‘They were rescuing 13-year-olds’: Tragic reality of child sexual exploitation and slavery exposed

ezzra

1 minute ago, NextG said:

I blocked him for being offensive. Not to me and I don’t even remember why now. That’s the good thing about the Ignore function, that you don’t need to remember ????

cannabis helps with that too. 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

And here is a bargirl feeding frenzy ....... poor guy looks frightened.

https://www.facebook.com/reel/837067427553031

Ever since I was a child I’ve been getting ‘attention’ from women. For a shy person, it’s a really high pressure situation. Especially if lots of people are trying to touch you. It’s not fun for me. 
I think that’s probably why I dress down. I don’t want to be noticed. 
Better that way ????

8 minutes ago, stoner said:

i am sure it has nothing to do with him being famous and rich. 

I am not famous and am very discreet regarding my vast wealth.

But i get a similar reaction in Soi 6.

49 minutes ago, stoner said:

i almost have to block you for this. you are slipping now goat this is quite weak material. 

I dont know how I could go on without you Stoner. Especially after Sticky and Next have ignored me?

I dont even know where that ignore button is. it is a bit childish in my opinion. People are so sensitive these days. They really could learn a lot from me.

Actually a western female friend visited me once in Pattaya. Had an attitude similar to the OP as they do.

So after a late lunch at Trattoria Pizzaria Toscana i suggested a stroll up the beach. Once i got to Soi 6 I said "Gee whats up here? Lets have a look"

I stayed a few feet in front of her constantly winking and toungue flicking the hookers without my friend noticing, encouraging them to act up. Which they did on cue.

None of the underaged ones of course.

Once we got to the end she said "Gee, they really love you'

I told her it was usually a lot worse for me but they had really held back today because they had probably assumed we were a couple.

I then took her to a homo massage shop for a massage with a bloke.

• Sad 2

42 minutes ago, Goat said:

I dont even know where that ignore button is. it is a bit childish in my opinion. People are so sensitive these days. They really could learn a lot from me.

"They really could learn a lot from me."

Says the @Goat ever so modestly in his typical non endearing style!

Edited by scottiejohn
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Goat said:

toungue flicking the hookers

wait....you tongue flick hoz ? now i know you are lying.....the goat i know wouldn't need to tongue flick....his swagger alone turns heads.....all the legal age ones obviously. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, stoner said:

wait....you tongue flick hoz ? now i know you are lying.....the goat i know wouldn't need to tongue flick....his swagger alone turns heads.....all the legal age ones obviously. 

What I find interesting is, although he is disgusted by the "fat perverts" who abuse these poor creatures, and clearly he has no need for their services, at the same time, he really enjoys being around them and hanging out where they work, and seems to particularly welcome their attempts to gain him as a customer.  ????

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

he really enjoys being around them and hanging out where they work, and seems to particularly welcome their attempts to gain him as a customer. 

According to him!

I doubt if their responses are printable on a family forum!

6 hours ago, Goat said:

If you think that big earned prostitutes are regarded as "hiso" you really have no clue about what hiso is and how much money you need to be hiso.

I'm well aware of what hi-so means in Thailand and what it takes to get there.

It was more a euphemism, obviously lost on you.

21 hours ago, ezzra said:

Why does it paint Thailand in a bad light? Unfortunately stuff like this goes down every day in pretty much every country in the world. So it's not any given nation's problem, it's a mankind problem and therefore to judge an entire country based on the actions of a few of its citizens is just stupid! Most Thais will be just as much aghast about it as people elsewhere in the world when they hear about it! 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

18 hours ago, Goat said:

Has that happened to you pesonally?

these men are delusional if they believe these girls are really into them for anything but the money.

But...But...But..

His girl is different. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Walker88 said:

I'm beginning to think he's an Incel.

I have a friend who is a Hollywood heartthrob and has appeared in many films (I'll not say his name). Quite handsome mid-20s with zero body fat and lots of definition. Martial arts champion in several disciplines, too. Has several million followers on social media.  He came and visited last summer. I took him to Nana. He drew some attention, but nowhere near the attention goat claims he draws, yet I don't think goat is a Hollywood leading man.

I'm thinking he has a rich fantasy life, but an actual love life bereft of two-party activity. Legend in his own mind.

All you need to get attention in Nana is to ring the bell at the bar (the ones that state you are buying drinks for the girls only) or buy a big bowl of ping pong balls and hurl them at the stage. The girls will literally be screaming.

