Think to get a new SCB debit card renewal

jwest10

Hi
This may sound like a stupid question and I guess to get a new SCB debit card one can go to my branch in Kanchanaburi  and maybe take a few days.
The only problem is that my branch in our village closed down a while ago but my account got transferred 
I assume go in to any branch and would I need my passport and yellow book and drivers license.
Thanks all

Edited by jwest10
spelling

My account with SCB is still in Pattaya and I have moved to Buriram 7 years ago.

I just went into a Local MAIN branch in Buriram and got issued the NEW ATM card right on the spot. Only needed my Passport / SCB Bank book.

Edited by MJCM
Spelling Mistake
  • Like 2

Why would you think a yellow book or DL needed?  Most people don't even have.  As said your old card/passbook and passport should be all that is required.  But if your passport has changed that will likely have to be updated first.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

Why would you think a yellow book or DL needed?  Most people don't even have.  As said your old card/passbook and passport should be all that is required.  But if your passport has changed that will likely have to be updated first.

Good point. Esp now with the identity verification it’s a good idea to update passport info for all banks/accounts.

Just got a new SCB ATM/debit card two days ago (after one of the SCB ATM machines ate my prior card).  Was told by their hotline that I could go to any SCB branch to get a new one (also was told I'd need my passport).  Got the new card in 15 minutes (had with me both my passport and account passbook).

[In case you have any merchant such as Grab hooked into your account, you'll have to use the online SCB app to first activate/add the new ATM card information......or ask the bank clerk to do it for you when you're there getting the new card].