Re-entry on one page

I currently only two clean pages in my passport. I need to return to the UK next week for a week.

If the re-entry permit uses one of the clean pages, will I be ableto return to Thailand with one clean page?
I was advised by some people to apply for the express service for a new passport while in the UK, but I am confused about what will happen to my current non b visa.
Any advice on the matter would be greatly appreciated.

If you get a new passport in the UK, you will enter Thailand with your new passport AND your invalidated old passport, which will allow you to use the re-entry permit in the latter.

That's the best option.

You would be able to enter with your "almost full" passport if need be, but if your new passport is delayed and you unexpectedly have to travel again, you might have a problem later on.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Caldera said:

If you get a new passport in the UK, you will enter Thailand with your new passport AND your invalidated old passport, which will allow you to use the re-entry permit in the latter.

That's the best option.

You would be able to enter with your "almost full" passport if need be, but if your new passport is delayed and you unexpectedly have to travel again, you might have a problem later on.

Thank you. 
So if I get a new passport while at home I just need to show the re entry in the cut old passport and the empty new one?

55 minutes ago, connor963 said:

Thank you. 
So if I get a new passport while at home I just need to show the re entry in the cut old passport and the empty new one?

Correct.

BTW: If you don't have time to obtain new pp there won't be an issue with only 2 pages left.

The reentry permit only takes half a page 

• Like 1