‘They were rescuing 13-year-olds’: Tragic reality of child sexual exploitation and slavery exposed

ezzra

1 hour ago, Goat said:

Two flaws with that story.

1.Often the money isnt actually going to the girls, but their pimps etc. Paying off their "debts" for "fees, travel expenses, accomodation" and interest on it all.

2. If they really were genuine in wanting to help them then why do they need to have unwanted sex with them?

haha so dinosaur thinking. you know a good portion of the girls are now moving to online ? where they have the power. where they are in control of their life and the choices they make. who they have sex with and for how much. 

who said anything about the men wanting to help ? who said it is unwanted sex ? you are making a whole lot of insinuations here. 

pardon my ignorance though i know you are quite the ladies man.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Goat said:

It isnt only about the kids, but it is about the filth that use them. 

you are 100 percent correct about this. however this is not relevant in regards to  prostitution and the events that go on in that industry. 

what you are talking about is human trafficking not prostitution. there is a huge difference. kids sold to brothels etc. kidnapped women. things like that. 

for the vast majority of prostitution here in thailand... thai need to only look inward. thai on thai encounters account for most of the industry here. foreigners are a small percent of it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Aren't you the guy who claims you're picking up a different Thai woman every night and schtupping her for free?

That nightly fornication allows you to occupy some moral high ground? You're doing ID checks on every woman? Never even buying them a drink? The women have no expectation whatsoever except delighting in the chance to ride your junk because you're such a stud muffin? And your schtupping with these women you've known for 20 seconds or so is tender and respectful?

If you really are a Jackson Wang then you are taking advantage of these women, who must be hoping for a relationship with such a catch. Since you are undoubtedly NOT a Jackson Wang, I suspect something else:

Delusions of grandeur.

you have it all wrong.; he straight up tells every single woman it is only sex...... and they line up. 

• Haha 1

The author is pandering, as well as refusing (perhaps for good reasons) to state the truth.

How many foreigners engage in unlawful behavior with minor girls in Thailand? Since she makes up data, let me do the same: I'd guess <1% of the abused kids are a result of foreigners. The rest are Thais.

Who owns the 'businesses' that cater to Thais?

I won't say, but all readers are allowed one guess.

The author won't go after the truth, because it might put her in harm's way.

As for the women in Nana, they all have a choice as to who they go out with. The old fat foreigner is likely to find it increasingly difficult to contract for the services of a Nana woman. Oh, and >20 years old ID check happens at the Nana entrance. Maybe a woman slips through, but I would guess very few, if any.

It may be the world's oldest profession, but in terms of adult women engaging in it, I would bet Thailand has created about the safest environment possible. The women have a choice. I have met women who earn in excess of 300,000 baht/month, own condos and cars and a farm back home, and do that work because if they worked in a 7-11 or a factory they never would have reached hi-so level.

The author probably refuses to believe that some women choose to do that work because in an economy where 1% of the population now controls 75% of all wealth, getting ahead is not easy, if one follows a conventional route.

Let her write about that, if she is in need of book buyers.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Walker88 said:

Aren't you the guy who claims you're picking up a different Thai woman every night and schtupping her for free?

Not every night but it is my hobby.

My strike rate is well down from my prime and so are my standards, but still am enjoying myself.

Probably my strike rate would be less than one in ten these days, but i dont mind rejection.

And your schtupping with these women you've known for 20 seconds or so is tender and respectful?

No, i really enjoy the chase. Sometimes spend months chatting and grooming them. And i genuinely like meeting different people and going different places. Makes life interesting.

If you really are a Jackson Wang then you are taking advantage of these women, who must be hoping for a relationship with such a catch.

No, they usually ask me why i have never married and i tell them that i never would. It scares a % off but when you are getting so much it simply doesnt bother me.

I do agree that most would prefer a relationship but many when they realise that it wont be happening are still up for enjoying themselves. They keep it much more discreet and dont tell friends and you very rarely will get introduced to the family, often they wont even let you go to their house as the neighbours will gossip and their good name and standing ruined. 

It really is a case by case thing. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

As for the women in Nana, they all have a choice as to who they go out with. The old fat foreigner is likely to find it increasingly difficult to contract for the services of a Nana woman.

