‘They were rescuing 13-year-olds’: Tragic reality of child sexual exploitation and slavery exposed

ezzra

10 minutes ago, Goat said:

No she didnt.

Yes, she did.

10 minutes ago, Goat said:

But even if there is only one kid in there it is one too many. However many adults are in there voluntarily doesnt make any difference.

No sh*t.  Is anyone saying any differently?  ????

1 hour ago, Tropposurfer said:

I do have not to opportunity to sit with you and discuss your post and your statements face to face and at length, slowly, in order to clarify and understand both your sources of information, your thinking, and your attitudes. 

However I must say I am concerned by the tenure of some of what you have written. 

Let me say categorically:

Children do not have any power when it comes to men (or women) using then sexually.

Any functional adult would not enter into any sexual activity with a child or a person they had any doubt as to the child being of legal age unless they abandoned their reason.

We all have very clear warning bells inside us about such things, except for those who's psyche is aberrated to the degree of psychopathy (I do not infer you are such a person let me be clear on that). 

The narrative somehow one didn't know that a girl or boy look of age given the places children are trafficked/sold is also utter rubbish.

This notion that men are 'tricked' into sex with these children is also bunkum.

Being so drunk as an example of excuse making i.e. that one can't see straight or is so high on something else is not excuse legally.  

I worked in 4 nations (including the USA) over a 30 year period as a psychotherapist. Many of those years in family systems and abuse treatment.

I know of some, a very few cases out of hundred and hundreds of accused, charged and convicted sex abusers I worked directly with (and many more hundreds of client experiences from my clinical-team colleagues) over those many years where men were lied about by their accusers.

Such false accusation cases were usually about adult to adult violence, not adult to child sexual abuse.

Adult to child sex abuse is easily, and horrifically seen in physical damage to the child so lying about it is obvious and easily debunked.

Regarding sexual and other forms of child abuse, I must stipulate categorically that the sexual abusers I worked with were absolutely guilty of the crimes they were accused and charged with. 

As to the film you refer the narrative of a vast cabal of people in political life, world leaders, etc. being engaged in an interwoven, cohesive, organised collusion in child trafficking has not in any way ever been proven nor any data ever found to substantiate such QAnon touted cabals (it was there that this idea began to be disseminated).

The film you refer to is a naive and clumsy, and myopically narrow representation of the actual reality of child trafficking.

If you don't believe me and think I am simply spouting my lone opinion then go and talk to those who deal with this scourge in real life.

I encourage all to not conflate the true, real existence of world child trafficking with the narrative of this QAnon paranoid celluloid para-fantasy.

Some of us who are well, and widely read 'know', as best as any critical thinking adult can, that this narrative along with all sorts of other QAnon derived 'creative' narratives e.g. 9/11 was a sci-ops and had nothing to do with Al Qaeda, that Covid was a vast plan to subjugate the entire planet, that the vaccine contained mind control and genetic modifying components to enslave the world), that this most-secretive cabal is trying to groom the worlds children into sexual perversions writ large, that rich and powerful people drink the blood of infants.

Such narratives are completely set apart from the actual world dark-web of those who seek children for their own perversities.

Such enclaves of truly sick and very dangerous sociopathic psychopathic people do exist and they and their networks of sickness must be ferreted out wherever it exists.

woah big fella 

that's a whole lot of unnecessary writing.  it thought it was abundantly clear my stance on child trafficking as i did write about it. you obviously missed that while frothing at the mouth in your writing against me. 

you can stop with all that other garbage of trying to label me. its disgusting.

i find your post extremely offensive and you clearly haven't read many things i have written on this forum regarding child abuse etc. 

• Thumbs Up 2

14 hours ago, Walker88 said:

I have a friend who is a Hollywood heartthrob and has appeared in many films (I'll not say his name). Quite handsome mid-20s with zero body fat and lots of definition. Martial arts champion in several disciplines, too. Has several million followers on social media.  He came and visited last summer. I took him to Nana.

That is probably the saddest most cringeworthy thing i have ever read on this forum.

If it was me I would have taken him to one of the more than 300 pubs or clubs in Bangkok filled with beautiful, stunning women with real careers having genuine fun and lived it up.

