90 day notification status question

I am in Bangkok and did it online on July 17 but still no receipt received by email. How many days have others here experienced recently? I worry that if I do not hear back soon on whether there's a problem with what I filled in the form, it will be too late to do this online and I will need to make the long trip to CW.

Also, when I check status, it says "pending" under "status" column. But there's an "X" under "cancel" column. What does that mean?

Thank you.

Take a screen shot to show you submitted it. Then relax. It might easily be two weeks before you get a response. You submitted the report which is the legal requirement. If the officials do not process your submission for a while, that is not your fault.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks to both of you for replies.

I just got email that my application was rejected because I did not fill in two items that were optional (not tagged as mandatory) on the form -- date visa expires and tel number. I reapplied filling those in. 

• Thumbs Up 1

It always takes me more than three weeks to get my new slip in the mail.  I keep my EMS receipt to prove that I mailed it.  I track the number and print out the report of delivery too.

• Like 1

I just did my 1st (completed) online, submitted 19th late afternoon, and got the approved email today @ 1827.   Impressive actually.

1st time I submitted one, it was taking a week, and I did file it wee bit short on time, so cancelled and did in person.  I enjoy my drive to Imm, but online was way too easy.