Holiday for Sale

Southsealad

I have a 12 day holiday booked at the KC Grande Spa and Resort Hotel starting 21 October 2023.    The value is 38k THB plus.  Location is White Sands Beach, Koh Chang.

I cannot use because I have to go back to the UK for medical treatment.

The booking name can be changed as can the dates (subject to availability).  The room type can be upgraded with extra expense if wanted.

I will sell for 30k.   Any interest?

Edited by Southsealad
  • Haha 2

On 7/27/2023 at 2:55 PM, FritsSikkink said:

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.  However, having viewed the Agoda link you sent, the price for the booking for the same room as my booking and same dates is 34,804THB!  

This 4k less than I paid, so I will revise the amount I would like to receive down to 25k.  

Yep, I know there are cheaper options at the hotel, but like for like, my offer, I think, is a very fair one.

• Like 1

On 7/29/2023 at 9:35 AM, Southsealad said:

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.  However, having viewed the Agoda link you sent, the price for the booking for the same room as my booking and same dates is 34,804THB!  

This 4k less than I paid, so I will revise the amount I would like to receive down to 25k.  

Yep, I know there are cheaper options at the hotel, but like for like, my offer, I think, is a very fair one.

On 7/27/2023 at 3:29 PM, bignok said:

My offer is 12,000 baht

Hey ... that's what I was going to offer, but didn't as not pet friendly.

OP paid too much in the beginning.  He'll need to come down to at least 15k if serious about selling.

Why not give to a family member as a gift ?  Does look nice though, GOOD LUCK.

Edited by KhunLA
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, KhunLA said:

Hey ... that's what I was going to offer, but didn't as not pet friendly.

OP paid too much in the beginning.  He'll need to come down to at least 15k if serious about selling.

Why not give to a family member as a gift ?

I never prepay more than 3 nights

4 hours ago, bignok said:

Why dont u change dates, go next year yourself

As I said initially, I have to go for some serious medical stuff and not putting too fine a point on it, whether I come through it is in doubt.  I need a new liver, I'm not a drinker never have been, but caught a virus in the dim and distant past in the Libyan Desert and, regrettably, it has over the years destroyed my liver.

I don't have any family, very much a one man band, so no relatives to give it to.   I think you are correct about the price, so if anyone wants to offer 15k I would accept, many other things on my mind than this.

• Love It 1

32 minutes ago, Southsealad said:

As I said initially, I have to go for some serious medical stuff and not putting too fine a point on it, whether I come through it is in doubt.  I need a new liver, I'm not a drinker never have been, but caught a virus in the dim and distant past in the Libyan Desert and, regrettably, it has over the years destroyed my liver.

I don't have any family, very much a one man band, so no relatives to give it to.   I think you are correct about the price, so if anyone wants to offer 15k I would accept, many other things on my mind than this.

I would be keen but dates not right. Not sure how you transfer name thru agoda and normally fees for date change

Sorry about your health.

18 minutes ago, bignok said:

I would be keen but dates not right. Not sure how you transfer name thru agoda and normally fees for date change

Sorry about your health.

Dates are flexible subject to availability and I booked direct and have already been in contact with the reservation team and they have no problem in a name change.

1 minute ago, Southsealad said:

Dates are flexible subject to availability and I booked direct and have already been in contact with the reservation team and they have no problem in a name change.

Why cant they refund? Tell them your story. Ask for 80%.

59 minutes ago, Southsealad said:

Stay healthy 

On 7/31/2023 at 6:21 PM, NextG said:

Stay healthy 

I took up the suggestion to explain my situation to the hotel,   Received a reply today ' very sorry to hear of you problem, however, we regret there can not be a refund.  Do you wish to cancel?'

So short of cancelling, I will try to see if there is anyone who would like the holiday for 12k THB.

If not, then it's will just have to be written off as a loss.   My health is more important to me!

On 7/31/2023 at 5:21 PM, Southsealad said:

Best of luck to you!!!!!????????????

21 minutes ago, Southsealad said:

I took up the suggestion to explain my situation to the hotel,   Received a reply today ' very sorry to hear of you problem, however, we regret there can not be a refund.  Do you wish to cancel?'

So short of cancelling, I will try to see if there is anyone who would like the holiday for 12k THB.

If not, then it's will just have to be written off as a loss.   My health is more important to me!

Sent you a pm

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Southsealad said:

Looks like you have a taker. I’m away on the start date, so couldn’t make use of it myself. 

On 7/27/2023 at 11:58 AM, Southsealad said:

I will try to see if there is anyone who would like the holiday for 12k THB ...

Any interest?

Congratulations, you've obviously sold it!...

On 7/27/2023 at 3:29 PM, bignok said:

My offer is 12,000 baht

Edited by Liverpool Lou

59 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Can you provide any proof that the hotel wil accept / honour a change in booking name?

Is the booking fully paid or is it 'penciled in' but needs payment?

I did change it for one of the Advanced Members on this forum only to be told his 'gf' didnt want to go there.  Thats after he made a formal offer!!!!!!  But hey life goes on!

• Sad 1

Just now, Southsealad said:

I did change it for one of the Advanced Members on this forum only to be told his 'gf' didnt want to go there.  That's after he made a formal offer!!!!!!  But hey life goes on!    It is fully paid and is a Deluxe Hillside Room with Jacuzzi and ocean view plus breakfast.

7 minutes ago, Southsealad said:

I did change it for one of the Advanced Members on this forum only to be told his 'gf' didnt want to go there.  Thats after he made a formal offer!!!!!!  But hey life goes on!

Sorry I can't help you out with this.  Hoping you get the help you need. Good luck.