Instead you took Hollywood Heartthrob to seedy dirty third world brothel dump with a bunch of dark skinned midget single mothers with their hands (or vaginas) out begging for money and drinks.

Classy.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

It sounds like you've misunderstood what the person you are replying to has written.

I think you've interpreted the second paragraph as meaning that trafficked children forced into prostitution can also take advantage of men.  I believe what the post actually means is that, yes, some people are trafficked or forced into sex, but most of the adult women (who the author of the piece seems to want to imply are all victims) are doing this job voluntarily. 

The user then, in my interpretation, goes onto say that the author likely wouldn't be interested in writing an article (or care at all) about the men that some of these adult women choose to take advantage of and victimise.

Possibly the confusion stems from the fact that the author of the piece is trying to deliberately make it sound like most of the prostitutes in Nana Plaza are underage and forced, which sounds to be completely untrue.

i thought it was clear what i wrote. thank you for this. 

• Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, scottiejohn said:

According to him!

I doubt if their responses are printable on a family forum!

You are not wrong there scottie.

Those girls down there are hardcore perverts. Brains damaged by years of servicing the most desperate and depraved from all around the world.

Some of the things they said they wanted to do with me, well, you wouldnt do to a barn animal.

• Sad 2

33 minutes ago, Goat said:

You are not wrong there scottie.

Those girls down there are hardcore perverts. Brains damaged by years of servicing the most desperate and depraved from all around the world.

Some of the things they said they wanted to do with me, well, you wouldnt do to a barn animal.

goat what made you want to come and settle in thailand and have sex with copious amounts of women ? 

and you really think that of all the women you smash not a single one has suffered any kind of damage from your relationship with them.

you cannot be that obtuse. 

by the way. i have been married for like 15 years. 10 of which was spent back home. please do not classify me (not that you have but just to make it abundantly clear) moving forward as any kind of monger or any of the stupid labels used. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Goat said:

If it was me I would have taken him to one of the more than 300 pubs or clubs in Bangkok filled with beautiful, stunning women with real careers having genuine fun and lived it up.

Didn't you just say that you chose to take a friend to a prostitute place because you enjoyed the prostitutes giving you attention and seeing your friend's reaction?  How is that any different?

1 hour ago, Goat said:

Instead you took Hollywood Heartthrob to seedy dirty third world brothel dump with a bunch of dark skinned midget single mothers with their hands (or vaginas) out begging for money and drinks.

Classy.

One minute you're saying how evil and perverse the foreign men who use prostitutes are, and saying how much you enjoy visiting prostitute places and getting attention/validation from the prostitutes, the next minute you're spewing this very toxic rhetoric.

You know that we can see all your posts, right?  Try to stay consistent.  You appear to basically be saying whatever you can to try and put other people down, even where the things you claim to believe are immediately contradicted in the following comments.

Edited by BangkokReady
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Didn't you just say that you chose to take a friend to a prostitute place because you enjoyed the prostitutes giving you attention and seeing your friend's reaction?  How is that any different?

One minute you're saying how evil and perverse the foreign men who use prostitutes are, and saying how much you enjoy visiting prostitute places and getting attention/validation from the prostitutes, the next minute you're spewing this very toxic rhetoric.

You know that we can se all your posts, right?  Try to stay consistent.  You appear to basically be saying whatever you can to try and put other people down, even where the things you claim to believe are immediately contradicted in the following comments.

don't forget the tongue flicking incident of 2018. 

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, stoner said:
1 hour ago, brewsterbudgen said:

What a great post.  Thanks for writing it and good to read some sense about this topic. 

he completely misunderstand my entire post.

51 minutes ago, stoner said:

i thought it was clear what i wrote. thank you for this. 

It was clear to me, and I'm not sure how that post added "some sense" to the topic.  You would think all the comments up until then had been saying that underage forced prostitution was fine and dandy.

Just because people are saying "it doesn't happen like this at all", it doesn't mean "it does happen but we've OK with it".

People often seem to want to misinterpret what others say and make accusations towards others on here.  I think that says more about them than it does the people they are making false accusations against.

