Nirun Condo low class ??

georgegeorgia

8 minutes ago, LS24 said:

Are you suggesting that there are nice clean waters in Pattaya? Are you suggesting the beaches are nice? I tend tend not to agree.

Presumably you haven't been to the beaches just outside Pattaya, easily reachable, no need to go to beaches and islands 100s of miles away

• Thumbs Up 1

41 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Presumably you haven't been to the beaches just outside Pattaya, easily reachable, no need to go to beaches and islands 100s of miles away

0-3, sunshine. Ascend, ascend, ascend!!! You seem to Presume, guess and assume confused so incorrectly a lot. Maybe you should ask more questions rather to gain clarification rather than make insinuations.

Been beach hopping everywhere along the Chonburi coast into Trat. No beach in Chonburi coastline impresses. Do you know where the big fat gold Budda is looking south out to sea? What fishing Village is that? Can you name it? Try to redeem yourself by naming it. If you do, I might post a photo of it for you.

Who brought up Islands? Do you suggest people living at Nirun (which this thread is about, don't forget) go for a leisurely early morning jog to the 'islands'? hmmm. Maybe you are narced and not O2 toxing after all.

42 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

its proximity to bangkok. 

PKK offers all the good about Pattaya and a hell of a lot less than Pattaya of the not so good.  But that was a good 1 out of 10 effort. What are the other 9 reasons?

Edited by LS24
added and typos
  • Sad 1

56 minutes ago, LS24 said:

Ironically, you are incorrect. Are you suggesting that there are nice clean waters in Pattaya? Are you suggesting the beaches are nice? I tend tend not to agree. Why is it so hard for you to read someone else's opinion?

Just ignore me if you don't like it.. Maybe I should move into Nirun and have my mind changed to what a gentile and bikie free, scammer free, farang free place greater Pattaya is?

But to be fair, why don't you supply a list of what are the ten things that make Pattaya better thatn nearly any other beach haunt in Thailand. Prove me wrong with  guile rather than just making substantiated claims about my knowledge of the place you find so fond.

Educate me rather make acertions about what I have experienced and where I have experienced it.

A load of pointless blabber. I asked you what it offered and what you preferred. 
Thus far, you have just come up with a list of things that you don’t like. That isn’t what I asked, is it? I wanted to understand what you knew about Pattaya. Your reply told me everything that I needed to know about you, to include your subsequent replies… none of which even touched upon my question. 
Obviously you are unable to cope with that simple task, so we’ll move on to the other question you have been asked repeatedly. Why are you hanging around on the Pattaya forum? That doesn’t make any sense at all for you to be hanging around the people and places that you claim to dislike. 
As to educating you… I would have to want to do that for that to occur. After witnessing your behaviour here, better you find someone else to do so. 
Good luck in finding your perfect place and perfect people. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, LS24 said:

Ironically, you are incorrect. Are you suggesting that there are nice clean waters in Pattaya? Are you suggesting the beaches are nice? I tend tend not to agree. Why is it so hard for you to read someone else's opinion?

Just ignore me if you don't like it.. Maybe I should move into Nirun and have my mind changed to what a gentile and bikie free, scammer free, farang free place greater Pattaya is?

But to be fair, why don't you supply a list of what are the ten things that make Pattaya better thatn nearly any other beach haunt in Thailand. Prove me wrong with  guile rather than just making substantiated claims about my knowledge of the place you find so fond.

Educate me rather make acertions about what I have experienced and where I have experienced it.

I would be happy to do so were you not behaving in such an  obnoxious manner … and it’s ‘assertions’ ???? 

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, newnative said:

I find myself curious about what your city has to offer that Pattaya doesn't have.   Shopping centers?  Pattaya has 2 major ones, with Icon Siam in the works.  Golf courses?  Plenty, including one that hosts the Honda LPGA tournament.  Hospitals?  At least 4 big ones, with a major new one under construction in association with Thammasat University.  Movie theaters in English?  Several to choose from.   

