Non O (retirement) Having 'trouble' with my local imm office in rural area. Can I go to BKK and apply at CW?

11 hours ago, bbko said:

Well, it's not obvious to me, if all the paperwork was in 100% good order, what "help" was being offered, what reason did the immigration give exactly? 

If I knew all my paperwork was 100% legit and the person working the desk wanted to try and say I need to pay more money, I'd point out my paperwork is 100% good, no extra payments needed, esp "very large extra requirements", and in a polite but tactful manner ask for the reason, pin that worker down to a reason and go from there. 

Not every immigration officer gives you the same answers I argue this problem in a big way Laksi Division 1 Colonel is heading for a huge lawsuit as I have a letter full of his lies compared to my 9 papers explaining the amount of corruption I will be asking people to contact me as I will be asking for witnesses to stand up with me in my Crimminal Case filed I have a British Man that has joined in on my case I accept other you can file your own corruption complaint with the National Anti Corruption Commission also known as the NACC there Hotline  is 1205 or (66) 2-528-4800  I have lived here a long time and corruption is to end and we start first with immigration cause immigration is the first we see starting at the airport or at any border but the mess starts after you have been here for a while then the individual offices start on you this need to be put to a end and it began June 24, 2022 with my crimminal case filed against immigration nationally al offices have corruption and foreign affairs in downtown backs me too 

Edited by The Patriat
Added phone number fixed mis spelled word
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, proton said:

Is it not an offence to film inside the office without consent?

Do you really want to ask a crimminal if you can record them just record the evidence and submit it everyone else would I have been threatened by immigration laksi with lawsuits for recording but there now scared the truth is coming out fast and in a big way I am tired of immigration corruption it's not just going to be there way we have humane legal right in a proper way not just immigration constant hearsay the way they do it cause there answers are not always consistent 

Edited by The Patriat
Corrected misspelled word

18 hours ago, Burma Bill said:

With the greatest respect Sir......... watch your back!!!

I watch every direction I go but many departments are well informed regarding my case I at this point do not talk with immigration direct they have to communicate withe the national Anti Corruption Commission. Directly as you don't ever talk directly with the opposition in a filed crimminal case that's the complaint receiving departments job as the moderator and handles the communication between both sides same like court cases and n the court room I see this as a Big Win for All Foriegnors living in Thailand I have been here since September 2006 I hate corruption so I report it and royal Thai Police show complete Respect to me for standing up to speak too but some police are corrupt too some are good and others are bad for there tea money 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, marin said:

I get very little from your posts other than anger. In reality your rants are hard to read. Run on sentences, major grammatical and spelling errors as well. You even spell Patriot wrong. Don't you see red squiggly lines throughout your posts as you are composing them? 

First of the other spelling of Patriot was already taken on this website so I went and changed a letter to get the name close I have high vocabulary but here this is not a English class ,all you need to know is Thailand Immigration offices are all being exposed in corruption of renewal of visas and the case is a filed case with the National Anti Corruption Commission the case was made a filed Crimminal case against Thailand Immigration all locations nationally the case is Full Crimminal case is filed as a Crimminal case on June 24, 2022 at the NACC which is the National Anti Corruption Headquarters in Nonthaburi  enough as been told to you  if you want to file a complaint to the NACC there Hotline is 1205 or Direct (66) 2 - 528 - 4800

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, The Patriat said:

First of the other spelling of Patriot was already taken on this website so I went and changed a letter to get the name close I have high vocabulary but here this is not a English class ,all you need to know is Thailand Immigration offices are all being exposed in corruption of renewal of visas and the case is a filed case with the National Anti Corruption Commission the case was made a filed Crimminal case against Thailand Immigration all locations nationally the case is Full Crimminal case is filed as a Crimminal case on June 24, 2022 at the NACC which is the National Anti Corruption Headquarters in Nonthaburi  enough as been told to you  if you want to file a complaint to the NACC there Hotline is 1205 or Direct (66) 2 - 528 - 4800

So the case was filed over a year ago, and nothing has changed--you are delusional if you think it will. Why you want to go through all this hassle to satisfy your ego is weird. "Let sleeping dogs lie".

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 8/9/2023 at 5:57 AM, omta said:

Hi all hope someone can help me with info about my first application for change of visa (Tourist to Non-Immigrant O for retirement).  I have every doc required and all financial requirements fully ready, but my local imm office is being very 'difficult'  ('Extra' requirement for help offered ... very large 'extra' requirement).  Can I go to BKK and apply at CW using my rural country address, or must it be a BKK area address? (I have contract, TM30, house reg copy, landlord ID .... everything)

thanks in advance for any advice

Come to Pattaya, the agent will do it for 25K BHT, the first year and 12.5K BHT for the subsequent years. My friend does and he lives in Pattaya for 6-month a year. 