They're not stupid, in fact they are very pragmatic. They are there for the money, not for some fairytale dream of marrying a Hollywood movie star with a black belt in Karate.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I stopped reading after the first few paragraphs. One, it mentioned all afternoon and all night. The place was clearly identified as Nana Plaza, which is closed until the evening, so one lie presented as fact. Two, girls as young as 13 there. Again, total fantasy, unless the author spoke to anyone, did some research, and was told and/or had proof of their age. Three, girls are sold to the highest bidder for as little as a packet of fries. All totally false, yet the website speaks of its values. It doesn't have any.

• Thanks 1

On 7/31/2023 at 11:42 AM, stoner said:

"men who are manipulated and lied to for any number of reasons. we all know and have heard of so many stories about this."

I do have not to opportunity to sit with you and discuss your post and your statements face to face and at length, slowly, in order to clarify and understand both your sources of information, your thinking, and your attitudes. 

However I must say I am concerned by the tenure of some of what you have written. 

Let me say categorically:

Children do not have any power when it comes to men (or women) using then sexually.

Any functional adult would not enter into any sexual activity with a child or a person they had any doubt as to the child being of legal age unless they abandoned their reason.

We all have very clear warning bells inside us about such things, except for those who's psyche is aberrated to the degree of psychopathy (I do not infer you are such a person let me be clear on that). 

The narrative somehow one didn't know that a girl or boy look of age given the places children are trafficked/sold is also utter rubbish.

This notion that men are 'tricked' into sex with these children is also bunkum.

Being so drunk as an example of excuse making i.e. that one can't see straight or is so high on something else is not excuse legally.  

I worked in 4 nations (including the USA) over a 30 year period as a psychotherapist. Many of those years in family systems and abuse treatment.

I know of some, a very few cases out of hundred and hundreds of accused, charged and convicted sex abusers I worked directly with (and many more hundreds of client experiences from my clinical-team colleagues) over those many years where men were lied about by their accusers.

Such false accusation cases were usually about adult to adult violence, not adult to child sexual abuse.

Adult to child sex abuse is easily, and horrifically seen in physical damage to the child so lying about it is obvious and easily debunked.

Regarding sexual and other forms of child abuse, I must stipulate categorically that the sexual abusers I worked with were absolutely guilty of the crimes they were accused and charged with. 

As to the film you refer the narrative of a vast cabal of people in political life, world leaders, etc. being engaged in an interwoven, cohesive, organised collusion in child trafficking has not in any way ever been proven nor any data ever found to substantiate such QAnon touted cabals (it was there that this idea began to be disseminated).

The film you refer to is a naive and clumsy, and myopically narrow representation of the actual reality of child trafficking.

If you don't believe me and think I am simply spouting my lone opinion then go and talk to those who deal with this scourge in real life.

I encourage all to not conflate the true, real existence of world child trafficking with the narrative of this QAnon paranoid celluloid para-fantasy.

Some of us who are well, and widely read 'know', as best as any critical thinking adult can, that this narrative along with all sorts of other QAnon derived 'creative' narratives e.g. 9/11 was a sci-ops and had nothing to do with Al Qaeda, that Covid was a vast plan to subjugate the entire planet, that the vaccine contained mind control and genetic modifying components to enslave the world), that this most-secretive cabal is trying to groom the worlds children into sexual perversions writ large, that rich and powerful people drink the blood of infants.

Such narratives are completely set apart from the actual world dark-web of those who seek children for their own perversities.

Such enclaves of truly sick and very dangerous sociopathic psychopathic people do exist and they and their networks of sickness must be ferreted out wherever it exists.

On 7/31/2023 at 11:42 AM, stoner said:

Edited by Tropposurfer
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Goat said:

I knew this thread would predictably bring out the deniers. It isnt only about the kids, but it is about the filth that use them. 

What percentage of females do you think actually want to be a prostitute?

Would you do it? Spread your cheeks for fat old men who are that hideous they can not find sex in the real world without paying? 

I wouldnt want to do it.

I knew this thread would bring predictably  out the "holier than thou" crowd. BTW  I don't use prostitutes. but from the bottom of the story, even though this woman is and anti-trafficer,She's making money from the situation too "THRILLER memoir eh?    ."This is an edited extract from the best-selling ‘thriller memoir’, The Stories We Carry, by award-winning human trafficking ambassador, resilience speaker and book coach Jas Rawlinson. Grab a copy here or book Jas to speak at your event here. You can also find her on Instagram @jas_rawlinson."

Edited by findlay13
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Tropposurfer said:

I do have not to opportunity to sit with you and discuss your post and your statements face to face and at length, slowly, in order to clarify and understand both your sources of information, your thinking, and your attitudes. 