Restaurants?  A huge variety, of about every kind of food imaginable, including some nice beachfront ones on the various beaches.   Upscale resorts?  A number of them, including Cape Dara, Centre Point Space, and Centara Grand.  Car dealerships?  Most of the major makes available in Thailand can be found in Pattaya.  International schools?  About a dozen, including Regents.

Housing?  Huge amount of choice, from inexpensive condos to beachfront penthouses to large villas in the 150 million baht range.   Waterparks?  At least three, including the newly refreshed Columbia Pictures Aquaverse.   Recreation?  Besides golf, there's a number of badminton facilities, scuba, snorkeling, jet skiing, parasailing,  bowling, horseback riding, off-road tracks, bike and walking trails around Lake Mabprachan, and more,   Other attractions?  The very beautiful Nong Nooch Gardens.  Area temples.  Nearby islands to visit.  Underwater World.  The Dolphinarium.  Silver Lake.  Sanctuary of Truth.  The Singha D'Luck Theater.  Pattaya Floating Market.  The Open Zoo.  Old Town Naklua, Tiger Park, and more.   I'm wondering if you've ever actually been to Pattaya--and why any of the above is 'hell' for you.

Don’t feed the Troll… They don’t have any real friends, so this is their way of having fun. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

56 minutes ago, NextG said:

Good luck in finding your perfect place and perfect people. 

Does this mean goodbye? If so, thank you. You wasted all your energy on me. Seems pointless, really, if you knew I knew nothing.

I have suggested what I like. A distinct lack of criminality and toursists. I like nice clean beaches. How did you not comprehend that?

I've asked you to ignore me and you chose not too. Maybe you need to reconsider who the troll is.

Edited by LS24

44 minutes ago, newnative said:

I find myself curious about what your city has to offer that Pattaya doesn't have.   Shopping centers?  Pattaya has 2 major ones, with Icon Siam in the works.  Golf courses?  Plenty, including one that hosts the Honda LPGA tournament.  Hospitals?  At least 4 big ones, with a major new one under construction in association with Thammasat University.  Movie theaters in English?  Several to choose from.   

Restaurants?  A huge variety, of about every kind of food imaginable, including some nice beachfront ones on the various beaches.   Upscale resorts?  A number of them, including Cape Dara, Centre Point Space, and Centara Grand.  Car dealerships?  Most of the major makes available in Thailand can be found in Pattaya.  International schools?  About a dozen, including Regents.

Housing?  Huge amount of choice, from inexpensive condos to beachfront penthouses to large villas in the 150 million baht range.   Waterparks?  At least three, including the newly refreshed Columbia Pictures Aquaverse.   Recreation?  Besides golf, there's a number of badminton facilities, scuba, snorkeling, jet skiing, parasailing,  bowling, horseback riding, off-road tracks, bike and walking trails around Lake Mabprachan, and more,   Other attractions?  The very beautiful Nong Nooch Gardens.  Area temples.  Nearby islands to visit.  Underwater World.  The Dolphinarium.  Silver Lake.  Sanctuary of Truth.  The Singha D'Luck Theater.  Pattaya Floating Market.  The Open Zoo.  Old Town Naklua, Tiger Park, and more.   I'm wondering if you've ever actually been to Pattaya--and why any of the above is 'hell' for you.

Hi Newnative, thank you for taking the time to highlight a few things that I hadn't considered because they weren't in my "zone".  Specifically, points on the golf courses, the hospitals and other conveniences I really hadn't given thought to as neither are important to me just now. Golf for my preference to only playing in temperate weather zones and Hospitals because I am still of an age where they aren't a genuine consideration for me and I have exceptional travel insurance through my corporate.

I still don't agree with because of polution and the riff raff that hover to ex pat-centric centres but that is my choice. But I sincerely appreciate you taking the time.

This all started because my brief personal and genuine response made a few lose their minds. When they stop, I will go back to reading about Nurin. I was considering Pattaya as an investment property opportunity. Just because I don't like it, doesn't mean my potential tenants won't. But that concept seems hard for others to comprehend. Having differing views but still being interested in something for a variety of reasons seems a bit too much of a reach for some.

Peace to you.

