Trump wants to execute people who engage in human trafficking.

Social Media

7 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

Trump might be ' on to something ' but he is the boy who cried Wolf once too often so now nobody except the diehard delusional supporters listen to a word he says.

He's corrupt completely, he's a nutjob, a narcissist, a misogynist, a draft dodger, a danger to national security, a hypocrite a stranger to the truth, and those are just his good points!

There's not much to like about him.

The last thing the USA needs is him at the helm, they blew their reputation and credibility worldwide last time with this lunatic.

That and to lose our democracy.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

Trump might be ' on to something ' but he is the boy who cried Wolf once too often so now nobody except the diehard delusional supporters listen to a word he says.

He's corrupt completely, he's a nutjob, a narcissist, a misogynist, a draft dodger, a danger to national security, a hypocrite a stranger to the truth, and those are just his good points!

There's not much to like about him.

The last thing the USA needs is him at the helm, they blew their reputation and credibility worldwide last time with this lunatic.

I agree to a degree. He's also done some great things for the USA and at the moment a better choice, IMHO, than the current alternative. I feel that the majority of the voters will agree with me in the next election.  There is far too much polarisation in the US, let's agree that both candidates in the next election have their good and bad.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

The majority of voters NEVER chose him and NEVER will.

But yes, tragically, he might take power again (if so, definitely NOT with a majority of votes). 

There wasn't much in it the last time.

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

That and to lose our democracy.

A very interesting link. Thank you.

Who can stop Trump?

The GOP, but they have to want to stop him, and not simply let it happen and hope that they can control him afterwards.

21 hours ago, FruitPudding said:

He's still dangerous?

The West has fallen, ironically, by being too liberal.

elaborate....do you mean by the job report?  economy? inflation?  all on the upswing...do tell..

A free chance for you to Own this Lib or just cower and be a keyboard warrior.....lets see which

3 hours ago, Neeranam said:

I agree to a degree. He's also done some great things for the USA and at the moment a better choice, IMHO, than the current alternative. I feel that the majority of the voters will agree with me in the next election.  There is far too much polarisation in the US, let's agree that both candidates in the next election have their good and bad.

You post ONE good thing hes done and I will counter with TWO horrible ones...lets begin....

23 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Sleepy inherited and benefitted from Trump's great work. 

Trump inherited a mess from the previous guy, need a link? 

still waiting on those links..or you just trolling as trump lovers do....truth is singular lies are many

4 minutes ago, FruitPudding said:

You could just as easily flip that around. Why should white people support Biden?

Have you heard some of the things Biden has said about white people?

He is creating a bigger divide between the ethnic groups than Trump.

With Trump it's, "We are all Americans. Let's be patriotic"

With Biden it's, "White people do bad things to minorities" which just causes racial tension and it's not even true. Look at the violence statistics. Notice a pattern? It ain't whites attacking blacks.

Is that the basis for your criticism of Biden? That he believes black people have suffered discrimination at the hand sof white people? Try to be a little less trite with your paraphrasing.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

You haven't said anything of substance here. Just drivvle.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Is that the basis for your criticism of Biden? That he believes black people have suffered discrimination at the hand sof white people? Try to be a little less trite with your paraphrasing.

No, the list goes on with Biden.

- He's always sniffing and touching kids on camera which I find unprofessional at least and disturbing at worst

(I once saw Trump mocked for the way he drank a glass of water with two hands - along with many other things - but why no gossip about Biden?)

-. His daughter's diary and the abuse

- His son, Hunter, and Biden's alleged role in his illegal business deals 

- He is clearly senile and unfit of his role, incompetent actually 

- His support of all the gender transition surgery including minors

- How he has handled the Ukraine thing

Edited by FruitPudding
  • Sad 2

6 minutes ago, FruitPudding said:

No, the list goes on with Biden.

- He's always sniffing and touching kids on camera which I find unprofessional at least and disturbing at worst

-. His daughter's diary.

- His son, Hunter, and Biden's alleged role in his illegal business deals 

- He is clearly senile and unfit of his role, incompetent actually 

- His support of all the gender transition surgery including minors

- How he has handled the Ukraine thing

Telling a black voter if he doesn't vote for him (Biden) then he ain't black! Biden is a racist. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/22/2023 at 1:35 PM, bendejo said:

Perhaps this will be his retribution for Melania, something to with how she made her way to the US and those who, umm, handled her situation.

The guy has been married three times, two of those were to immigrants. 

Difficult to do anything other than that considering that, unless they're native Americans, every single person in the US is descended from an immigrant.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1