Trump charged with four counts over 2020 election

Social Media

2 hours ago, johnnybangkok said:

All in all, Trump added over $8 Trillion to the national debt during his 4 years in office but how do you explain the $3 Trillion added to the national debt BEFORE Covid?

https://www.propublica.org/article/national-debt-trump

I'll give you a clue: tax cuts for the rich and corporations. 

It's actually worse than that. By continuing to starve the IRS of funds for enforcement, the government was deprived of revenue it was due.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, watthong said:

We make do with what we got, if crickety old tool, as long as it does the job. In this case kicking the orange butt out of the WH. American spirit... You no american no?

I'm English I dont understand this Post " you no american no " mmmm

• Like 1

4 hours ago, James Roderick said:

I would have thought American politicians of all persuasions would be looking for reconciliation and compromise - that's apparently not the case!  

Some of them want justice, not "reconciliation".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

What has been trump's MO is to publish the names and addresses of people he needs to intimidate, so that is likely the case when the jurors are selected. trump's goobers will do what they did as recently as last month, when Obama's data was published...an armed goober tried to get at Obama.

I suspect jurors will have their names, addresses, where their kids go to school, etc., distributed, just as trump noted the name of Jack Smith's wife and Smith's address, or how his team published the names and addresses of poll workers in Georgia.

It's called Intimidation Walker.

• Haha 1

According to YouGov/Yahoo News, 62 percent of registered voters believe Trump should not be allowed to serve as president again if he’s convicted of a serious crime. Given how closely divided the U.S. is these days, it’s very unlikely that Biden will win the election 62 percent to 38 percent, but the poll is still an indication that there are plenty of skeptical voters Trump would have to win over to prevail.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/trump-jan-6-indictment-polls/

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, James Roderick said:

Wouldn't thar depend on the substances of the charges brought against Trump ? On that note, hasn't the man already been tried and acquitted  of some of these charges by the American senate ?  It looks to me like a politically inspired  witch-hunt to remove Trump from the presidential race. If that is the case, then its backfiring because his political support increases every time new charges are brought forward.  

He paid hush money for banging Stormy Danials true or false. then denied he even knew her He is a liar.

Edited by BarraMarra
  • Like 2