Edited by LS24

7 minutes ago, LS24 said:

Does this mean goodbye? If so, thank you. You wasted all your energy on me. Seems pointless, really, if you knew I knew nothing.

I have suggested what I like. A distinct lack of criminality and toursists. I like nice clean beaches. How did you not comprehend that?

I comprehend a lot more than you imagine. The first is that you are posting complete rubbish. What are ‘toursists?
For the fourth time of asking… why are you posting continually on the Pattaya board?

No one here need convince you to live here. Find your place. Why make such a noise about it? It’s clear that you don’t have any friends at all. How do I know?

Because travel is about the people whom you meet, rather than some picture perfect idyll. It’s clear that no one liked you. 
That’s why you can only bleat about the things you hate, rather than to list both positive and negative. That’s how I knew to not waste my time trying to educate you. Now be gone, Troll!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, LS24 said:

Hi Newnative, thank you for taking the time to highlight a few things that I hadn't considered because they weren't in my "zone".  Specifically, points on the golf courses, the hospitals and other conveniences I really hadn't given thought to as neither are important to me just now. Golf for my preference to only playing in temperate weather zones and Hospitals because I am still of an age where they aren't a genuine consideration for me and I have exceptional travel insurance through my corporate.

I still don't agree with because of polution and the riff raff that hover to ex pat-centric centres but that is my choice. But I sincerely appreciate you taking the time.

This all started because my brief personal and genuine response made a few lose their minds. When they stop, I will go back to reading about Nurin. I was considering Pattaya as an investment property opportunity. Just because I don't like it, doesn't mean my potential tenants won't. But that concept seems hard for others to comprehend. Having differing views but still being interested in something for a variety of reasons seems a bit too much of a reach for some.

Peace to you.

????

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, NextG said:

I comprehend a lot more than you imagine. The first is that you are posting complete rubbish. What are ‘toursists?
For the fourth time of asking… why are you posting continually on the Pattaya board?

No one here need convince you to live here. Find your place. Why make such a noise about it? It’s clear that you don’t have any friends at all. How do I know?

Because travel is about the people whom you meet, rather than some picture perfect idyll. It’s clear that no one liked you. 
That’s why you can only bleat about the things you hate, rather than to list both positive and negative. That’s how I knew to not waste my time trying to educate you. Now be gone, Troll!

Oh, I have mentioned why I am interested here. I'm not trying to convince anyone I live here. I don't. Now, you are mocking my typo. Really?

What makes you so sure that I have no friends? Is it because I am typing here while what for transport? What's your excuse?

You asked questions, I responded. You didn't like my honest answers and you got upset. Scuba, made a bunch of assumptions like you and I responded by calling them out.

Now please, can we get nack to the topic at hand. All I originally typed was an offhanded line that I don't like Pattaya personally. Get over it!

5 minutes ago, LS24 said:

Oh, I have mentioned why I am interested here. I'm not trying to convince anyone I live here. I don't. Now, you are mocking my typo. Really?

What makes you so sure that I have no friends? Is it because I am typing here while what for transport? What's your excuse?

You asked questions, I responded. You didn't like my honest answers and you got upset. Scuba, made a bunch of assumptions like you and I responded by calling them out.

Now please, can we get nack to the topic at hand. All I originally typed was an offhanded line that I don't like Pattaya personally. Get over it!

Quite frankly, I don’t believe a word you have written here. Nonsense about your ‘corporate’. Nonsense about investing in Nirun. You have no credibility whatsoever. 

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, LS24 said:

Please don’t believe that I’m upset about your Pattaya comments.  I just don’t like fakers/Trolls etc

Edited by NextG
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, LS24 said:

Living in Pattaya would be my idea of hell. There are so many other locations in Thailand that are available that offer a range of things to do.

So let’s see your lists of places that offer a range of things to do. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, NextG said:

Quite frankly, I don’t believe a word you have written here. Nonsense about your ‘corporate’. Nonsense about investing in Nirun. You have no credibility whatsoever. 

That's okay. Now are you going to continue to interrupt this forum or are you going to ignore me?

I never claimed to want to invest in Nirun. I said Pattaya. I have a lot of credibility, thank you. I am generally very friendly if not helpful on this forum. Specifically helping several with local info.

