Where is this?

1FinickyOne

42 minutes ago, Lemsta69 said:

Are you jealous because it's more interesting than those fake temples you spend your life raving about? Next you'll be asking us if Angkor Wat is worth visiting ????????????

It looks pretty crap to me.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, patman30 said:

Google Lens done just fine with that ????
Sichuan University????‍♂️

When you actually think about it....Google Lens (similar software) is truly amazing, and can only get better as more and more photos are uploaded to the net, both on private sites and also as attachments in emails we send.

The Sichuan Uni photo, I have never uploaded anywhere until this Topic.

AND ... This TOPIC is one of the best ever started...Leave it to this Finicky Fellow, I guess, to make life more interesting for all of us on TV.

So then...

Let's see how well Google Lens does on this, because there are DEFINITELY various cues in this photo that could identify the city, depending upon how smart the AI is....

(But, my original image was full resolution and now I can only find this piddling little thing...oh well....WHERE IS IT?)

image.jpeg.2409b88107486a1baadb8207fff38718.jpeg

Which city in the World?

Should be obvious...

15 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

When you actually think about it....Google Lens (similar software) is truly amazing, and can only get better as more and more photos are uploaded to the net, both on private sites and also as attachments in emails we send.

The Sichuan Uni photo, I have never uploaded anywhere until this Topic.

AND ... This TOPIC is one of the best ever started...Leave it to this Finicky Fellow, I guess, to make life more interesting for all of us on TV.

So then...

Let's see how well Google Lens does on this, because there are DEFINITELY various cues in this photo that could identify the city, depending upon how smart the AI is....

(But, my original image was full resolution and now I can only find this piddling little thing...oh well....WHERE IS IT?)

image.jpeg.2409b88107486a1baadb8207fff38718.jpeg

Which city in the World?

Should be obvious...

Rome?

2 minutes ago, bignok said:

Rome?

POST-WW2 Rome might actually be a logical guess. 

But, no. 

But why wouldn't Google know? 

Google DOES know. 

I captured this image on an Android phone. This image has been uploaded, several times, to my Google Drive. 

There should be some metadata encoded in the image, including time, GPS, etc. available because I had been syncing photos to Google at the time. 

But then will Google tell YOU?