Tux Shirt And Tie

Rhys

any tailors in thailand ,cost not much more than renting one in the uk..........

Warning: Bring a good picture of what it is that you want. Some of these tailors do not understand what front pleating means. The can cut a nice bowtie for you if you show them exactly what you need. (hope you have a patient girlfriend/spouse that can tie it for you though)

Why go to all the hassle and uncertainty of trying to get a custom tux shirt with all that fine stitching so hard to find in Thailand?

Central Department Store has a Arrow Shop in the men's department that stocks tux shirts, ties and cummerbunds. At least their store in the boonies, Chiang Mai, has them!!! Falang sizes as well!!

Many of the Thai tailors can make a Tux and all the extras for 4,000-8,000 baht. Along Sukhumvit they will cost 10,000-30,000 baht. I suggest this guy for quality and price. A Song

Blimey, they're cheaper than that in the UK now :o

I'm sure you are correct Mr. B, but he probably doesn't want to fly to the UK for a Tux.

FYI TuxedoPro

:D

Thank guys.. yes, I can tie a proper Bow Tie... I thought about the shops along Sukhumvit road.. Those Indian Shops.. right.. I'll check out the Central Shops.. when I make it up to the big Mango.. Cheers Mates

Many of the Thai tailors can make a Tux and all the extras for 4,000-8,000 baht. Along Sukhumvit they will cost 10,000-30,000 baht. I suggest this guy for quality and price. A Song

Blimey, they're cheaper than that in the UK now :D

I'm sure you are correct Mr. B, but he probably doesn't want to fly to the UK for a Tux.

:o:D

I'm sure he doesn't ilyushin, i was just surprised at how the cost is. Or maybe with so much cheap China stuff coming to the UK (and it's not bad quality to be fair), it's getting cheaper here.