Nirun Condo low class ??

georgegeorgia

11 minutes ago, Ohyesuare said:

Agreed, 0% chance this actually happened. If OP needs to pass the time with made up fantasies of being in Pattaya, I am sure there are better ways to make use of his time.

Then walk up to the end of nirun you will see a very dusty abandoned BMW it's in the car park entrance.

You live in the slum,get the lift down to where the pool is ,you will see it if you look left.

You worked hard all your life and you wasted it all ! 

You wasted your life working for nothing.

Must be on your <deleted> to live there , why didn't you save up instead of living there?

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Confused 11
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, georgegeorgia said:

Went up to the Nirun condos recently,I'm Australian but it reminded me of that UK show Coronation street.

Farangs shirtless , sitting outside mom & pop type shops with bottles of beer at 10am.

As I walked past one shop ,all the Thai women shopkeepers I presume stare at you like what's a stranger in this area ?

Secondly as I'm walking slowly a drunken old farang approaches me wearing a Chang singlet he points to it , hey buddy hey ol friend you can buy me a Chang ?

I keep walking to the end of the road to see another farang sitting with beer bottle slumped against the wall with phlegm on his mouth 

I walked towards the end past their swimming pool to the car park ramp to see a very dusty abandoned BMW sitting there 

A American accent farang approaches me " what are you looking at ?

I said " I said the building here ,do they have lifts here?

He said " I wouldn't have a clue.

I said well " Why did you approach me ?

He then walked off 

I keep walking to see people staring at me like I'm a stranger in town 

Terrible place and I won't buy there 

Flybird might be better though I haven't looked 

Forget Flybird too, almost just as bad. There's the noise factor to consider too, many of the Thais living in these places work in the entertainment industry, so they're coming home 1am, 2am, 3am talking loud, slamming doors, playing music. I've known a few guys living in both Flybird and Nirun and they only have negative stories to tell. Cops are always milling around too as there are so many dodgy people in both places.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Pattaya57 said:

I'm bored. I think I found the abandoned car on Google maps, no big deal for Thailand 

Screenshot_20230731-130527_Maps.jpg

No it's a BMW parked at the end of the road under the Nirun 

Is anyone going to go out to see why it's there please?

It's just past the swimming pool up on the ramp.

Alcohol, gambling etc has got these guys drinking in the street ,I really feel sorry for these guys living there 

Can someone do something about the car please !

People were not friendly in these places asking me to buy them alcohol 

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, grain said:

Forget Flybird too, almost just as bad. There's the noise factor to consider too, many of the Thais living in these places work in the entertainment industry, so they're coming home 1am, 2am, 3am talking loud, slamming doors, playing music. I've known a few guys living in both Flybird and Nirun and they only have negative stories to tell. Cops are always milling around too as there are so many dodgy people in both places.

What's it like around there in the early hours of weekend mornings 

What's wrong with these poor farangs who are drinking and sitting in the street at 10am with phlegm around their chin coughing up 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, georgegeorgia said:

No it's a BMW parked at the end of the road under the Nirun 

Is anyone going to go out to see why it's there please?

It's just past the swimming pool up on the ramp.

Alcohol, gambling etc has got these guys drinking in the street ,I really feel sorry for these guys living there 

Can someone do something about the car please !

People were not friendly in these places asking me to buy them alcohol 

Sounded friendly by your description. Buddy? Friend? Isn’t that friendly?

It gets worse, actually. Flybird and places like Pattaya Pad you walking a long way to get food and stuff.

Nirun at least you have food and necessities outside there! Or can hobble into town or the big c food court in an emergency. (Helps if your poor and mobility impaired).

If you like skint places just walk east of Nirun towards third road. Places like Pattaya pad and Spanish place and just skint buildings with no name. That’s where the real down n’ out foreigners live.

You can see just concrete balconies with laundry there, water leaking and just dashed champagne wishes & caviar dreams for a luxury retirement!

Tell ‘em robin leech sent you!

Edited by JimTripper
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Has anyone saw the BMW yet abandoned with dust all over it?

If you drive past the swimming pool it's up on the ramp , is something going to be done  about that ?

The place needs cleaning up and if I was going to buy in the Nirun I will be on the building committee 

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

Has anyone saw the BMW yet abandoned with dust all over it?

If you drive past the swimming pool it's up on the ramp , is something going to be done  about that ?

The place needs cleaning up and if I was going to buy in the Nirun I will be on the building committee 

It’s not going to be so funny when you end up there. You must have gone over there for some reason, maybe seeing your future, as a backup plan or what if scenario?

These places have a way of calling you. You can fight it but somehow it becomes a sensible option.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

Absolutely!

Much better to be here in Pattaya than the West.

It's just unfortunately the ones with mental illness that they can't control are coming and turning to alcohol, I'm very sad for them 

I would have to be drunk all day as well to live in that God forsaken hell hole Pattaya ????

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1