Zelensky hits out at "absurd" NATO

Social Media

29 minutes ago, FruitPudding said:

False.

You asked me asked me. I answered.

Still trying to drag the topic away from your discredited nonsense about NATO and Ukraine.

Also trying to get away with making nonsense claims without proof.

Edited by heybruce
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/14/2023 at 10:03 AM, pegman said:

The Ukraine military is pretty much out of air defence munitions and 155mm shells. There has been little direct contact fighting between the sides from the start. They have been bombing the hell out of each other instead. A couple days ago the German English language service DW had a report from a hospital near the front. The Ukrainian doctor interviewed stated 2% of casualties were gunshot wounds. All the rest, 98%, caused by sharapnel. Ukraine is about done. Little wonder their leader tried so hard to get NATO directly involved. It was clearly out of desperation. Will Putin be satisfied with the Russian gains or continue on to Odesa and Kharkiv? 

Will Putin be satisfied with the Russian gains or continue on to Odesa and Kharkiv? 

If, and that's a very big IF, Russia were able to take the Black Sea coastal area IMO they'd be foolish not to.

Little wonder their leader tried so hard to get NATO directly involved.

I agree that is their last hope of winning anything. Hopefully western leaders will see the writing on the wall and refuse to allow that, at least unless by some miracle Ukraine did manage to eject the Russians permanently. While Russia's military shortcomings have been exposed, their nuclear force still lurks.

On 7/12/2023 at 2:30 AM, jvs said:

yes and maybe he is right.

Other countries are saying that a country at war can not become a member of NATO.

But the Ukraine is not at war,it is just a special military operation.

So make them a member and together kick the russians back home.

Erdogan has chosen his side,he is now siding with the winners.

Took him awhile but he realizes now that by backing the membership

of Sweden will help him into the EU.

Man o man will putin ever be pisxed off now.

Posting safely from far far away from the fighting you seem very keen to see the young men of NATO returning in body bags.

Perhaps some on here so keen to escalate the conflict could put their bodies in harms way by joining the Ukrainian military, but I doubt they will.

5 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Posting safely from far far away from the fighting you seem very keen to see the young men of NATO returning in body bags.

Perhaps some on here so keen to escalate the conflict could put their bodies in harms way by joining the Ukrainian military, but I doubt they will.

First of all ,i hate war!

It is a terrible way to live and or die.

I do not want to see anybody in body bags and hope this crazy war will

be over this year.

You ,Thaibeachlover have been advocating to roll over and let putin have his way.

Do you really believe that would stop putin from wanting more?

A bully should never be appeased !!!!Never!

After all of putin idle threats against the West it is very clear he has nothing left.He is even sending young man from Cuba to die for him.

How can you actually support putin?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, jvs said:

First of all ,i hate war!

It is a terrible way to live and or die.

I do not want to see anybody in body bags and hope this crazy war will

be over this year.

You ,Thaibeachlover have been advocating to roll over and let putin have his way.

Do you really believe that would stop putin from wanting more?

A bully should never be appeased !!!!Never!

After all of putin idle threats against the West it is very clear he has nothing left.He is even sending young man from Cuba to die for him.

How can you actually support putin?

Why do you think I support Putin? Being realistic and giving land in exchange for no war would have saved many Ukrainian lives and much infrastructure.

What proof do you have that Putin would want more than the East and Crimea? IMO you are just regurgitating propaganda.

In any event that option was never given a chance.

• Haha 2