Pelosi calls Trump indictments ‘exquisite,’ ‘beautiful’

Social Media

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

Because your criticism of Trump has been a consistent and enduring feature of your comments? It is to laugh.

I often criticize him. I have also stated he is an idiot. Even on this thread I have stated he is as bad as Pelosi, who I clearly dislike.

The fact that you use such statements to conclude I am a huge fan of Trump is an issue for you to resolve, not me ????.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, JonnyF said:

I often criticize him. I have also stated he is an idiot. Even on this thread I have stated he is as bad as Pelosi, who I clearly dislike.

The fact that you use such statements to conclude I am a huge fan of Trump is an issue for you to resolve, not me ????.

And who knows, maybe somewhere once you signified that you believed Trump there is serious evidence against him of criminality. As far as I can recall, you occasionally indulge in comments about his character. But not about the serious stuff.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

Joe Rogan? As I noted above, anyone can allege anything. Joe Rogan certainly qualifes as an "anyone".Or maybe you're referring to another Joe Rogan? One who is an investigative reporter or a legal scholar? It is to laugh.

I said it was alleged.

I then provided proof of the allegation.

The fact you do not think Rogan is credible is neither here nor there regarding the accuracy of my statement.

Don't like Rogan? OK, here's another one for you. A senator. 

https://www.hawley.senate.gov/following-pelosi-trades-hawley-calls-hearing-banning-insider-trading-congress

image.png.02e80d11668b95d6008b7b26cf1b9c0d.png

Here's a definition of alleged as well, since you don't seem to fully understand it.

image.png.553f0536b2a6b88804e11f41cde99d0c.png

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

I have acknowledged that it is alleged.

I will wait for the result of the trial before I conclude he is guilty. As you should. 

And I have pointed out to out that there are different kinds of of allegations. Apparently, you believe that an allegation from Joe Rogan (Joe Rogan!) is to be seriously.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 2