How much monthly salary should you pay for rescuing a bar girl?

Goat

24 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

You're woke so easily offended, Thais like gore, first thing they do in an accident is started videoing, so a lawyer friend sending me a photo is no big deal

I can live with that, and nice try to pick on me as I was offended!

I have a few friends who is rescue workers, and they had a morbid habit to take pictures of the deceased ones, and keep them. I guess it is one way to deal with the traumatic incidents they have to deal with. 

Whats is your excuse? For entertainment? The thais like it? Try again

Edited by Hummin

23 minutes ago, Hummin said:

I can live with that, and nice try to pick on me as I was offended!

I have a few friends who is rescue workers, and they had a morbid habit to take pictures of the deceased ones, and keep them. I guess it is one way to deal with the traumatic incidents they have to deal with. 

Whats is your excuse? For entertainment? The thais like it? Try again

As i said further up, at the time the olaf and German man murder was big news and the frozen chainsawed up corpse was being circulated by lawyers and I was included

On 8/14/2023 at 7:25 PM, BritManToo said:

I never wore condoms with bar girls!

Why do they have to wear condoms?

IMO any B G that doesn't make the customer wear a condom is foolish. Used to be that they had to have regular STD checks and even had a little book with the results.

IMO any man that doesn't use a condom with any woman that has sex with multiple men is just asking for an STD, and those with partners are responsible if they infect them as well.

11 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

As i said further up, at the time the olaf and German man murder was big news and the frozen chainsawed up corpse was being circulated by lawyers and I was included

I take it you forgot to include a couple of words!

As i said further up, at the time the olaf and German man murder was big news and pictures of the frozen chainsawed up corpse was being circulated by lawyers and I was included

On 8/15/2023 at 8:43 PM, spidermike007 said:

Well, since the divorce rate in many countries is 50% anyway, I think you are saying it might be a marriage, with a typical outcome. What I do not understand about what you are saying is, would you avoid marrying a bar girl? Or would you marry one, and simply take her word for all she told you about her history or her background?

While getting married per se is IMO a mistake for any man ( but great financially for women ) I don't care about anyone's past. Anyone can make mistakes and repent.

I never asked about my wife's past before I married her, and was entirely happy for some years till her family polluted her against me ( they didn't like that I didn't give them money, and wanted her to divorce me and marry a richer farang ).

Everything I knew about my wife's past was volunteered by her.

On 8/15/2023 at 8:52 PM, AlQaholic said:

Don't forget the sick family water buffalo in Isan, and the maintenance of the rice field, all must be paid for.

Urban myth about BGs. I went with many and not one asked for money for the sick buffalo. Actually only two ever asked for extra money- one for 20 baht for bus fare and the other I had known for years and when I was going to give it to her for a valid reason declined as she had already paid for whatever it was..

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

IMO any B G that doesn't make the customer wear a condom is foolish. Used to be that they had to have regular STD checks and even had a little book with the results.

IMO any man that doesn't use a condom with any woman that has sex with multiple men is just asking for an STD, and those with partners are responsible if they infect them as well.

14 years in Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam and Cambodia = nothing so far.

Either the risk is extremely exaggerated, or I'm incredibly lucky!

Edited by BritManToo
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Some of my English friends who never wore condoms were always in the clinic getting jabs for the clap.

I reckon it's the type of girl, these guys would always get the cheaper, uglier, heavier girl, they did make comments on occasions about the stink, the stench some of their girls had.

I always went for the cleaner, more expensive, the top shelf girl.

I've never had an STD/STI 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Silencer said:

Had a Western wife, 17 lovers before we hitched up. Never worked, 22 years together. She got a furnished house, a car, and 30K USD/year for 10 years after divorce.

Had a mid-Hiso thai lawyer wife, three lovers before me. 3 years married. Paid her way for things she wanted (designer stuff, Mercedes, etc), I picked up the shared expenses. No costs after divorce.

Have an ex bargirl now (almost 5 years), 5 barfines before me (about 3 weeks work). I paid for all at first, including 20k for family/month, now she makes a couple million baht a year in real estate,. Paying for half the house we are building now. She wants to buy us a new car. I pay all shared living expenses.

Which one is the whore?  What does it matter?

Not everyone is the same. Your mileage may vary. 

Life is good...go enjoy it rather than looking down on people. 

Nice one.  I've been with mine for 10 years, 7 years married.   "Which one is the whore" is not really the right question.  Which one was "the whore" is more accurate, although using a pejorative term like that is not what I would use. 

22 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

long game can be 30+ years, they seem to be happy if they get money for their family eventually

Long game is until you die or they find a guy with more money and older LOL

I spoke to a 25 yer old girl on one of the dating sites and asked her why she was interested in me. She was quite honest and said that she was looking for someone tht could provide her a nice life and that older men had money.  The other side she said ws that she would still be young enough to find another partner later.

5 hours ago, BritManToo said:

14 years in Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam and Cambodia = nothing so far.

Either the risk is extremely exaggerated, or I'm incredibly lucky!

I think lucky, but only needs one infected contact to be unlucky. Look up syphilis for a fun future.

Some STDs don't cause any symptoms till much later, by which time other contacts have also become infected, and so it goes and goes.

BTW herpes isn't curable.

Edited by thaibeachlovers