Repeat Offender: Woman Arrested for Evading M-Flow Tolls for 7 Years

webfact

13 minutes ago, webfact said:

evaded toll payments on 351 occasions

LOL, now she'll have to pay all the fines + penalties and interest.

She thought she was saving money by evading the toll....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wouldn't be hard (even for the cops here LOL) to know something was up with/without unpaid tolls......pic show at night and red plates can't be used at night I thought (unless permission to do so which I believe she wouldn't have LOL)....so correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't she have be pulled over just for that?............oh sorry.....TIT!!! 

"Trade plates carry a significant number of restrictions. Drivers with red plates must seek permission from authorities if they want to use the vehicle at night. Cars with red plates cannot be driven out of the province where the vehicle was registered at purchase."

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, Cricky said:

Bloody skeptics.

Over 7 years using a Red plate.

I hope they threw the book at her.

and to the one providing the Red plate.... connections, good contacts, boyfriend(s) / girlfriend(s), corruption, etc., u name it....

• Love It 1

4 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

Avoid paying for seven years on a thing that has only existed for about a year is highly impressive.

Pretty much every single article has these sorts of basic errors in them, it is very very poor.

She probably started out using the fake plates to avoid paying vehicle registration fees.

15 hours ago, mushroomdave said:

Wouldn't be hard (even for the cops here LOL) to know something was up with/without unpaid tolls......pic show at night and red plates can't be used at night I thought (unless permission to do so which I believe she wouldn't have LOL)....so correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't she have be pulled over just for that?............oh sorry.....TIT!!! 

"Trade plates carry a significant number of restrictions. Drivers with red plates must seek permission from authorities if they want to use the vehicle at night. Cars with red plates cannot be driven out of the province where the vehicle was registered at purchase."

Yes, it can be driven out of the province, that is what the red book in the car is for. You must log every journey, every day. If that is filled in there is no problem.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

Avoid paying for seven years on a thing that has only existed for about a year is highly impressive.

Pretty much every single article has these sorts of basic errors in them, it is very very poor.

But but it's Webfact so it must be true. fake news is against the forum rules. :whistling:

The full story says 351 trips, not over 7 years so about 1 a day if no return or 176 return, and she has had the red plates for 7yrs

Edited by brianthainess

On 7/15/2023 at 5:11 PM, Mavideol said:

and to the one providing the Red plate.... connections, good contacts, boyfriend(s) / girlfriend(s), corruption, etc., u name it....

Dont need connections.

Red Plate with book are easily purchased.