowledge they were young. Whereas I had no idea at all and neither would you. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

32 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

I guess it's just in my nature to care about these things. Don't you?

Yes 15 and 17 year olds have sex. With other 15 and 17 years olds. Not with men old enough to be their GrandFather. So perhaps it is you who should grow up and stop trivializing it? Just a thought...

It's a possible motive for the killing. Could be the kids father, brother etc. Could be a bribed cop looking to negotiate a second payment. Could be that he was still doing these things with other girls.

It also explains why many members (myself included) have less sympathy than someone who wasn't involved in such sordid activities.

No, I don’t care if a 57 year old is having sex with a 17 year old. You’d be just as ‘outraged’ if she were 18. We even have negative comments that his girlfriend was 19. 
For me, the WHOLE P4P scene is as sad as can be. But my perspective is relative. For others it’s a lifeline. 
If I was the kind of person who chose to pay someone to have sex with me, I wouldn’t be choosing some old wrinkly either. 
If it’s a willing exchange. Of course if it’s not  with consent or the person is not of sound mind..

This is why we speak of age. No one should corrupt a child or young person.  But it’s ridiculous to suggest that consensual relations between someone who is 57  & 19 is somehow different than a couple who are 27 & 19. Then it’s more about how it looks to outsiders, rather than the content of the relationship. 

As to the rest of your post… that’s clearly nonsense. Did the ‘bribing cop’ force the other foreigners into the scheme? Was the fifteen year old, five years ago, somehow connected to the Germans involved?

You have a vivid imagination. But that’s all it is…. in your head. 

Edited by NextG
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, redwood1 said:

Yes..This picture does not make sense....

All the cars must be stopped at a stop light.....And yet there is not a single moto-cy in the photo?? Thats strange...

The shadows look about right...

But

Why stop a truck in the road where you would be blocking traffic, when you could pull foward a bit and be blocking no traffic..

Looks like the pickup is crossing Sukhumvit at or near soi country club

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bignok said:

Hide the body

Ok, but I am still confused.

Hiding a body in a massive freezer that needs to be transported by a massive truck? But doesn't that attract a lot of attention? 

What is the purpose of a freezer? To avoid the smell caused by decomposition? Seems like dumping it in a river or burying it would be less conspicuous. 

2 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

Ok, but I am still confused.

Hiding a body in a massive freezer that needs to be transported by a massive truck? But doesn't that attract a lot of attention? 

What is the purpose of a freezer? To avoid the smell caused by decomposition? Seems like dumping it in a river or burying it would be less conspicuous. 

Bodies float. Moving a freezer looks normal. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, NextG said:

No, I don’t care if a 57 year old is having sex with a 17 year old. You’d be just as ‘outraged’ if she were 18. We even have negative comments that his girlfriend was 19. 
For me, the WHOLE P4P scene is as sad as can be. But my perspective is relative. For others it’s a lifeline. 
If I was the kind of person who chose to pay someone to have sex with me, I wouldn’t be choosing some old wrinkly either. 
If it’s a willing exchange. Of course if it’s not  with consent or the person is not of sound mind..

This is why we speak of age. No one should corrupt a child or young person.  But it’s ridiculous to suggest that consensual relations between someone who is 57  & 19 is somehow different than a couple who are 27 & 19. Then it’s more about how it looks to outsiders, rather than the content of the relationship. 

OK. You approve. I think it's disgusting, not only immoral but also illegal. Let's agree to disagree. We all have different standards. 

PS they were 15 and 17, not 19 (the "girlfriend" was 19). But feel free to change the ages of those concerned if it makes you feel better about the whole thing. Oh, technically they were trafficked for sex as well, but I don't suppose that bothers you either. :sick:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Yes I've noticed those threads are very popular

Indeed ???? Virtue signalling at it’s ‘best’. Especially interesting from those who are often babbling about being others being ‘woke’. 

2 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

It wasn't for concealment.

It was to store the body, waiting for the right time to head over to the pig farm. 

Given the freezer was clearly not plugged into a power socket why bother with it... just toss the carcass in the back of the pickup like a dead dog.

11 hours ago, bendejo said:

I'm not a fan of psych-things, but the act of cutting up a human corpse has got to leave a lasting mark on a person's brain.

After your first two or three you get used to it.  Responding for a friend.

• Haha 2