Cinema pricing

bbi1

2 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

I don't have to as we both know they do not exist and you are doing nothing but dribbling <deleted>.

I know some free streaming sites with new release movies, even some good old “camera held up to cinema screen” releases, which are surprisingly watchable now, because phone cameras are pretty good.

probably can’t link it here though, PM me if you want to know. You just have to deal with some popups so use ad blocker.

19 minutes ago, Pattaya57 said:

No, your post is the saddest of posts

Not even close. If you plan around seeing a movie with a paltry discount in mind, and ONLY go to a cinema if you can save what amounts to Pennies on the dollar, you are a loser sorry. Penny pinching cheap Charlie who doesn’t need to be here, go back to your home and get more savings.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2

6 minutes ago, HandsomeTallFarang said:

I know some free streaming sites with new release movies, even some good old “camera held up to cinema screen” releases, which are surprisingly watchable now, because phone cameras are pretty good.

probably can’t link it here though, PM me if you want to know. You just have to deal with some popups so use ad blocker.

Not even close. If you plan around seeing a movie with a paltry discount in mind, and ONLY go to a cinema if you can save what amounts to Pennies on the dollar, you are a loser sorry. Penny pinching cheap Charlie who doesn’t need to be here, go back to your home and get more savings.

The flight back will be $1000. Cinema saving is $2.

7 minutes ago, HandsomeTallFarang said:

Youtube ?

On 8/26/2023 at 8:53 AM, Pattaya57 said:

Do people not know Google exists ????

I think they know but asking here is much better or more convenient... I think more people don't know that Asean exists... but what does that matter - - ask where you will.. 

On 8/26/2023 at 1:44 PM, Pattaya57 said:

By the way my Thai Netflix only costs 99 baht per month for unlimited movies so you are being ripped off

For smart TV? how many appliances? how many people can use? please post link. MOBILE ONLY 99b

do you really think i want to watch Netflix on a phone.

my wife watches on 'her' tv i watch on mine, and can watch on laptop when away. 

Edited by brianthainess

Another option for discounted movie tickets is check with your phone service providers (DTAC & True), under their rewards program you can get ticket discounts depending on how many coins you built up.

image.png.bbda3b79525459d46a2056e59437ffb5.pngimage.png.407919ac5e5219fe8fead88c46bfbd16.png

Edited by bbko
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1