Hunter Biden's former business partner tells Congress about Joe Biden calls

Social Media

5 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Will certainly put doubts in voters minds come election day. Now fix joe a nice  cuppa hot cocoa and let him rest.

Devon has implicated Joe by mentioning his participation in business phone calls!

How did the bidens business partners market their brand?

Its time to subpoena joe for a sworn deposition on those 20 calls

he participated in during hunter and 

Devons business meetings!imop

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4130162-house-democrat-calls-on-comer-to-release-transcript-of-devon-archer-testimony/

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, nauseus said:

That Biden was connected into these calls at all is enough to warrant suspicion at least. This certainly shows that he was lying about knowing about Hunter's 'business' involvements.

Correct, Its been  reported The WH has changed the story from Joe not aware to Joe didnt talk about, to no ties.

“ Ian Sams, a spokesman for the White House counsel’s office, issued a statement on Friday saying that the White House had no role in decision-making regarding the case and, separately, that Joe Biden has no ties to his son's business operations”.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/white-house-responds-claims-bidens-son-hunter-received-preferential-tr-rcna90841

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, nauseus said:

That Biden was connected into these calls at all is enough to warrant suspicion at least. This certainly shows that he was lying about knowing about Hunter's 'business' involvements.

I think you need to first establish that something illegal was going on with these phone calls.

1 hour ago, heybruce said:

I think you need to first establish that something illegal was going on with these phone calls.

You don't think that using the office of the VP to procure shady 'consulting' deals is a problem? Or that the current president has now been caught in at least three lies?

1. He lied about having knowledge of Hunter's business dealings.

2. He lied when he said that nobody in his family took any money from China.

3. He lied when he said that nobody in his family took any money from Russia.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

From your link

“And I would urge Chairman Comer rather than to continue to send out misinformation about what transpired in the transcribed interview, to actually put out the transcript, which he can do as soon as he wants,” Goldman said.

“Because I think anyone who reads that transcript and I was there, so I can tell you what happened, would come away from that believing that Joe Biden had nothing to do with Hunter Biden’s business dealings

It appears that the House Republicans' own much-hyped witness today testified that he never heard of President Biden discussing business with his son or his son's associates, or doing anything wrong," he said. "House Republicans keep promising bombshell evidence to support their ridiculous attacks against the President, but time after time, they keep failing to produce any." 

Hunter Biden's attorney Abbe Lowell said Archer's testimony confirms that he "did not involve his father in, nor did his father assist him in, his business" and that any interaction between Hunter Biden's father and business associates "was simply to exchange small talk."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, xylophone said:

It appears that the House Republicans' own much-hyped witness today testified that he never heard of President Biden discussing business with his son or his son's associates, or doing anything wrong," he said. "House Republicans keep promising bombshell evidence to support their ridiculous attacks against the President, but time after time, they keep failing to produce any." 

Hunter Biden's attorney Abbe Lowell said Archer's testimony confirms that he "did not involve his father in, nor did his father assist him in, his business" and that any interaction between Hunter Biden's father and business associates "was simply to exchange small talk."

Have they caught the last Hunter Biden whistleblower yet?

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, xylophone said:

...and what, pray tell, would be the purpose of engaging in "small talk" with Hunter's business associates? The VP is a busy man, he doesn't have time to waste making 20+ phone calls for nothing. 

...and it also puts to rest the myth that Joe didn't know anything about Hunter's business dealings. Joe lied.  Repeatedly.  Begs the question- why? And also what ELSE is he lying about?

I mean, Joe is no genius, but he still had to know that something was afoot when his son was always introducing him to various sketchy 'business partners'. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

...and what, pray tell, would be the purpose of engaging in "small talk" with Hunter's business associates? The VP is a busy man, he doesn't have time to waste making 20+ phone calls for nothing. 

...and it also puts to rest the myth that Joe didn't know anything about Hunter's business dealings. Joe lied.  Repeatedly.  Begs the question- why? And also what ELSE is he lying about?

I mean, Joe is no genius, but he still had to know that something was afoot when his son was always introducing him to various sketchy 'business partners'. 

20+ phone calls over how many years?

I noticed how you shade the claim from Biden didn't know about Hunter Biden's business to he didn't know about Hunter Biden's "business dealings."

It's been a matter of public record that Biden knew his son was employed by Burisma. In fact it ws reported that Biden said to his son "I hope you know what you're doing>" That doesn't mean he knows what his did for Burisma. Or, for that matter, what he was doing in his other businesses.

And whether or not Biden knew his sons partners were sketchy, as Archer testifed, he kept whatever he said superficial and light. Nothing that showed he had any knowledge of what his son was actually up to.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

You don't think that using the office of the VP to procure shady 'consulting' deals is a problem? Or that the current president has now been caught in at least three lies?

1. He lied about having knowledge of Hunter's business dealings.

2. He lied when he said that nobody in his family took any money from China.

3. He lied when he said that nobody in his family took any money from Russia.

More B.S, from you.

As i just noted he may have know that Hunter had business but no evidence that he knew what Hunter was up to.

As for the alleged lies, for something to be a lie it can just be false, but the person who tells it has to know it was false. Any evidence that Biden knew about payments to other members of his family?

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

You are really splitting the hairs.  Here is the quote from Biden during the 2020 campaign;

“I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings,”

It is a lie. 

You really think that Joe was so uncurious that he never asked his son about why he was jetting around to Dubai, Berlin, Kiev, etc? Never asked why he wanted to hitch a ride with Joe on Air Force 2 to China? Why Hunter wanted him to talk on the phone with his foreign 'friends' or come by the Milano Cafe in Washington to meet them? I mean, Joe isn't that bright but still...

For it to stick, the conversation would have to be substantive. Not "How's business going, son? or Why are you headed off to Hong Kong?"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

You are really splitting the hairs.  Here is the quote from Biden during the 2020 campaign;

It is a lie. 

You really think that Joe was so uncurious that he never asked his son about why he was jetting around to Dubai, Berlin, Kiev, etc? Never asked why he wanted to hitch a ride with Joe on Air Force 2 to China? Why Hunter wanted him to talk on the phone with his foreign 'friends' or come by the Milano Cafe in Washington to meet them? I mean, Joe isn't that bright but still...

Just because Biden knew his son had business in these regions that doesn't mean he knew what the nature of the business was. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

How about Joe meeting Johnathan Li (one of Hunter's Chinese connections) for coffee in Beijing? And eventually writing college admission recommendations for both of Li's children?

The purpose of all the phone calls was to demonstrate to Hunter's prospective 'clients' that he had access to the corridors of power in Washington, and that he could use it. The actual content of the calls was not that important. The fact that Hunter could get the VP to pick up the call was the point. 

Define "Chinese connection" in language that a court might understand.

9 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

How about Joe meeting Johnathan Li (one of Hunter's Chinese connections) for coffee in Beijing? And eventually writing college admission recommendations for both of Li's children?

Neither meeting somebody, nor writing college admission letters, provides any evidence of the contents of any conversation between Joe and Hunter Biden.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

The purpose of all the phone calls was to demonstrate to Hunter's prospective 'clients' that he had access to the corridors of power in Washington, and that he could use it. The actual content of the calls was not that important. The fact that Hunter could get the VP to pick up the call was the point. 

Actually, this was what the so-called meeting consisted of:

According to a Beijing-based BHR representative, Hunter, shortly after arriving in Beijing, on December 4th, helped arrange for Li to shake hands with his father in the lobby of the American delegation’s hotel. 

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2019/07/08/will-hunter-biden-jeopardize-his-fathers-campaign

Biden did write the recommendations when he was no longer VP.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1