British father and son are brutally beaten by bouncerskicked out of a bar in 'Sin City'

webfact

There never comes a time when you don't support your own, unless they are doing illegal or immoral things, but again, trashing them on a public forum spells trouble for the rest of us who are law abiding and only want to live here in peace. A man's job is to support anyone that's in the right, no matter the nationality or creed.

2 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

What do you mean 'your own'?

I don't identify with violent British sexpats. 

I'll repeat it. We don't know anything about this man besides he was drinking with his son. He was drunk, and made a stupid mistake, as millions do, although everyone drunk doesn't hit people. You don't have to support him because he did make a fool out of himself, but trashing him HERE doesn't look good for the rest of us. Admitting he was a fool, and should have known better, okay.

4 minutes ago, Albaby said:

What a lot of blather/hot air. Pissed Brit is asked to leave, whacks a bouncer for no reason. Brit gets the kicking he deserved, That's all folks.

He deserved being kicked while down because of a light slap that was followed by a punch from the bouncer? The mentality of some here amazes me.

• Sad 1

Just now, Neeranam said:

I disagree, there is video proof that he's been in a sex bar,  and he hit a bouncer. 

I can't see why trashing him makes the rest of look bad. Look bad to whom?

Talking bad about any foreigner on a public forum looks bad to everyone living here. You don't understand this? Saying he was a dope and should have known better, should have drank less, left when asked, like the rest of us law abiding foreigners, better.

3 hours ago, ravip said:
  1. After been asked to leave by the bar owner at around 1.35am on August 5 - There would have been a reason for this.
  2. Whilst holidaying in a foreign country, getting involved with bouncers in a red light area.
  3. Arguing and assaulting bouncers.

What sort of treatment would one expect?

Where in the world would bouncers mollycoddle and show humanitarian qualities in such a situation - specially after getting slapped?

Britain's finest didn't know that.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, stoner said:

i missed the part of muay thai training where you are shown how to kick a man on the ground with your co-worker. 

Than i went on to talk about bouncers ganging up!

My point with the Thai boxing they all learn some unprofessional thai boxing skills and use them when the need arises! When one is faced with a gang of p’d off thai bouncers , you better leave put your tail between ones legs and call it a night

2 minutes ago, riclag said:

My point with the Thai boxing they all learn some unprofessional thai boxing skills and use them when the need arises! When one is faced with a gang of p’d off thai bouncers , you better leave put your tail between ones legs and call it a night

the action in this case does not justify the reaction. 

there is nothing muay thai about kicking someone when they are down. whatever they learned or didn't is irrelevant.

3 hours ago, bob smith said:

Total overreaction to the situation by the Thai bouncers.

They could have killed the Brit who was helpless on the floor.

These unhinged Thai males need locking up before they do some serious damage to another patron.

Bouncers should be trained to use 'reasonable force' when dealing with violent altercations, not beating someone to a pulp who is already on the floor helpless. 

Shocking behavior from the Thais once again!

seems to me that the brit started ..pretty stupid in my opinion

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, riclag said:

Kicking a man on the ground isn't a skill. You see this happening almost every day on the news, and the news only shows a tiny fraction of what's happening countrywide. I've been here over 6 years and don't know anyone who is skilled at fighting, and I've been around many who are play fighting (good indication of defensive moves) and actually have seen fights happen. No one should ever tuck their tails and run. You don't get yourself into this kind of situation because no matter the country, you don't hit someone at a bar just because they said a few words. be a man and let it slide. It means nothing unless they are trashing your wife, and even then it's better to just walk away. Three locals that don't actually know how to fight and have to resort to kicking (proof) are no match for a person who actually does. True, more can join in and too many at one time are too much for any man (despite the Chuck Norris and Steven Seagal bar fights) so it's still better to walk away and not let yourself get into this kind of trouble. If this happened in the US, as I've seen it many times, including with myself, there has never been a time where I've seen two or more against one. And never kicking on the ground besides gangs against gangs, which is a totally different situation.

The violence against the first guy seemed fine to me. They went over the top on the dad, but the dad attacked (if you could call that pathetic slap an attack) the bouncer first. You could see the bouncers laughing away afterwards, showing their complete lack of professionalism. It reminds me of days past in my home country.

4 hours ago, bob smith said:

Total overreaction to the situation by the Thai bouncers.

They could have killed the Brit who was helpless on the floor.

These unhinged Thai males need locking up before they do some serious damage to another patron.

Bouncers should be trained to use 'reasonable force' when dealing with violent altercations, not beating someone to a pulp who is already on the floor helpless. 

Shocking behavior from the Thais once again!

For me this is in first place 2 brits trying to beat thai bouncers.... So do not give all the blame to the thais.... This is the "elite squad" of brits out and misbehaving, nothing more nothing less.... Kick em all the way back to England again....

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

I'm British.........they aren't 'my own', they're a pair of trouble making dipsticks who deserved what they got, probably haven't a brain between them so a kick to the head could do no harm.

All foreigners should stick up for other foreigners when in a foreign land, UNLESS, like I said, they are doing illegal or immoral things. Then, it's best to just keep comments to yourself, because all negative comments add up, and we're all looked at as guilty. I don't see why adults can't understand this concept. Kicking anyone in the head who hasn't done harm to your family is always a cowardly act.

• Haha 2