Trump: Biden’s response to Maui fires ‘disgraceful’

Social Media

14 minutes ago, 2baht said:

We did'nt see you there with your hose, Donny boy! ????

I thought he traded it for a rake, remember that stupid remark? trump will be fodder for stupid remarks for years to come

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Biden's an idiot, can't even put together a few words on his own when asked about the fire on Maui. What a loser.

He's had plenty to say on the fires, he was on his way back after spending a couple of hours on the beach, riding his bike when a group of reporters who were meters away  asked him. 

But then if you think he's a loser and idiot I guess you should also place that label on Trump who spent the weekend golfing when Hurricane Dorian landed.

image.png.cf039a26746e398740cae20b403db521.png

source

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Bkk Brian said:

He's had plenty to say on the fires, he was on his way back after spending a couple of hours on the beach, riding his bike when a group of reporters who were meters away  asked him. 

But then if you think he's a loser and idiot I guess you should also place that label on Trump who spent the weekend golfing when Hurricane Dorian landed.

image.png.cf039a26746e398740cae20b403db521.png

source

Again, the same tiresome excuse for biden's dumb sh*t is, well trump is worse you know.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Again, the same tiresome excuse for biden's dumb sh*t is, well trump is worse you know.

Any comment on Biden's response directly after the scale of the disaster became apparent?

• Confused 1

On 8/15/2023 at 8:53 AM, bamnutsak said:

Sleepy Joe needs to get his paper-towel throwing arm in shape.

AFAIK, POTUS responded last week within an hour or so offering any/all necessary assistance.

Local Hawaii officials have expressed their appreciation for all that Biden has been able to muster.

I need to see the videotape of the question and answer, and understand the context, before I can dial up my outrage. Were several people yelling questions at the same time? 

From August 9, 2023

Statement from President Joe Biden on the Wildfires in Hawaii

Jill and I send our deepest condolences to the families of those who lost loved ones in the wildfires in Maui, and our prayers are with those who have seen their homes, businesses, and communities destroyed. We are grateful to the brave firefighters and first responders who continue to run toward danger, putting themselves in harm’s way to save lives.

I have ordered all available Federal assets on the Islands to help with response. The Hawaiian National Guard has mobilized Chinook Helicopters to help with fire suppression and search and rescue on the Island of Maui. The U.S. Coast Guard and Navy Third Fleets are supporting response and rescue efforts. The Army is providing Black Hawk Helicopters to fight the fires on the Big Island.  The Department of Transportation is working with commercial airlines to evacuate tourists from Maui, and the Department of the Interior and the United States Department of Agriculture stand ready to support post fire recovery efforts. 

I urge all residents to continue to follow evacuation orders, listen to the instructions of first responders and officials, and stay alert.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2023/08/09/statement-from-president-joe-biden-on-the-wildfires-in-hawaii/

And what has Trump provided from his vast personal fortune.

Another whining completely inaccurate post to keep his MAGAtron supporters happy.

• Love It 1

3 hours ago, transam said:

McTrump is digging an even bigger hole, even his die hard supporters must now see what a dodgy lying fruitcake he is....????

Whilst they must now be able to what a dodgy lying fruitcake he is, sadly it doesn't mean that they want to believe it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, billd766 said:

Whilst they must now be able to what a dodgy lying fruitcake he is, sadly it doesn't mean that they want to believe it.

Or because he wears a ball cap and spends his lunchtime in McDonald's and has a fake tan, like themselves...........:stoner:

• Like 1

On 8/15/2023 at 3:05 PM, JonnyF said:

Give him a break, Joe has other things occupying his time like Hunter, his lovely, sweet but often misunderstood son and associated business deals that had absolutely nothing to do with Joe being POTUS.

Jeez, he can’t comment on everything.

Biden announced the minute the magnitude of fires he sent federal aid and everything he could 

Edited by Irish star
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1