Really? Visa Agent Line Message

What the Line message is claiming is not something that has been true for the last decade or so. However, if it is a reputable, long established agency, they could conceivably be aware of a crackdown that is about to start. I would ignore it unless or until there are corroborating reports.

• Confused 2

27 minutes ago, BritTim said:

What the Line message is claiming is not something that has been true for the last decade or so. However, if it is a reputable, long established agency, they could conceivably be aware of a crackdown that is about to start. I would ignore it unless or until there are corroborating reports.

Geez, it's not a current rule, there is no mention anywhere that it will become a current rule, but you twist it into it could be an upcoming crackdown

For the record I spent 240 days in 2022 on visa exempt entries, no issues

Edited by Pattaya57
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BritTim said:

Yes, exactly my guess too. Most probably just a sales pitch, stating outdated rules. But then again, who knows...

Edited by StayinThailand2much