17 minutes ago, stoner said:

goat what made you want to come and settle in thailand and have sex with copious amounts of women ? 

I wanted to settle in thailand because of the weather and for early retirement since I was very young. 

My dream.

Coming here in my twenties I occassionally pulled Thai women, but mainly western women on holidays, full moon parties etc. It was easier.

17 minutes ago, stoner said:

and you really think that of all the women you smash not a single one has suffered any kind of damage from your relationship with them.

Probably yes in the first two or three years of living here, because i didnt realise how sensitive they were and treated them the same as the emotionally tougher Aussie shielas.

But I have since learned the language which has given me a greater understanding and most of my mates here are thai, so they also give further insight.

So the key is to let them know straight up that am not here for marriage and to distance myself if I think they are falling for me. And other obvious things like never meeting their families which can add pressure on them. Also girls that are not living in their home villages but those who have relocated for work are better.

Thais are very fun people, and they do accept and laugh at playboy types and are more accepting than the feminist dominated west. Many men have giks, mia nois etc. And some of the girls i have been with were married or had boyfriends. A lot of cheating going on out there. 

I also find their skin tone and body shapes very appealing. Life is short. 

Bang on and bong on and then you die.

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

A five minute walk up soi six with a western female friend who was already a bit shocked with it all is very different than actually going in and spending money making a night of it.

validation is a bit of an exagerration mate. Last thing I need is to be validated by a hooker. That would not even be valid in my book.

Good try though.

I dont think I said evil either. Perverted, yes.

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Goat said:

Coming here in my twenties I occassionally pulled Thai women, but mainly western women on holidays, full moon parties etc. It was easier.

i don't believe this.

17 minutes ago, Goat said:

And some of the girls i have been with were married or had boyfriends.

you knew this (sometimes) i assume right ? and you judge people for engaging with prostitutes ? smh. 

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Goat said:

validation is a bit of an exagerration mate. Last thing I need is to be validated by a hooker. That would not even be valid in my book.

Good try though.

You can lie to yourself, if it makes you feel better, but the truth is obvious.  ????‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, stoner said:

you knew this (sometimes) i assume right ? and you judge people for engaging with prostitutes ? smh. 

His constant conflicting statements are quite interesting.  In order to allow himself to abuse others, he swings from men being disgusting perverts for using prostitutes, to the prostitutes themselves being the most loathsome creatures on Earth, depending on what kind of insult he is trying to make.

It really points to one thing.  He doesn't care whether what he says is true or not, or even if he said something completely contradictory in a previous comment, he is solely focussed on building himself up while putting others down.  It doesn't suggest a healthy mind.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, stoner said:

i don't believe this.

I am not sure what is so hard to believe about that.

Chwaeng Beach in ko Samui in the 90s was very different to what it is now.

The road was unmade and you could stay in beachfront resort bungalows for 3-400 per night. Charlies Huts.

It attracted the party crowd for the full moon parties, half moon parties etc on neighbouring Ko Phangan. Thousands of girls from around the world often in big groups. Often when one of the group pulled, they would all want to pull. Also being away from home they could really let loose without feeling any slut shaming. 

Plus add alcohol (sold in "buckets'} and extasy = horny women. They had mushrooms and acid also.

Many, but not most, of the western girls were often on the beaches topless back then. Nobody had smartphone cameras. Many were topless at the Full moon parties also. 

There were definately zero beerbars/hooker bars on Koh Phangan back then and maybe only 3 or 4 on Samui I think. 

People didnt go there for the hookers. 

Reggae Bar in Chwaeng was the main place to go and meet drunk girls on holidays. There were some freelancers there, but they didnt do very well with a young crowd that were not into paying. It was hard to tell who was and who wasnt a freelancer, which is why i went more for the western tarts in Reggae. 

Fun times. Very social as nobody had phones to play on. 

Too bad you missed out on all that mate. 

1 hour ago, stoner said:

you knew this (sometimes) i assume right ? and you judge people for engaging with prostitutes ?

I cant think of any off the top of my head that I initially knew about. Thai women can be a bit sneaky in that regard.

11 minutes ago, Goat said:

I am not sure what is so hard to believe about that.

Chwaeng Beach in ko Samui in the 90s was very different to what it is now.

