Trump charged with four counts over 2020 election

Social Media

1 hour ago, pomchop said:

they have not even picked the jury yet and trump is posting veiled threats to any and all if you come after me i am coming after you...he can't help himself i suppose that is some kind of joke?

You don't know who he was addressing do you?

7 minutes ago, placeholder said:

You've got nothing.

Typical BS trumper response...oh no someone who says right in the middle of indictment after indictment who has already called prosecutors and judges horrible names and is scared out of his little bitty mind that he is going to jail then posts ...if you come after me i am coming after you was in no way a threat to people who may well land him in jail...

...he was talking about a delivery of big macs that had not arrived yet...no wonder they believe all the other lies he tells on a constant basis....

12 minutes ago, pomchop said:

No but i do have a working brain enough to know when somebody tells you over and over who they are and if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it is probably a duck....don't trumpers ever get tired of making excuses for his acting like a school yard bully?

I wasn't excusing Trump. I was asking a question. Thanks for the answer.    

11 minutes ago, pomchop said:

Typical BS trumper response...oh no someone who says right in the middle of indictment after indictment who has already called prosecutors and judges horrible names and is scared out of his little bitty mind that he is going to jail then posts ...if you come after me i am coming after you was in no way a threat to people who may well land him in jail...

...he was talking about a delivery of big macs that had not arrived yet...no wonder they believe all the other lies he tells on a constant basis....

Horrible names? Maybe they're horrible people. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, placeholder said:

You got evidence to back that up. Or are you citing from the "The Journal of Because I Said So"?

There's no real evidence with the story - it's just another one of thousands of snipes.

22 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Really? Well there was a link in the daily news story to support the claim in the article I cited that a judge in another case of Trump's had received death threats:

NYC judge presiding over Trump’s criminal case related to Stormy Daniels hush money payment receiving death threats

The Manhattan judge presiding over Donald Trump’s hush money case has received dozens of death threats and other harassing calls and emails amid the historic indictment of the former president.
Phone numbers and email addresses associated with State Supreme Court Judge Juan Merchan, who has been attacked by Trump on social media and in public remarks, have been flooded with hate mail in the weeks since Trump learned of his pending indictment, a source with direct knowledge told the Daily News.
The content of the calls, emails and letters was described as harassing and defamatory, with most of the trolls calling from out of state, the source said.

https://archive.ph/KNRqj#selection-1635.0-1661.156

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/ny-nyc-judge-death-threats-donald-trump-hush-money-case-20230406-eyeegfg2jbeobdinxyuckx2cyi-story.html

From death threats at top of the story, then becoming "harassing and defamatory" at the bottom. No details or evidence. Nothing. They're not from Trump, who has been penalized, yet again.

Edited by nauseus