3 location date backed by science

bignok

Just now, bignok said:

Everyone thinks like that.

So, you just said that everyone thinks like that. Why do people have disputes, then? Why is it war in the world? Why are some people more reliable than others? That was just a small amount of questions created by your reply. My personal opinion is that people do think different and in different ways.

Byt, no problem, I will let you keep you illusion. ????

1 minute ago, Gottfrid said:

So, you just said that everyone thinks like that. Why do people have disputes, then? Why is it war in the world? Why are some people more reliable than others? That was just a small amount of questions created by your reply. My personal opinion is that people do think different and in different ways.

Byt, no problem, I will let you keep you illusion. ????

They have disputes about different things. You obviously didnt watch the video.

6 minutes ago, bignok said:

They have disputes about different things. You obviously didnt watch the video.

So, you know what all people have disputes about? You know why all problems in the world exists? Medium?

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, bignok said:

Stop trolling. Watch the video.

Already watched it. It was you saying everybody think like that, which means everybody thinks same. I am just pointing out that you are wrong. That´s not trolling.

Edited by Gottfrid
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Just now, cnx1204 said:

You post is titled:  "3 location date backed by science" which is confusing.   Something specific happened at a specific spot on these 3 specific dates and science proved it?   I had to open the post to see what happened when. 

I was disappointed to see a video by some completely unknown man on what appears to be an unrelated subject.  I did not open your post while feeing any need to change my way of thinking or rewire my brain, so I ignored the video, specially after reading the replies.. 

I expect there are many people like me who didn't watch the video but might have if you had led off with a good introduction that suggested why and how we would benefit from watching.

Neuroscientist who is well known and qualified.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, cnx1204 said:

expect there are many people like me who didn't watch the video but might have if you had led off with a good introduction that suggested why and how we would benefit from watching.

It's a free forum. The video is free. Go eat kfc if you prefer. Not sure why people bother writing negative responses if no interest in the topic.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Already watched it. It was you saying everybody think like that, which means everybody thinks same. I am just pointing out that you are wrong. That´s not trolling.

Obviously you are trolling. The video has nothing to do with fixing all the worlds problems.

Just now, save the frogs said:

because we don't appreciate wasting time reading threads that seem like they might be interesting, but end up being click-bait. 

So posters waste more time by writing comments.

Strange logic.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, save the frogs said:

we're trying to encourage you to step up your game and start more meaningful threads that have a clear and concise point. 

By stalking me? 555

Watch the video. The guy is a neuroscientist.

Btw 99% of your posts and everyone else on here is just banter. No value to anyone.

• Thumbs Up 1

32 minutes ago, bignok said:

Obviously you are trolling. The video has nothing to do with fixing all the worlds problems.

No it has to do with how to think, in which you replied that everyone think same like that and that way. After I opposed that with some vivid examples of the opposite.

Edited by Gottfrid

18 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

You're right.

I still don't know what the point of this thread is ... but it's none of my business. I'm not the moderator of the forum. 

I will refrain from engaging with you any further. 

You need to watch the video. If you cannot be bothered then don't comment.

20 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

No it has to do with how to think, in which you replied that everyone think same like that and that way. After I opposed that with some vivid examples of the opposite.

Well post the videos of other neuroscientists saying otherwise.

I would like to see what science you have to support your claims if any.

7 minutes ago, bignok said:

You need to watch the video. If you cannot be bothered then don't comment.

no sorry.

i will cut my losses and stop reading your threads and talking to you altogether.

you go back and forth between posting intelligent stuff and being trollish.

you're sneaky and you will bring out the ugly side of my character.

so bye bye. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, save the frogs said:

no sorry.

i will cut my losses and stop reading your threads and talking to you altogether.

you go back and forth between posting intelligent stuff and being trollish.

you're sneaky and you will bring out the ugly side of my character.

so bye bye. 

I can see you have nothing of substance to say anyway. Just whining. No comment on the actual topic which is dating.

Oh well another poster for my ignore list. Thanks.

• Thumbs Up 2

Huberman's social media communications have been criticized as being akin to biohacking, hyping preliminary results of animal studies as having potential applications for human performance enhancement. The podcast heavily advertises dietary supplements and multivitamins, some of which are promoted directly by Huberman. Huberman also appeared on programs that frequently platform health misinformation.

Just another grifter

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PremiumLane said:

Huberman's social media communications have been criticized as being akin to biohacking, hyping preliminary results of animal studies as having potential applications for human performance enhancement. The podcast heavily advertises dietary supplements and multivitamins, some of which are promoted directly by Huberman. Huberman also appeared on programs that frequently platform health misinformation.

Just another grifter

Just another troll^