The road was unmade and you could stay in beachfront resort bungalows for 3-400 per night. Charlies Huts.

It attracted the party crowd for the full moon parties, half moon parties etc on neighbouring Ko Phangan. Thousands of girls from around the world often in big groups. Often when one of the group pulled, they would all want to pull. Also being away from home they could really let loose without feeling any slut shaming. 

Plus add alcohol (sold in "buckets'} and extasy = horny women. They had mushrooms and acid also.

Many, but not most, of the western girls were often on the beaches topless back then. Nobody had smartphone cameras. Many were topless at the Full moon parties also. 

There were definately zero beerbars/hooker bars on Koh Phangan back then and maybe only 3 or 4 on Samui I think. 

People didnt go there for the hookers. 

Reggae Bar in Chwaeng was the main place to go and meet drunk girls on holidays. There were some freelancers there, but they didnt do very well with a young crowd that were not into paying. It was hard to tell who was and who wasnt a freelancer, which is why i went more for the western tarts in Reggae. 

Fun times. Very social as nobody had phones to play on. 

Too bad you missed out on all that mate. 

i just don't believe you pulled women like you claim. the rest is awesome thanks for posting it. i was too young for that time. 

On 7/31/2023 at 9:47 AM, BangkokReady said:

I wasn't even going to read it, but I thought I'd have a look after this comment.

You're right.  It sounds like a heavily embellished fictional "memoir".

Awful.  The first thing that springs to mind it, why is there nothing she can do?  She's in some sort of anti-trafficking gang.  Why not bar-fine her (if she is even a prostitute in the first place) and then try to help her, if she's in such dire straights?  "I see you.  I hear you."  What good is that?  "Oh thank you so much.  You seeing me and hearing me makes me feel so much better about my apparent sexual slavery".

Yup, just more virtue signalling that is engulfing the West.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 7/31/2023 at 8:42 AM, stoner said:

i am also aware that the vast majority freely choose this line of work - regardless of the circumstances that lead to that decision. 

I had a friend that convinced me that this was the case with many!

Its a job for some , like goin to work ! Some are there to meet financial emergencies too!

On 7/31/2023 at 9:24 AM, Robin said:

Emotional trash written by some hack to sell to western fiction.  Will it do any good?  No.  

Will it help the girls?  No.

Will it do any good ! Check

will it help the girls! Check!

Emotional trash …  sells unfortunately.

I remember 15 years ago chatting up with a young lady at a establishment . She and her sister were there for 2 days and decided they wanted to go back home , it wasn’t what they expected! I didn’t inquire further into  her matter!

Just bought a drink and moved on.

5 hours ago, save the frogs said:

so sleeping with a married woman is morally acceptable to you. 

after all that preaching. 

Sorry for preaching about foreigners coming from rich countries and expoloiting the poor kids.

To be honest I dont have a problem with sleeping with married women, and actually feel that it is easier because they usually wont leave their husbands and I wont get lumbered with them. 

It isnt my fault if their husbands can not or are not satisfying them. Some just get bored i suppose. Human nature.

But I do draw the line at sleeping with my mates wives.

I would never do that again. It isnt worth losing your mate over.

10 hours ago, save the frogs said:

so sleeping with a married woman is morally acceptable to you. 

after all that preaching. 

I'm a different poster, but, yes, sleeping (sic) with a married woman is OK with me. Of course I'm not a Christian, Jew, or Muslim. I guess if your invisible sky god tells you it's wrong you shouldn't do it. I march to a different drummer. Quite a few years ago I "slept" with a large numbers of Thai ladies. A few had boyfriends, many had husbands and children. The husbands were OK with their wives working. Some of them had ordered their wives to go out and find some money. Some had left abusive husbands but had children to feed. I never met a "trafficked" one. I suppose there are some. I remember a case down in Rayong back when Prem was Prime Minister. A brothel burned down, and when going through the ruins the fire police found the burned corpse of a woman chained to a bed. Prem said he had no interest in the problems of a prostitute and the matter was forgotten. I mean that was on the news! Otherwise I've seen too many of these people pushing trafficking stories turn out to be grifters.

Edited by Acharn