Nominate your top 4 posters

bignok

38 minutes ago, Goat said:

Looks like Trans got stooged by his mates at Tiger.

They did give him a job as moderator there though which i suspect was a long held dream of his.

It went downhill very fast after that though.

it was a shame because their news coverage was a bit more extensive than here.

Seem to remember she was bullied by Transam on the Thaiger and they let him get away with it. Yinn and I both got chucked off there for posting Thai MV's- as they were in Thai! and strangely against their rules, the mods could not understand them and were paranoid some lyrics might have been libellous, such ignorance!  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, proton said:

Seem to remember she was bullied by Transam on the Thaiger and they let him get away with it. Yinn and I both got chucked off there for posting Thai MV's-

Revengeful bar steward or what.????

They were actually getting popular, then promoted the wrong poster to be mod and it died in the a$$ like a lead balloon. Last time I bothered to look there were only about ten people left posting.

Costly decision.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, proton said:

Seem to remember she was bullied by Transam on the Thaiger and they let him get away with it. Yinn and I both got chucked off there for posting Thai MV's- as they were in Thai! and strangely against their rules, the mods could not understand them and were paranoid some lyrics might have been libellous, such ignorance!  

Total rubbish, TT knew Yinn was a bloke, as did I suspect, as for you, folk do not get banned for nothing, they are usually tools that overstep the mark after many warnings, just ask Goaty, he knows....????

Edited by transam
  • Sad 2
  • Love It 1

Just now, bignok said:

And you wouldn't, because you're not into women, you said.

????..........You've had your nap then.................????

I have corrected your spelling and grammar for you, I did say, take your time before posting.    

Oh, and I never said that, you really should sort yourself out, cobber...:cowboy:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

58 minutes ago, transam said:

Total rubbish, TT knew Yinn was a bloke, as did I suspect, as for you, folk do not get banned for nothing, they are usually tools that overstep the mark after many warnings, just ask Goaty, he knows....????

They were idiots, the same as those who still insist she was not a Thai female. 'People do not get banned for nothing', that's a good one. They have a rule that everything has to be posted in English, so it was impossible to post any Thai music, unless it had subs, for the dummies that ran the place.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, proton said:

They were idiots, the same as those who still insist she was not a Thai female. 'People do not get banned for nothing', that's a good one. They have a rule that everything has to be posted in English, so it was impossible to post any Thai music, unless it had subs, for the dummies that ran the place.

Don't be silly, if you got taken out, you deserved it, plus you are making things up.

I know how the backroom worked, don't forget that......????

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BenStark said:

Just looked up Yinn, and her/his last post was 2 years before you joined this forum. Strange that you are so well-informed about it all  :whistling:

Yes, there are a few here like that, they just can't keep away, but usually give themselves away..............:ninja:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

50 minutes ago, transam said:

Don't be silly, if you got taken out, you deserved it, plus you are making things up.

I know how the backroom worked, don't forget that......????

You would only know how the backroom worked if you were a mod, you might be now as not looked on the rubbish forum for ages. People got banned and suspended for the flimsiest reasons, most amusing that at first people thought it was better than here, turned out it was not. What have I made up?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, proton said:

You would only know how the backroom worked if you were a mod, you might be now as not looked on the rubbish forum for ages. People got banned and suspended for the flimsiest reasons, most amusing that at first people thought it was better than here, turned out it was not. What have I made up?

Their forum is dead. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, proton said:

I was staff, does that help....................:ermm:

The fact is, the word got around that it was the place to go, so all the naughty banned folk turned up and tried to run the place, it didn't take long to sort that stuff out and not turn into the other forum that I will not mention.

Now you, should butt out of stuff you know nothing about.....OK....????

• Sad 2

13 minutes ago, transam said:

I was staff, does that help....................:ermm:

The fact is, the word got around that it was the place to go, so all the naughty banned folk turned up and tried to run the place, it didn't take long to sort that stuff out and not turn into the other forum that I will not mention.

Now you, should butt out of stuff you know nothing about.....OK....????

So you cannot say what I made up now it's I know nothing about it. I know why Yinn and i were banned- for posting a Thai music thread for which we were constantly harassed by posters who tried to wreck it. In Oct 2021 they locked it for the simple reason of - Thai music is foreign, you could not make it up. From that laughable place when they locked the Thai music thread 2021

Moderators also identified multiple videos that fail to meet Forum Guidelines and they have been deleted for breaches of the following:

Rule 1 - Use English Language only when posting.

(edit)

Members are warned attempts to push hidden agendas seeking to circumvent the basic tenets of this forum, by masking videos etc in a language other than English, will not be tolerated. Nor will any lack of basic civil respect for our Volunteer Moderators.

Edited by proton

15 minutes ago, bignok said:

Their forum is dead. 

To be fair it's well laid out be deserves to be dead, too many egos and ignoramuses behind it. All they were ever happy with was footy/beer/rock music/ cars and girlie threads. Not that there's anything wrong with those, but they had closed minds to much about Thailand, and a total lack of a sense of humour.