Ask me a few questions only a localish person would know and make it relevant. I'll answer. Or would you like a photo of Bangkok Skyline now with me holding a post it note with today's date and the words "NextG has issues"?

1 hour ago, NextG said:

Don’t feed the Troll… They don’t have any real friends, so this is their way of having fun. 

Okay, only a fool would reply to me after that because you are a boss and apparently people listen to you, NextG!

11 minutes ago, NextG said:

So let’s see your lists of places that offer a range of things to do. 

Oopps!!!

You can't even follow your own advice. That says enough about you tiger. You've had a few too many. I was a bit too good for you this time and had the advantage of running downhill. I'm sure on your (sober?) day you would lose by a bit less.

Please ignore me. This must be the 5th time I have asked politely.

Edited by LS24
Fiexed typos. It appears NextG is hypocritical but is a stickler for correct spelling.

1 hour ago, newnative said:

Other attractions? 

some of the things on your list are valid points.

a lot are tourist attractions which a long-term resident will not make much use of. 

for folks who can't discipline themselves with the endless bar scene, pattaya will just be bars all the time. not a healthy life.  

21 minutes ago, LS24 said:

Okay, only a fool would reply to me after that because you are a boss and apparently people listen to you, NextG!

Oopps!!!

You can't even follow your own advice. That says enough about you tiger. You've had a few too many. I was a bit too good for you this time and had the advantage of running downhill. I'm sure on your (sober?) day you would lose by a bit less.

Please ignore me. This must be the 5th time I have asked politely.

I don’t drink at all ???? Your attempt to insult fell flat. Just like your attempt to deride those who live in Pattaya. You don’t like it nor the people, move on. We know you are not interested in investing in Nirun. Let us know where you settle ????

On the subject of losing, does LS24 stand for ‘24hr loser’? 

P.S. Genius, if you want me to ignore you, I suggest that you stop trying to engage me in conversation. It’s not rocket science you know. 

Edited by NextG
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, NextG said:

I don’t drink at all ???? Your attempt to insult fell flat. Just like your attempt to deride those who live in Pattaya. You don’t like it nor the people, move on. We know you are not interested in investing in Nirun. Let us know where you settle ????

On the subject of losing, does LS24 stand for ‘24hr loser’? 

P.S. Genius, if you want me to ignore you, I suggest that you stop trying to engage me in conversation. It’s not rocket science you know. 

You "fed troll" yet again. LS24 if it did vaguely resemble to your childish name calling would actually be "loser 24" not as you suggested "24hr loser". You see where the issue is?

But again, please choose to ignore me. I actually have no issue in pointing out your many fallibilities that you have shown. You lack of basic comprehension, your inability to follow your own immature advice (Stop feeding the troll) * you actually posted that then replied to me, <deleted>. I have every intention of buying invest property be that in Pattaya or elsewhere.

Based on the logic and common sense you are showing, Pattaya is beginning to sway me. If you of the kind who will rent off me, then getting a few extra % rent out of the likes of you will be a doddle.

Edited by LS24

13 minutes ago, LS24 said:

You "fed troll" yet again. LS24 if it did vaguely resemble to your childish name calling would actually be "loser 24" not as you suggested "24hr loser". You see where the issue is?

But again, please choose to ignore me. I actually have no issue in pointing out your many fallibilities that you have shown. You lack of basic comprehension, your inability to follow your own immature advice. I have every intention of buying invest property be that in Pattaya or elsewhere.

Based on the logic and common sense you are showing, Pattaya is beginning to sway me. If you of the kind who will rent off me, then getting a few extra % rent out of the likes of you will be a doddle.

I’m not feeding the Troll ???? I’m just shining a light on your character and level of intelligence. 
I’m sticking with ‘24hr loser’. Appropriate. 

“If you of the kind”?? What is that? ????

You should stop, really. You thought you could look down on the people here. Who is crying now?

Now take your tail and run along. You aren’t an investor. You haven’t asked even a single pertinent question thus far. You tried to paint yourself as a ‘cut above’ but now you are so flustered, that you can barely string a sentence together. Take a rest and come back when you can show a bit more respect. 

