Russian Woman Falls to Death at Pattaya Condo, Russian Man Detained as Person of Interest

webfact

1 hour ago, superal said:

BTW , the anonymous emojis are not helping with disrespectful replies / reactions . Emojis should show sender I.D.  as they always did originally .

Totally agree. I guess knowing how individuals react was a source of conflict and could lead to further comment and that's why they were removed. But now we can't tell who the idiots are.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

And those people are pathetic too, as they could be despising Russians who can't tolerate what their leader is doing. That might be the very reason the deceased fled to Thailand. We had a case a few weeks ago of a Russian who owns a restaurant in Thailand being condemned for being a Russian, even though he has lived in Thailand for 15 years. Thinking that all Russians support Putrid is the same as saying that all Thais support their government - when Thailand had one, that is.

So yes, I do blame them for being ignorant quite frankly.

Sadly most do support Putin 

18 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Totally agree. I guess knowing how individuals react was a source of conflict and could lead to further comment and that's why they were removed. But now we can't tell who the idiots are.

I do too... we have evidence of people trolling, and generally using the emojis to irritate others they have issue with. Now able to hide behind their anonymity. I also miss knowing who the positive posters and reactions are. 

Edited by jacko45k
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1