How much monthly salary should you pay for rescuing a bar girl?

Goat

28 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'll bow to your superior knowledge then. I never had a takeaway from Soi 6.

I never saw a farang bar manager anywhere I frequented.

You've not heard of man drinks? i.e. on soi 6, buy a manager a drink and it's man drink, more expensive than a normal drink

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Men not people ....... Women rarely buy life insurance, they don't care about their family after they die.

Life insurance is to replace lost income in most cases it is the man that has the higher salary 

43 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

Emails not used on TF... chat feature.

I suspect BM was telling porky pies.

Quite often their TF 'name' is their LINE address.

And if it isn't their LINE address will be offered in the first chat.

I always found TF to restrictive for anything but initial contact (I ain't gonna pay).

1 minute ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

It's a scam. 

The foreigner bar managers are paid peanuts, they need an extra income to survive. 

They're always begging for a drink 

Stuff that. My mate she beers are 200 baht in girly bars for customer. Crazy if more for others.

15 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

And you are a prime 'soft lad'.

If you knew me in real life, then you might had another impression. 

But I can live with that, and care no hatered against my previous experiences. I live today, not yesterday since it is all about become a better version of ourselves and learn from our mistakes. 

4 minutes ago, Hummin said:

But I can live with that, and care no hatered against my previous experiences. I live today, not yesterday since it is all about become a better version of ourselves and learn from our mistakes. 

Today is the only day we have.

5 minutes ago, Hummin said:

I've actually become a worse version of myself, after learning from my mistakes.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, XB12X said:

Why do you want to live with a prostitute? Would you do it in your own country?

I knew a few prostitutes in home country before I discovered LOS, and they were very nice, also beautiful. I'd have lived with one of them in preference to the "no sex here" woman I did live with in a heartbeat.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hummin said:

Since we are our own masters of our own realities, he got his reality to live with, we got our own. Simple as that. Im happy being delusional living with my best friend, and as long it lasts, thats the fact. Live today, not in the past!

That’s the real issue. That most don’t have that kind of relationship with their partner and cannot even conceive such a relationship. 

14 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I knew a few prostitutes in home country before I discovered LOS, and they were very nice, also beautiful. I'd have lived with one of them in preference to the "no sex here" woman I did live with in a heartbeat.

25 years ago i met a hooker. She was hot. Had a job as a hairdressor as well. Only hooker i could have lived with. 

But if she wanted money then yes too expensive.

19 minutes ago, NextG said:

That’s the real issue. That most don’t have that kind of relationship with their partner and cannot even conceive such a relationship. 

Wait until you get older though, things change when you get old fat and ugly, I'm not there yet

• Love It 1

36 minutes ago, NextG said:

Im someone cared as much about finding the right one, researching, cultivate the relatioship as some do with their pot plants, they would might have different experiences. 

Growing and making good quality pot, takes time, effort, passion and care. 

3 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Im someone cared as much about finding the right one, researching, cultivate the relatioship as some do with their pot plants, they would might have different experiences. 

You do not succeed by just giving water. 

31 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Wait until you get older though, things change when you get old fat and ugly, I'm not there yet

What has being fat and ugly got to do with having a partner as a best friend? Keep up ????

18 minutes ago, Hummin said:

They want quick results. Instant gratification. 

57 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I couldn't afford a 'live-in' prostitute in my home country!

I did it… but I lived with her ☺️
I did try to talk her out of it, but at 15/16 or however old I was, I didn’t have an alternative to offer. Luxury apartments close to Selfridges didn’t come cheap. 

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, hotandsticky said:

Oh dear......I wouldn't want to be someone's whore.....or Toyboy.

Exactly ????

Could be ok for a few nights, but thats it, so, the question is, why should anyone like to be

Edited by Hummin

11 minutes ago, hotandsticky said:

Oh dear......I wouldn't want to be someone's whore.....or Toyboy.

That’s a bit disgusting. If you think being someone’s ‘whore’ or ‘toy boy’ is undesirable, then how could you in good conscience subject someone to that experience?

You clearly haven’t got a clue anyway as to how it can be. Even though I’ve been the younger one or at least less financially stable in some of my relationships, I don’t have negative feelings of being used or treated in a negative manner. Plus of course they weren’t actually old in the first place. I was just young, at perhaps fifteen or sixteen, whilst having girlfriends in their mid twenties. I also had girlfriends closer to my age at the same time. 

Edited by NextG
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Exactly ????

Could be ok for a few nithgs, but thats it, so, the question is, why should anyone like to be

We are all different in our approach to near anything, others looking down their nose at others on this type of topic is a bit, eeeeeeeeeeer, strange..????

Besides, this is a baiting thread, one of many by the OP to dribble over......:coffee1:

• Thumbs Up 1