Edited by NextG
  • Like 1

Just now, NextG said:

I’m not feeding the Troll ???? I’m just shining a light on your character and level of intelligence. 
I’m sticking with ‘24hr loser’. Appropriate. 

“If you of the kind”?? What is that? ????

You should stop, really. You thought you could look down on the people here. Whose crying now?

Now take your tail and run along. You aren’t an investor. You haven’t asked even a single pertinent question thus far. You tried to paint yourself as a ‘cut above’ but now you are so flustered, that you can barely string a sentence together. Take a rest and come back when you can show a bit more respect. 

I'm far from flustered. I'm simply waiting for transport. Looking at the nightscape.

You questioned me. You are feeding the troll.. You suggested I am a troll and you continue to respond to me. My typing is now your basis for attempted ridacule. You have avoided all my pertinent points such as pollution and poor quality beaches yet you persist.

If I am the fraud you claim, you are being foolish in your attempt to quieten another. You may wish in the mornign ( I have left this typo so you can attempt to mock this one, too) that you did in fact drink. Because then at least you would have an excuse.

Why is it so hard for you to comprehend that even though I would not live in Pattaya, I would happily invest. Are you from such a dishevvelled lifestyle that to have the spare cash to but a studio by the beach is something that you simply couldn't aspire too and it is too hard to believe that people have that kind of folding money?

I offered to send you a photo with a hand written note on it to prove I was where you claimed I wasn't. It might be time for you to just stop. You are looking foolish. And based on the number of posts here and your continued trolol feeding against your own judgement, you seem to take this more serious than me. If I look silly, there are a few motor enthusiasts who lose a bit of expertise in this forum.  Plenty more to cover for me, though. You, you lose all your hard typed credibility.

Now, please. just stop.

3 minutes ago, LS24 said:

I'm far from flustered. I'm simply waiting for transport. Looking at the nightscape.

You questioned me. You are feeding the troll.. You suggested I am a troll and you continue to respond to me. My typing is now your basis for attempted ridacule. You have avoided all my pertinent points such as pollution and poor quality beaches yet you persist.

If I am the fraud you claim, you are being foolish in your attempt to quieten another. You may wish in the mornign ( I have left this typo so you can attempt to mock this one, too) that you did in fact drink. Because then at least you would have an excuse.

Why is it so hard for you to comprehend that even though I would not live in Pattaya, I would happily invest. Are you from such a dishevvelled lifestyle that to have the spare cash to but a studio by the beach is something that you simply couldn't aspire too and it is too hard to believe that people have that kind of folding money?

I offered to send you a photo with a hand written note on it to prove I was where you claimed I wasn't. It might be time for you to just stop. You are looking foolish. And based on the number of posts here and your continued trolol feeding against your own judgement, you seem to take this more serious than me. If I look silly, there are a few motor enthusiasts who lose a bit of expertise in this forum.  Plenty more to cover for me, though. You, you lose all your hard typed credibility.

Now, please. just stop.

No need for me to read… Next time, show a bit more respect and think before you press the Submit Reply button. 
I’m sure everyone is waiting with bated breath with regard to your questions relevant to Nirun. The floor is yours. 

16 minutes ago, LS24 said:

But you did read it anyway. I'm yet to vist Chez Nirun. I came hear to learn. You got your panties in a knot.

No.. I didn’t. I began to read it and it looked like a man beaten, who could take no more. Begging for mercy.  Now you are desperately trying to feign bravado. Your credibility here is shot. We are still awaiting the beginning of your discussions with regard to Nirun. Isn’t that why you (claimed) are here?

Pathetic…

13 hours ago, JimTripper said:

But it’s always a big mystery. Your doing nothing but going to bars and drinking. Admit it. There’s nothing but bars there. You duck.

Here is a suggestion. Instead of drinking in the bar everyday, Get a lady from the bar to your condo and drink with her for a few hours while enjoying her silk smooth skin in her birthday suit and then entering through her heavenly gates a few times. How can one get bored with that? 

Edited by CartagenaWarlock