However I must say I am concerned by the tenure of some of what you have written. 

Children do not have any power when it comes to men (or women) using then sexually.

Any functional adult would not enter into any sexual activity with a child or a person they had any doubt as to the child being of legal age unless they abandoned their reason.

We all have very clear warning bells inside us about such things, except for those who's psyche is aberrated to the degree of psychopathy (I do not infer you are such a person let me be clear on that). 

The narrative somehow one didn't know that a girl or boy look of age given the places children are trafficked/sold is also utter rubbish.

Being so drunk as an example of excuse making i.e. that one can't see straight or is so high on something else is not excuse legally.  

I worked in 4 nations (including the USA) over a 30 year period as a psychotherapist. Many of those years in family systems and abuse treatment.

I know of some, a very few cases out of hundred and hundreds of accused, charged and convicted sex abusers I worked directly with (and many more hundreds of client experiences from my clinical-team colleagues) over those many years where men were lied about by their accusers.

Such false accusation cases were usually about adult to adult violence, not adult to child sexual abuse.

Adult to child sex abuse is easily, and horrifically seen in physical damage to the child so lying about it is obvious and easily debunked.

Regarding sexual and other forms of child abuse, I must stipulate categorically that the sexual abusers I worked with were absolutely guilty of the crimes they were accused and charged with. 

As to the film you refer the narrative of a vast cabal of people in political life, world leaders, etc. being engaged in an interwoven, cohesive, organised collusion in child trafficking has not in any way ever been proven nor any data ever found to substantiate such QAnon touted cabals (it was there that this idea began to be disseminated).

The film you refer to is a naive and clumsy, and myopically narrow representation of the actual reality of child trafficking.

If you don't believe me and think I am simply spouting my lone opinion then go and talk to those who deal with this scourge in real life.

I encourage all to not conflate the true, real existence of world child trafficking with the narrative of this QAnon paranoid celluloid para-fantasy.

Some of us who are well, and widely read 'know', as best as any critical thinking adult can, that this narrative along with all sorts of other QAnon derived 'creative' narratives e.g. 9/11 was a sci-ops and had nothing to do with Al Qaeda, that Covid was a vast plan to subjugate the entire planet, that the vaccine contained mind control and genetic modifying components to enslave the world), that this most-secretive cabal is trying to groom the worlds children into sexual perversions writ large, that rich and powerful people drink the blood of infants.

Such narratives are completely set apart from the actual world dark-web of those who seek children for their own perversities.

Such enclaves of truly sick and very dangerous sociopathic psychopathic people do exist and they and their networks of sickness must be ferreted out wherever it exists.

It sounds like you've misunderstood what the person you are replying to has written.

I think you've interpreted the second paragraph as meaning that trafficked children forced into prostitution can also take advantage of men.  I believe what the post actually means is that, yes, some people are trafficked or forced into sex, but most of the adult women (who the author of the piece seems to want to imply are all victims) are doing this job voluntarily. 

The user then, in my interpretation, goes onto say that the author likely wouldn't be interested in writing an article (or care at all) about the men that some of these adult women choose to take advantage of and victimise.

Possibly the confusion stems from the fact that the author of the piece is trying to deliberately make it sound like most of the prostitutes in Nana Plaza are underage and forced, which sounds to be completely untrue.

13 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

the fact that the author of the piece is trying to deliberately make it sound like most of the prostitutes in Nana Plaza are underage and forced, which sounds to be completely untrue.

No she didnt.

But even if there is only one kid in there it is one too many. However many adults are in there voluntarily doesnt make any difference.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Tropposurfer said:

Great informative post from someone with more experience than just a few night to Nana Plaza.

Thankyou

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

14 hours ago, Walker88 said:

I'm beginning to think he's an Incel.

The only difference between Incels and mongers are that one is prepared to pay. Neither of them are capable of actually pulling a female.

1 hour ago, Bangkok Barry said:

I stopped reading after the first few paragraphs. One, it mentioned all afternoon and all night. The place was clearly identified as Nana Plaza, which is closed until the evening, so one lie presented as fact. Two, girls as young as 13 there. Again, total fantasy, unless the author spoke to anyone, did some research, and was told and/or had proof of their age. Three, girls are sold to the highest bidder for as little as a packet of fries. All totally false, yet the website speaks of its values. It doesn't have any.

Agreed.  It's provocative nonsense, designed to shock or, worse, titillate. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Tropposurfer said:

What a great post.  Thanks for writing it and good to read some sense about this topic.