Correct, they have a choice - apart from the pressure to make money or fill the monthly quota of "offs".

And when the girls have the choice between a fat old gut and a young health guy, think again who they chose. One of them wants to f#$% for hours, and obviously he thinks he is a stud, and the girl should be happy to be with such a strong young sexy guy.

The other one knows he is old and fat and has no power. 5min and it's all done. And he is happy that he was able to do it at all.

She receives the same money from both of them. In the first case it took 2h and she is tired. In the second case it took less than an hour, including talking, and she is not tired and ready for the next customer.

So much about fat old guys - the best customers. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

and do that work because if they worked in a 7-11 or a factory they never would have reached hi-so level.

If you think that big earned prostitutes are regarded as "hiso" you really have no clue about what hiso is and how much money you need to be hiso.

• Love It 1

1 hour ago, stoner said:

you have it all wrong.; he straight up tells every single woman it is only sex...... and they line up. 

Thanks Stoner, at least you understand how it works.

Lining up might be a bit of an exagerration, but i still have more than I can physically do.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I am often enough in Nana. These days at least 99% of the girls are over 20. And 90% of that remaining 1% are over 18. There is no problem with underage sex in Nana.

Having said that, I am sure one or the other girl would be willing to introduce her little sister to someone who is interested.

Er, didnt you meet your current girlfriend in a Bangkok gogo who was aged 16? 

Another poster who i forget said his was 15.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Correct, they have a choice - apart from the pressure to make money or fill the monthly quota of "offs".

And when the girls have the choice between a fat old gut and a young health guy, think again who they chose. One of them wants to f#$% for hours, and obviously he thinks he is a stud, and the girl should be happy to be with such a strong young sexy guy.

The other one knows he is old and fat and has no power. 5min and it's all done. And he is happy that he was able to do it at all.

She receives the same money from both of them. In the first case it took 2h and she is tired. In the second case it took less than an hour, including talking, and she is not tired and ready for the next customer.

what about the 444 rule ? 

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

For the record: I ask the girls from time to time how old they are, and after living here long enough I have a pretty good idea myself if they are "old enough".

Er, didnt you claim that you were with your 16 year old girlfriend for two years before you found out that she was an underaged prostitute?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Goat said:
9 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

So deluded.

Maybe what I wrote doesn't match with your imagination, but it's the truth. Talk to people who know the business and girls for many years, and they will confirm it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

These girls are working and not after romance or pleasure, they want the most money for the least effort.

Generaliazaton.

There are male karoke bars in Pattaya that cater to the bargirls who take the money from Fatty Farang and then go and spend it on young Thai guys because they actually do want to get off.

Personally seen it, been there.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Goat said:

Er, didnt you meet your current girlfriend in a Bangkok gogo who was aged 16? 

Another poster who i forget said his was 15.

No, I met her in Pattaya in a gogo bar many years ago. At that time bars were full of 18-year-old girls, and some more who borrowed the ID-card from their older sister. 

It is not so long ago that 18 year old girls, and sometimes their younger sisters, worked in farang area bars.

And if you like it or not, lot of customers are interested in the new innocent girls. 

1 minute ago, Goat said:

Generaliazaton.

There are male karoke bars in Pattaya that cater to the bargirls who take the money from Fatty Farang and then go and spend it on young Thai guys because they actually do want to get off.

Personally seen it, been there.

I'm betting none of them took the money from 'fatty farang' to spend on you.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Maybe what I wrote doesn't match with your imagination, but it's the truth. Talk to people who know the business and girls for many years, and they will confirm it.

nah you are deluded.

Pattaya gogo bars the girls look totally disinterested with Granpa Fatty Farang staring at them. As soon as young Korean guys {or me} walk in they perk up big time.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

Hence his username....i blocked him last week

to each their own right. i have never blocked anyone. i find his content amusing in the sense of him being a court jester.  

Just now, stoner said:

to each their own right. i have never blocked anyone. i find his content amusing in the sense of him being a court jester.  

I blocked him for being offensive. Not to me and I don’t even remember why now. That’s the good thing about the Ignore function, that you don’t need to remember ????

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Goat said:

perfect illistration of my point.

All going for the skinny young bloke.

None of them at all interested in Fatty.

i am sure it has nothing to do with him being famous and rich.