Forced to wait by the judge, Trump is out of his comfort zone

Social Media

12 hours ago, Tug said:

So the lady judge kept him cooling his heels lmao ???? that’s rich!love it!

She also correctly addressed him as Mr Trump, fitting for any criminal defendant.

Judge (Loose) Cannon gave Trump special treatment by appointing him a special consul last year and more recently by pushing his documents case out to May, 2024.

I suggest Cannon is unfit to try the second most important 'case of the century', firstly because she should have initially recused herself and secondly she does not know the constitution or the law.

Aileen Cannon—Judge Hearing Trump’s Documents Case—Reportedly Made ‘Significant’ Mistakes In June Trial (msn.com)

Edited by LosLobo
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

It's about time those in authority are getting in his face.  One reporter said that at the arraignment Smith was staring him down the whole time.

Just waiting now for him to violate his release deal:

'I have never heard that': Legal experts react to judge ordering Trump 'not to not commit any crimes'

If he is convicted and sentenced to incarceration, they'd probably send him to a place like this

https://www.bop.gov/locations/institutions/alf/

The term usually used is "country club prison."  Nixon AG John Mitchell was sent to one in Alabama.  But if there is a sense that his redneck rabble will try to bust him out they might put him in supermax isolation, like the terrorist he is.

But if he violates his release terms they just might stick him in a hell-hole until the trial is over. 

Edited by bendejo
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

"Just waiting now for him to violate his release deal:"

He just did according to some:

Approximately 24 hours later, the ex-president posted the following to his Truth Social account: "IF YOU GO AFTER ME, I'M COMING AFTER YOU!"

"This is the kind of thing that DOJ alerts the court to with respect to any defendant out on bail (in this case, in 3 criminal cases, and also is a threat in civil cases like E Jean Carroll)," former prosecutor Andrew Weissmann posted on X. "Not addressing this will only cause it to metastasize with undue deadly risks."

https://www.newsweek.com/trumps-new-threat-crosses-line-ex-prosecutor-1817684

image.png.92f39c3197cd3aef9c7a77fa0f2950ef.png

He just can’t help himself lol hope they give him a time out to get over his tantrum perhaps a nice cozy jail cell were he can cry and blubber to his little heart’s content 

• Like 1

If and when it gets to sentencing he'll hop on the plane. 

Hungary?  Belarus? North Korea?

He can play golf with Thaksin, wherever he is.

A martyr in exile.  He would rake in the bucks, like he is now: he suffered for YOU, etc.

19 minutes ago, bendejo said:

If and when it gets to sentencing he'll hop on the plane. 

Hungary?  Belarus? North Korea?

He can play golf with Thaksin, wherever he is.

A martyr in exile.  He would rake in the bucks, like he is now: he suffered for YOU, etc.

Putin always has a room at the Moscow Carton Ritz with special bathroom facilities awaiting asset Trump.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, LosLobo said:

Putin always has a room at the Moscow Carton Ritz with special bathroom facilities awaiting asset Trump.

Yes, Trump has been a "useful idiot" for Putin.  But once it's clear that he will never be POTUS again, Trump will no longer be useful.

• Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Yes, Trump has been a "useful idiot" for Putin.  But once it's clear that he will never be POTUS again, Trump will no longer be useful.

I suggest that there is still a possibility that Trump may be useful, if god forbid the 'useful idiot' accedes to POTUS again. Refer to my post below.....

https://aseannow.com/topic/1302634-russia-conscription-laws-change-leaving-some-fearful-of-ukraine-war-call-up/?do=findComment&comment=18252625

Edited by LosLobo

9 hours ago, bendejo said:

It's about time those in authority are getting in his face.  One reporter said that at the arraignment Smith was staring him down the whole time.

Just waiting now for him to violate his release deal:

'I have never heard that': Legal experts react to judge ordering Trump 'not to not commit any crimes'

If he is convicted and sentenced to incarceration, they'd probably send him to a place like this

https://www.bop.gov/locations/institutions/alf/

The term usually used is "country club prison."  Nixon AG John Mitchell was sent to one in Alabama.  But if there is a sense that his redneck rabble will try to bust him out they might put him in supermax isolation, like the terrorist he is.

But if he violates his release terms they just might stick him in a hell-hole until the trial is over. 

Funny. They've been getting in his face for at least 7 years!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

"Just waiting now for him to violate his release deal:"

He just did according to some:

Approximately 24 hours later, the ex-president posted the following to his Truth Social account: "IF YOU GO AFTER ME, I'M COMING AFTER YOU!"

"This is the kind of thing that DOJ alerts the court to with respect to any defendant out on bail (in this case, in 3 criminal cases, and also is a threat in civil cases like E Jean Carroll)," former prosecutor Andrew Weissmann posted on X. "Not addressing this will only cause it to metastasize with undue deadly risks."

https://www.newsweek.com/trumps-new-threat-crosses-line-ex-prosecutor-1817684

image.png.92f39c3197cd3aef9c7a77fa0f2950ef.png

The Dems have Dark Brandon, the Republicans have Don Trumpino! ????

15 hours ago, Lucky Bones said:

Why is he still looking so orange?

Comfort zone being orange?????????

15 hours ago, ozimoron said:

It's his favorite color.

At the end of the trial, I'm sure Jack Smith will provide him with a jumpsuit in his favourite colour.

• Love It 1

9 minutes ago, candide said:

"I saw a scared puppy": Pelosi says Trump showed no bravado during Thursday's arraignment

Eh eh!

https://news.yahoo.com/saw-scared-puppy-pelosi-says-224644980.html

I can understand. He's never faced serious consequences for any of his crimes.

He's lived a life of epic corruption and decadence. I think prison is scarier for such people. A typical struggling citizen suffers but they don't lose as much as when a "mighty man" falls. 

If it becomes clear that he finally will face conequences, his predictable next move after the violent threats, will be to try to make people feel pity for him. Don't fall for it. 

Think of all the people he's damaged over his infamous career. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

On 8/5/2023 at 8:47 AM, candide said:

"I saw a scared puppy": Pelosi says Trump showed no bravado during Thursday's arraignment

Eh eh!

https://news.yahoo.com/saw-scared-puppy-pelosi-says-224644980.html

And Trump's reply! :biggrin:

"I saw a scared puppy,' she said, as she watched me on television, like millions of others, that didn't see that. I wasn't 'scared.' Nevertheless, how mean a thing to say! She is a Wicked Witch whose husbands journey from hell starts and finishes with her. She is a sick & demented psycho who will someday live in HELL!

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-freaks-over-pelosis-sad-161511234.html

• Haha 1