Prawit denies that he is quitting politics

snoop1130

34 minutes ago, SoilSpoil said:

Money isn't the main drive anymore, as they are already filthy rich. It's all about power and especially people groveling at their feet.

Power so that they can get more money.  Never enough for them and if you ask to borrow 100 baht they say no.  Its an illness. Doctors should recognise it and medicate for it. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Prawit has a lot of bargaining power with his old boss Thaksin prior to the vote because he controls the senate vote without which Thaksin can't shoehorn in his nominee.  After that I think we will a folding of UTN back into PPRP whence it came which will make PPRP bigger than Anutin's BJP and the second largest party in the new style Thaksin led pro-dictatorship coalition. Then we will see Prawit coming into the cabinet in person, if not before. 

1 hour ago, SoilSpoil said:

Money isn't the main drive anymore, as they are already filthy rich. It's all about power and especially people groveling at their feet.

There are still a lot luxury watches he doesn't own, or have on loan, yet and the best way of avoiding prosecution for his past misdeeds is to stay in power for the rest of his life.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, TimeMachine said:

The guy is a genius.  I am a person of low IQ,  poor at math,  poor strength and flexibility, not much skill at anything really, a very average person by statistics. I can't secure a powerful position in society,  yet some people of same description as myself have that genius something in side of them that allows them to do well.  Lucky genius guy. 

In Thailand it's not what you know but who you know that makes you successful !

11 hours ago, neeray said:

Quitting would be a wise decision for Prawit. This would clear the way for more daytime nappys and time to admire his many time pieces. Go for it Kun Prawit.

You have used the word 'nappys'. Wouldthat be in connection with incontinence or narcolepsy? (Asking for a three-badge friend)

On 7/26/2023 at 5:52 AM, PETERTHEEATER said:

You have used the word 'nappys'. Wouldthat be in connection with incontinence or narcolepsy? (Asking for a three-badge friend)

I hadn't thought of "nappys" as it relates to incontinence but you raise a good point. I'll go for either interpretation of nappys (although I was originally referring to a nap.)