Bangkok Bank: 100k transfer [WEB/Mobile] OK?

Hi, 

Tomorrow, I need to transfer approx. 100k thb for a bike delivery. I use Bangkok Bank and I can access both the web and mobile application. Although my transfer limit is above this very number, I remember reading something about transfer limits recently. That you need to enter a Bangkok Office bank for a photo? 

I asked the dealer if, in a worst case, I could do 2x50k transfers and they were totally fine with that. 

35 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Usually you have to visit your branch for photo ID to do 50k+ transfers, try and see if it works, if not head to the branch or try smaller transfers

Can I try to transfer without actually transferring? If so, my thread is obviously misplaced ???? My bike is delivered tomorrow, thus little room to "try" and it's not working at the spot (hence my thread here today). 

1 hour ago, aldriglikvid said:

Hi, 

Tomorrow, I need to transfer approx. 100k thb for a bike delivery. I use Bangkok Bank and I can access both the web and mobile application. Although my transfer limit is above this very number, I remember reading something about transfer limits recently. That you need to enter a Bangkok Office bank for a photo? 

I asked the dealer if, in a worst case, I could do 2x50k transfers and they were totally fine with that. 

Why not go to a Bangkok Bank branch with Passport and Bankbook tomorrow morning.. takes 10 minutes to sign some papers and get the photo taken, then you don't have to ask these questions any more.

1 hour ago, aldriglikvid said:

I can access both the web

I don't remember that any changes have been done to the web access (with the OTP).

Best go to the website now and check all the limits.

Be aware that there is not only limits per transaction but also limits per day.

12 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

Why not go to a Bangkok Bank branch with Passport and Bankbook tomorrow morning.. takes 10 minutes to sign some papers and get the photo taken, then you don't have to ask these questions any more.

I'm willing to pay for your first month of TRT-replacement, so we can fix that grumpy mood ????

For the rest of you: using [Internet Banking] we can transfer max. 100 000thb without any photo, or any other limits. To transfer above this limit, the 3rd party account needs to have been in your receiver file for a min. of 5 days. This according to my call to customer service right now. 

55 minutes ago, aldriglikvid said:

I'm willing to pay for your first month of TRT-replacement, so we can fix that grumpy mood ????

For the rest of you: using [Internet Banking] we can transfer max. 100 000thb without any photo, or any other limits. To transfer above this limit, the 3rd party account needs to have been in your receiver file for a min. of 5 days. This according to my call to customer service right now. 

Silly boy....people trying to help you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1