59 minutes ago, Lemsta69 said:

time to go back to Utopia then, would you like 500 baht to kickstart your repatriation fund?

There is no need for Donations as a Large Lawsuit is pending as I have seen a lot and now there trying to abuse me and I have been here since September 2006 I am taking the lawsuit route like a Thai politician would do but my claim is not a definition lawsuit my Crimminal Case and I did say "Crimminal Case " is a filed case based on immigration on there last 5 years to request money to sit in a local Thai bank and it only earns at interest rates of.25% that's 1/4 of 1 percent and immigration says they use as passbook to verify income, what about the normal way of 12 months of Bank statements to show income car dealers do this house mortgage companies do this and so does credit card companies and immigration is not special in anyway either to avoid this process cause Thai immigration does not own or control how many bank operates in any way they just think they own the procedure of how banks operate 

1 hour ago, The Patriat said:

Well you got more details from me then the original poster in the topic question post those little cations are all corrupt real fact!

little cation. yes I am a positively charged Ion.

57 minutes ago, The Patriat said:

I have high vocabulary but here this is not a English class

How about a science class then.

Cation-Formation.jpg.5ba1a5c651306f92ac07d3432199978d.jpg

27 minutes ago, CartagenaWarlock said:

Come to Pattaya, the agent will do it for 25K BHT, the first year and 12.5K BHT for the subsequent years. My friend does and he lives in Pattaya for 6-month a year. 

In October 2023 agents will be cut off new immigration stuff to come out in october2023 says the thaiger.com website 2 days ago the national police chief said so too they want to raise retirement from 800,000 to 900,000 plus other changes coming so I will notify the National Anti corruption commissions 800,000 Thai baht for retirement only earns 2,000 Thai baht in 12 months or 365 days at the banks rate of .25% all banks in Thailand give same rate have family member sister in law who works in a Bangkok Bank so my data is 100 percent accurate too 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

little cation. yes I am a positively charged Ion.

How about a science class then.

Cation-Formation.jpg.5ba1a5c651306f92ac07d3432199978d.jpg

Most of my classes were honor student classes not regular level classes or they some places call them classes for the advanced students 

• Haha 1

Just now, The Patriat said:

Most of my classes were honor student classes not regular level classes or they some places call them classes for the advanced students 

What is with the word cation where did that word cookies me from is it a misspelled word supposed to be possible the word publication?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, The Patriat said:

for retirement only earns 2,000 Thai baht in 12 months or 365 days at the banks rate of .25% all banks in Thailand

Posting fake news. Not ALL banks I get 0.9% and some pay 1.25%+ just stop your ranting.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Your English really needs some brushing up.

You find your way through talking with corrupt intimidation Thai immigrations n they know me very well at it square laksi and CW Government Complex so much just talk with the National Anti Corruption Commission cause they communicate between the two side I no longer have all 

• Confused 1

On 8/9/2023 at 6:28 AM, BritTim said:

Unlike most immigration offices, Bangkok immigration will allow you to apply while in a hotel. They accept the explanation that you are staying in hotels while looking for a permanent place to live.

You will need to be in Bangkok (i) for the visa application; (ii) at the end of the "under consideration" period to receive the visa and 90-day permission to stay; and (ii) for the application for first one-year extension.

This is good news. I have also heard some local Imm offices (Jomtien) requiring "seasoned" funds for the Intial Non O retirement visa. So it's my understanding that

1) CW only requires that 800K THB be in a Thai bank on the day of application

2) They do not require  "permanent address" documentation. A Hotel is sufficient.

question: if it's OK to be in a Hotel on the day of application what documentation do they want? Hotel booking? Or do they simply look up and make sure that the Hotel has reported you as staying there on the day of application? TM30?

18 minutes ago, The Patriat said:

There is no need for Donations as a Large Lawsuit is pending as I have seen a lot and now there trying to abuse me and I have been here since September 2006 I am taking the lawsuit route like a Thai politician would do but my claim is not a definition lawsuit my Crimminal Case and I did say "Crimminal Case " is a filed case based on immigration on there last 5 years to request money to sit in a local Thai bank and it only earns at interest rates of.25% that's 1/4 of 1 percent and immigration says they use as passbook to verify income, what about the normal way of 12 months of Bank statements to show income car dealers do this house mortgage companies do this and so does credit card companies and immigration is not special in anyway either to avoid this process cause Thai immigration does not own or control how many bank operates in any way they just think they own the procedure of how banks operate 

I should put you on 'ignore', but your posts are the most senseless and laughable posts on the site right now, so I'll keep with it for a while just to smile (wry smile) over my morning coffee.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Patriat said:

Thai Banks are .25% stop your false information 

I suggest you check out the other banks websites, If you are able to read, Krungsri 0.9% up to 2m Mee tai account,

SBC 1.25%+ and others. It is against forum rules to post fake info. so stop it now!