BKK Hotel

oxo1947

3 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Google hotels in Bangkok. Easy as that. So many to choose from. Look at the booking sites, pick your area, read reviews on Trip Advisor and make your choice. 

Agoda

Budget

Review score

Click on map.

15 minutes ago, NextG said:

Yeah… but this thread isn’t about you. Couple might prefer to not have to walk an extra ten minutes in the heat for no extra benefit. Adding insult to injury after being cooped up in a 21 sq.m. box. 

Average room is 21sqm.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Could you explain why a system I have been using successfully around the world for many, many years is useless? Compared to what system you use to book hotels? How is your method superior to checking booking sites and reviews? I think we'd all love to know.

The OP asked for hotel recommendations in non sleazy areas. He didn’t ask for stupid ‘advice’ with regard to Google. Utterly useless and Troll like in my opinion. 
Do you imagine your ‘advice’ was ingenious and that he couldn’t possibly have thought to do that himself or in fact was your just a useless ‘baiting’ reply?

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, NextG said:

The OP asked for hotel recommendations in non sleazy areas. He didn’t ask for stupid ‘advice’ with regard to Google. Utterly useless and Troll like in my opinion. 

And you are entitled to your opinion. As I am in offering the OP the best way to find a hotel, the same way that I am sure many thousands do each day. Asking for recommendations from us is what is useless, as everyone has differing tastes and ideas of what makes the best place and the best location. Which path he chooses is up to him, not you.

1 minute ago, Bangkok Barry said:

And you are entitled to your opinion. As I am in offering the OP the best way to find a hotel, the same way that I am sure many thousands do each day. Asking for recommendations from us is what is useless, as everyone has differing tastes and ideas of what makes the best place and the best location. Which path he chooses is up to him, not you.

I reiterate USELESS. He asked for our advice, which will help his daughter to narrow down her choices. He could spend hours searching and still pick sub-optimally. That’s the point of having a forum, to share information. 
Frankly idiotic to suggest to look for himself when he asked for help here. Sad that you cannot see what you are doing is just insulting. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Google is fine. As is Agoda.